eye area = overrated

Is eye area overrated?

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.
Short Ugly and Brown

Short Ugly and Brown

This account has NO relation to Nathaniel M.
Yes or no?

Most ppl i see slaying are normie 4 PSL white dudes who are above 6feet with a decent lower third and bug eyes

Hunter eyes are an ethnicel cope tbh

Inb4 i see a currycel bragging about his medial canthus in the misc :lul: :lul: :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6572
Nope, eye area is very important. Have you heard the phrase eyes are the windows of the soul? It frames your entire face.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6572, 000, Deleted member 756 and 8 others
Another day, another low IQ thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6572, PubertyMaxxer, Chintuck22 and 3 others
:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC and shimada
i would die for top tier eyes.
if i can keep my midface ratio, i would need nothing else

Nope, eye area is very important. Have you heard the phrase eyes are the windows of the soul? It frames your entire face.
you can always wear sunglasses to cover up a bad eye area but what will you do for your lower third or midface?

You cant just carry a trash bag over your head :lul: :lul: :lul:

And yet as someone who has a slight NCT id kill to have a better eye area.

and my eye area is well above average.
but it's so important...
Andreas erisken eye area or stop living

Eye area is extremely important.

jesus your eye area is the best thing about u (and hair) and ur cope by saying it doesn’t count jfl

go to therapy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581 and Deleted member 3043
jesus your eye area is the best thing about u (and hair) and ur cope by saying it doesn’t count jfl

go to therapy
he is blacked ie he is blinded by a black color which obstruate his vision which is his dark Brown to light black shit skin color tbh

go to therapy
Dumbass aspie doesn't know basic rules of dating approaches a shitton of women and copes by self-hating.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581, Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 2846
giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581 and Deleted member 2846
Dumbass aspie doesn't know basic rules of dating approaches a shitton of women and copes by self-hating.
exactly. @Short Ugly and Brown youre the problem when people on an autistic site tell you YOURE THE PROBLEM. quit with the delusions.

• +1
  • JFL
best way to fuck up your reputation

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
the kid in my pfp made out with a girl i asked out last year and showed me a snapchat video of him banging her

hes 5foot6, and has bug eyes

but hes also whi..... and thats all that matters

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown and Deleted member 2846
have you ever seen anybody ltr-ing poop ?
Fuck my reputation it never even began when I said I was bi.
in a autistic forum it's fine tbh . 90/100 of people have issues

• JFL
Reactions: shimada
have you ever seen anybody ltr-ing poop ?

in a autistic forum it's fine tbh . 90/100 of people have issues
facially speaking hes around a 2.5-3.5/10

Im around a 3/10 or 2.5 PSL

so we are looksmatched and ALTHOUGH i height mog him and frame mog him HARD

hes still white so everything else is a cope

ethnicity>height>face i will always say this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
do you know how ugly you need to be to be 2.5PSL lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581, Averagecel and Deleted member 3043
Your IQ = low

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers, Averagecel and Deleted member 3043
facially speaking hes around a 2.5-3.5/10

Im around a 3/10 or 2.5 PSL

so we are looksmatched and ALTHOUGH i height mog him and frame mog him HARD

hes still white so it doesnt matter
bro he mogs u too hell.
your color is poop, his is white and pure.
it recall girls what they eat After sex : cum.
you are hardmogged
@Short Ugly and Brown actually i HAVE A FKING SOLUTION :
since you'r poop skin, you need to find a poop eating fétichist girl and she will go on ltr with you

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel and Deleted member 2846
bro he mogs u too hell.
your color is poop, his is white and pure.
it recall girls what they eat After sex : cum.
you are hardmogged
@Short Ugly and Brown actually i HAVE A FKING SOLUTION :
since you'r poop skin, you need to find a poop eating fétichist girl and she will go on ltr with you
almost 10k messages in 1.5 months
View attachment 146313
i look like this guy but with a narrower jaw and more round chin
okay you legitimately have BDD if u think that

• Love it
almost 10k messages in 1.5 months

okay you legitimately have BDD if u think that
you start to think it when all the girls u ask out reject you and date white guys instead

you start to think it when all the girls u ask out reject you and date white guys instead
bc you’re fucking weird. you’re actually decently attractive believe it or not. you’ve literally been rotting on cel forums during your teenage years and have been around people with very defeatist attitudes. that’s obviously gonna hurt you IRL.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581, Michael Myers and Deleted member 3045
Hard yes. Top tier Lower third + decent eyes > top-tier eyes + decent lower third

bc you’re fucking weird. you’re actually decently attractive believe it or not. you’ve literally been rotting on cel forums during your teenage years and have been around people with very defeatist attitudes. that’s obviously gonna hurt you IRL.
nah just let him waste the careless years of his life crying, complaining the small stuff. It gets a lot easier when he needs to get a job and starts norwooding.

• +1
Hard yes. Top tier Lower third + decent eyes > top-tier eyes + decent lower third
no bro i have more the first than the second and i'll love the second

no bro i have more the first than the second and i'll love the second
No I mean Rami Malek type of lower thirds. Many girls will place importance on jawline, even moreso than having nice eyes

• +1
No I mean Rami Malek type of lower thirds. Many girls will place importance on jawline, even moreso than having nice eyes
Such girls don't exist. Rami Malek is haloed by status.

Such girls don't exist. Rami Malek is haloed by status.
I'm not talking about Rami Malek being considered attractive lmao. Girls in the west always mention jawline when speaking of attractive features

i mean if i could revert the shit i'll be happy :
decent eye area and some top tier feature in the lower third : mostly chin, and ramus, gonial angle.
give me a top tier eye area like really top tier and i don't mind beeing recessed

i mean if i could revert the shit i'll be happy :
decent eye area and some top tier feature in the lower third : mostly chin, and ramus, gonial angle.
give me a top tier eye area like really top tier and i don't mind beeing recessed
I'd rather have a top-tier lower third. I see many guys with decent eye areas but very rarely do I see a guy with top-tier lower thirds. I think I've only seen one and that was last year lmfao. I'll take being unique over being common.

• +1
Your eyes are the best thing about you JFL

your literally autistic bro

that’s why your a virgin nothing else.

Anything else you say at this point is cope for your shit social skills.

you need to be a man accept your a fucking wierdo and made mistakes and work on fixing it and your social skills if you want a GENUINE change

oh also leave your school man and switch. Your reputation is in the gutter at this point and there’s no way you can fix that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and Deleted member 3043
I'd rather have a top-tier lower third. I see many guys with decent eye areas but very rarely do I see a guy with top-tier lower thirds. I think I've only seen one and that was last year lmfao. I'll take being unique over being common.
i've never seen a Guy with a better chin than mine except my dad and shape irl as far as i can tell when lean.
and from side i have all dom + good grown features.

i'll give it easy for top top tier eyes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
i've never seen a Guy with a better chin than mine except my dad and shape irl as far as i can tell when lean.

We all want what we don’t have

• So Sad

When I say top-tier lower third I am not talking about chin, but jawline. I thought that was obvious :p like these two guys

depositphotos_17629065-stock-photo-tom-welling.jpg

colton-haynes750x.jpg

FUCK lmfao I just realized both guys have decent eye areas as well, especially Colton which is actually top-tier

• +1
When I say top-tier lower third I am not talking about chin, but jawline. I thought that was obvious :p like these two guys

depositphotos_17629065-stock-photo-tom-welling.jpg

colton-haynes750x.jpg

FUCK lmfao I just realized both guys have decent eye areas as well, especially Colton which is actually top-tier
bro... chin mogs jawline in masculinity.
with brow Ridge it's the two dimorphic traits.
for beeing a dom slayer you need it.a woman with strong chin looks ugly.
but with somewhat strong jaw it's fine since it's not really a dimorphic trait.

so the chin is more important, especizlly when u have high gonial angle liké me
just look at opry

Anyone who says yes is retarded.

You can have a GOD tier lower third that MOGS the ones of top tier male models. If your eye area is shit, you will have a very tough time. A bad eye area is instantly noticeable and off putting to women.

A bad eye area in general just ruins the harmony of your face. FaceandLMS did an example of this in his video. He got a picture of David Beckham (chad) and replaced his eye area with the one of Mesut Ozil (Turkish incel that is bailed out by his status) and guess what? David Beckham instantly dropped to inceltier despite his good lower third.

Eye area > lower third. Denying this is denying reality

B2900C6B 1081 4304 B08F 60509382A93D

Looks like utter shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown and Deleted member 3043

You can have a GOD tier lower third that MOGS the ones of top tier male models. If your eye area is shit, you will have a very tough time. A bad eye area is instantly noticeable and off putting to women.

A bad eye area in general just ruins the harmony of your face. FaceandLMS did an example of this in his video. He got a picture of David Beckham (chad) and replaced his eye area with the one of Mesut Ozil (Turkish incel that is bailed out by his status) and guess what? David Beckham instantly dropped to inceltier despite his good lower third.

View attachment 146319

Looks like utter shit
Only looks like utter shit to aspies like you lol. He would get your oneitis lmao

• +1
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown

View attachment 146319

Looks like utter shit
top tier jawline bottom tier eyes

bro... chin mogs jawline in masculinity.
with brow Ridge it's the two dimorphic traits.
for beeing a dom slayer you need it.a woman with strong chin looks ugly.
but with somewhat strong jaw it's fine since it's not really a dimorphic trait.

so the chin is more important, especizlly when u have high gonial angle liké me
just look at opry
Bro you can be dimorphic without those traits too. If you have a masculine face. Like you for instance. You look dimorphic lol even without those things

• +1
top tier jawline bottom tier eyes
tbh idk what makes a top tier jawline. for eyes it's easier neutral or positive canthal tilt high set browridge.

• +1
Bro you can be dimorphic without those traits too. If you have a masculine face. Like you for instance. You look dimorphic lol even without those things
you can ofc, but it's just that these two are commonly the most important.
both of mine are good tier tho and the jawline is not bad too so it validate my point imo