Eye area

no1softee

no1softee

Asymmetrical
Joined
May 2, 2026
Posts
522
Reputation
365
I’m aware of my lacking eyebrows and lashes, what substances or methods can grow them other than minoxidil

Is minoxidil really just taking it and hoping or is there a tailored amount for each person

Can it cause orbital fat loss because I saw that in a botb thread

Any other things I need to work on?
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3073.jpeg
    IMG_3073.jpeg
    294.3 KB · Views: 0
good eyes just get eyelashes and eyebrow thicker ur good, u have a narrow palette per chance
 
  • +1
Reactions: no1softee

Similar threads

scach
Replies
1
Views
10
gupp_A
gupp_A
deyroslayer
Replies
5
Views
46
thedoomandespair
thedoomandespair
adarrrr
Replies
1
Views
31
lolletls
lolletls
ecliptic1
Replies
7
Views
52
lebanesedude
lebanesedude
J
Replies
3
Views
29
no1softee
no1softee

Users who are viewing this thread

  • BrokecellFrmNorth
  • Deluxe4
  • no1softee
Back
Top