eye area = overrated

Is eye area overrated?

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.
tbh idk what makes a top tier jawline. for eyes it's easier neutral or positive canthal tilt high set browridge.
Look at the two pics I just posted.
you can ofc, but it's just that these two are commonly the most important.
both of mine are good tier tho and the jawline is not bad too so it validate my point imo
I have none jfl but I have a dimorphic face because I'm ogremaxxed

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Look at the two pics I just posted.
all I notice there is the high zygos and the sort of line that it makes.
IS that what's considered top tier lower third?

• +1
tbh idk what makes a top tier jawline. for eyes it's easier neutral or positive canthal tilt high set browridge.
lol i wish for eyes it was only pct.since i have it.

high set brow unless you have giga amount of fat in the uee like opry it's a féminine feature
tall + good shape of chin + wide and well.shaped jawline with visible masseters from front.

like 99/100 of the population don't have it, most are recessed irl

In Tom Welling it is the broadness. In Colton Haynes it's that as well, including a wide chin.

tall + good shape of chin + wide and well.shaped jawline with visible masseters from front.
Use paint to show what are visible masseters

• +1
lol i wish for eyes it was only pct.since i have it.

high set brow unless you have giga amount of fat in the uee like opry it's a féminine feature

like 99/100 of the population don't have it, most are recessed irl
High set eyebrows are a feminine trait, look at Francisco. He looks feminine af.

In Tom Welling it is the broadness. In Colton Haynes it's that as well, including a wide chin.
well when light strikes my face i have those shapes(shadows) behind as well as high zygos in bad cameras(phone) they dont show though.

Only looks like utter shit to aspies like you lol. He would get your oneitis lmao
With his status? Sure. Without his status? Hell no. Jfl if you think that

5287948C CA68 48F2 B7E9 552537EFA245

:lul::lul::forcedsmile:

well when light strikes my face i have those shapes(shadows) behind as well as high zygos in bad cameras(phone) they dont show though.
PM me your lower third I'll tell you if it's top-tier or not
With his status? Sure. Without his status? Hell no. Jfl if you think that

View attachment 146321
:lul::lul::forcedsmile:
just crop out his face so you hide his jawline bro theory, jfl come on don't be retarded

PM me your lower third I'll tell you if it's top-tier or not
I dont have toptier anything lol. What does rami maleks jaw make it top tier? Im just trying to understand. Wide chin ok I kinda get those shadow behind I get it bcs they come with high zygos.

I dont have toptier anything lol. What does rami maleks jaw make it top tier? Im just trying to understand. Wide chin ok I kinda get those shadow behind I get it bcs they come with high zygos.
Idk the science behind it but simply put it's the broadness of the jaw, like instead of a V shape, it's a |__| shape. More bonemass basically.

Idk the science behind it but simply put it's the broadness of the jaw, like instead of a V shape, it's a |__| shape. More bonemass basically.
it kinda makes sense that having really good lower third would also help looking good bald unless head shape isnt a failo

it kinda makes sense that having really good lower third would also help looking good bald unless head shape isnt a failo

I suppose so. Unfortunately I have a weird head shape and a lower third that isn't top-tier lol

I suppose so. Unfortunately I have a weird head shape and a lower third that isn't top-tier lol
How does lower third relate for forward growth?

Eye area for modeling and fucking JBs lower third and frame for slaying every woman over 23 yrs old

You don't need perfect eyes or hunter eyes to be gl but bad eyes really destroy looks.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
How does lower third relate for forward growth?
I don't think it is related. Jeremy Meeks has a top-tier lower third as well but his chin is recessed from the sides.

I don't think it is related. Jeremy Meeks has a top-tier lower third as well but his chin is recessed from the sides.

By recessed you mean this?

RecessedMeeks