Eye color>Eye shape

Virgincel

Virgincel

All it takes is one bad day
Unless you have massive UEE or NCT, the average blue eyes mog to oblivion the average brown hunter eyes.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lorsss, Deleted member 2846, middayshowers and 5 others
No

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 3990, Kilimanjaro and 6 others
Cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8080, عبد الرحمن and john2
Francisco lachowski fuck guy hot Favimcom 297948

• +1
Reactions: Over, عبد الرحمن and Deleted member 3962
when making a case you should show examples.
Why? Y'all will say I am wrong but foids prefer average eye shape with blue iris over muh hunter eyes. Different thing is both hunter and blue, that is unmoggable.

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
Why? Y'all will say I am wrong but foids prefer average eye shape with blue iris over muh hunter eyes. Different thing is both hunter and blue, that is unmoggable.
You are sprouting words with no sustenance behind them. Show pics, examples.
You are sprouting words with no sustenance behind them. Show pics, examples.
i have blue hunter eyes that are mogged by chicos brown eyes

why is this?

shape.

Eye shape matters more than colour.

• +1
Reactions: عبد الرحمن and Deleted member 3962
Both are important but atrickibg eye color is big halo. Blue, gereen, grey (only if its steicking light grey) are great. Combine light strocking eyes with dark eyebrows, hair and pale skin and coloring halo is very big

cope

and where are the pictures to support your shitty point of view ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962
Both are important but atrickibg eye color is big halo. Blue, gereen, grey (only if its steicking light grey) are great. Combine light strocking eyes with dark eyebrows, hair and pale skin and coloring halo is very big
Tbh carrot skin would be better.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Tbh carrot skin would be better.
For me ideal is
-dark hair and eyebrows
-light shiny eyes
-pale skin.

I love this on foids and i wish to look like that. I wouldnt reject hot blond foid but especially dark hair are big halo for me.

Blue eyes are disgusting

• Hmm...
Reactions: Maxillacel
They're both important

I would say shape > color just get contacts bro

Yes that's true, my eyes are hands down 90th percentile at least still i never got compliments about them, while the average normie with blue eyes gets x10 times more compliments than me even if he has UEE, NCT and shitty IPD, PFL and overall shape. It's fucking rage inducting this blue eyes worship

• +1
Reactions: Fath0039
Yes that's true, my eyes are hands down 90th percentile at least still i never got compliments about them, while the average normie with blue eyes gets x10 times more compliments than me even if he has UEE, NCT and shitty IPD, PFL and overall shape. It's fucking rage inducting this blue eyes worship
opposite for me. got more compliments on my brown eyes than other dudes with blue ones

Wtf is this? Eye shape is all what you need. Color is just a small bonus.

anything that is less controllable than the other should be prioritized in terms of importance. for example height is typically arranged higher than frame in the face > height > frame hierarchy because the options to increase height is limited whereas frame can be adjusted to a degree with gymcelling. eye shape is not easily changed compared to eye color which is as simple as getting colored contacts

so in other words,
GCmzZRP

Your avi is so good I need to see it full resolution
IMG 20191213 174331

Self-made, wanted to show this HUGE PFL with some contrast.

• +1
Reactions: Over
disagree. eye colour is a good halo but it cant save an ugly eye area.

His PFL is 29mm though, but eyebrows frame it so well. Damn insane eye area.
Do u have chart with PFL percentiles or something? What is average? I think my PFL is below average, planning to dye my eyelashes dark to help myself with that.

Do u have chart with PFL percentiles or something? What is average? I think my PFL is below average, planning to dye my eyelashes dark to help myself with that.
29-30 is pretty average but for example Gandy has 32mm so it's not so big of a deal. Chico has average PFL yet his eyes are insane.

• Love it
Reactions: needsolution
bullshit

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
IQ of retard