Eye area (Sunken eyes)

S

shuka

Iron
I'm searching for solid advice to fix sunken eyes due to no fat support. Idk if volugiline will work and also i heard it may cause cancer... thx for responding.
I'm sorry for the goofy quality but im saving money to iphonemax
20240105 232407
20240105 232406

It does not cause cancer and does not work neither

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie and shuka
I Was susceptible of it. Because i saw tik toker like k shami saying that is what they used but sounds crazy that a serum can have thta impact on the face
syrian nigger did none of that shit
jfl not another victim of horseface pedophile

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and hilley
syrian nigger did none of that shit
jfl not another victim of horseface pedophile
Its kinda obvius that he had surgery so i did research on volufiline and its like 0 solid proof that it works. I should just use caffeine or vitamin c serum?

Its kinda obvius that he had surgery so i did research on volufiline and its like 0 solid proof that it works. I should just use caffeine or vitamin c serum?
surgery or makeup

i used volufiline and tbh it doesnt really work i would try some diff shit but i doubt it will work if its fat loss

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie and shuka
If theres anything more to improve i would like to know cuz i have minimun UEE neutral canthal tilt and normal eyebrows , but theres people that knows a lot and may find problems

I know that some girls like the "zombie" or "batman" vibes but anyways i feel like my eye are could be pretty good without these , ill use makeup cuz its not that bad to get a surgery.
Just use makeup in special occasions please, btw just concealer and really light mascara

Your undereyes are hollow because your orbitals are shit

Your undereyes are hollow because your orbitals are shit
Im not taking your judgement serious cuz youre te classic incel who justs spreads hate and tries brings others down because he hates himself. Idc cuz i know im pretty good and i already had exit with girls but you just spit shit on everyone post to fulfill your void with hate.

Im not taking your judgement serious cuz youre te classic incel who justs spreads hate and tries brings others down because he hates himself. Idc cuz i know im pretty good and i already had exit with girls but you just spit shit on everyone post to fulfill your void with hate.
Nigga what? Im just saying the truth retard

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie
i used volufiline and tbh it doesnt really work i would try some diff shit but i doubt it will work if its fat loss
volufiline works for some & not for others, same reason why castor oil grew the fuck out of my eyelashes but theres still monkeys saying it doesn't work.

If not volufiline, i've heard that castor oil can also help w/ eye bags but idk