Eye area mog battle: Arvid VS Xangsane

Who eyemogs?

• Total voters
But atleast gather some experience when it comes to smashing part, 2 irl friends one chadlite and other one chad by this forum standards both got cheated on. For them is easy to get girls but they can’t keep them when it comes to ltr. Looks is important but you gotta have the entire package for ltr and since that’s what you looking for i suggest to practice with foids :blackpill::feelsez:
I had one lay from a girl that was pretty toxic.

In what way do I have more ons appeal?
Slayer chad more intimidating, foids know he will pump and dump do the guard is higher
High appeal trust chad, foids think he is actually a proper one so the guard is lower

• Hmm...
Reactions: Xangsane
Slayer chad more intimidating, foids know he will pump and dump do the guard is higher
High appeal trust chad, foids think he is actually a proper one so the guard is lower
Aren't my eyes more high trust though? I've been told this by many users here.
I think you're mixing up our eye areas. Mine are the blue eyes, Arvid’s are the green hunter ones.

Aren't my eyes more high trust though? I've been told this by many users here.
I think you're mixing up our eye areas. Mine are the blue eyes, Arvid’s are the green hunter ones.
No I didn’t mix it, bc of the high trust it’s easier for you when it comes to ons

• +1
Thank you! But who has the edge?
IMG 20220405 175631

• JFL
Reactions: gamma and Xangsane
Never tag me again, autist

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
Xangsane, higher trust = broader appeal, Arvid has amazing hunter eyes but for appeal it's clear who wins.

• Love it
Xangsane, higher trust = broader appeal, Arvid has amazing hunter eyes but for appeal it's clear who wins.
Thank you!
Can you tell I'm ethnic from my eye area?

• +1
Arvid mogs

• JFL
>blue eyes
>ethnic

• JFL
Arvid has more low set eyebrows with better medial canthus. Looks more aesthetic.
No problem!
What do you rate our eye areas out of 10?

No problem!
What do you rate our eye areas out of 10?
Rating individual features like this is pointless as you could look better with an 6/10 vs 8/10 eye area.

• +1
Your eye area fits your face. Arvid's fits his.
Thank you!

Arvid can definitely model.

Rating individual features like this is pointless as you could look better with an 6/10 vs 8/10 eye area.
No worries. I also did a hairline and jawline mog battle JFL.

Whose eyes are better for ONS? I avoid that stuff.
I read through it and i’m still not sure who he thought had higher ltr appeal but i doubt anyone would think my eyes are high trust so i Guess he means you?

• +1
I read through it and i’m still not sure who he thought had higher ltr appeal but i doubt anyone would think my eyes are high trust so i Guess he means you?
I believe so!

ideal spacing

• +1
this made me realize hooded eyes are a negative feature and the ideal eyes are as deep set as possible without being hooded tbh i think the only reason people with hooded eyes look good is because their eyes are usually just deep set causing the hooding. i saw some dumb kid purposely trying to get eyelid hooding but not deep set eyes with hooding are the ugliest eyes ever. zayn malik has best eyes tbh. exactly zero tiktokers have hooded eyes

• Love it
top tier eye area

• +1
mirin, didn't know you were such a slayer

• Love it