Eye color is a hard pill to swallow

D

Deleted member 17595

vinniehackermaxxing
IMG 2661 IMG 2662

Lucky Blue becomes Unlucky with this color change. Of course, this is a painful pill for ethnics on this website.

IMG 2663

Although eye color isnt the most important feature its funny how much cope there is around it. The most common cope is obviously showing someone with bottom 20% eye area with blue eyes, ignoring the absolute massive halo it gives to mediocre and especially good eye areas.

IMG 2664

Simply the halo can be unreal. Girls will not call your eyes beautiful if they arent light blue

IMG 2636 IMG 2576

Minimum mediocre shape + light blue is law tbh

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AscendingHero, BongMog, Deleted member 28541 and 17 others
Legit. Its also a relatively simple looksmax with the right contacts. A lot easier then any sort of surgery

• +1
Reactions: Frexa
Legit. Its also a relatively simple looksmax with the right contacts. A lot easier then any sort of surgery
Contacts look shit and unnatural for a lot of people but if you can pull it off its lifefuel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, MentalistKebab, ArcticStorm and 1 other person
Contacts look shit and unnatural for a lot of people but if you can pull it off its lifefuel
Yea you gotta get the high end ones, and have discipline to wear it.

Not for me and @diwkitffbw heheheh

View attachment 2219511View attachment 2219512

Lucky Blue becomes Unlucky with this color change. Of course, this is a painful pill for ethnics on this website.

View attachment 2219514

Although eye color isnt the most important feature its funny how much cope there is around it. The most common cope is obviously showing someone with bottom 20% eye area with blue eyes, ignoring the absolute massive halo it gives to mediocre and especially good eye areas.

View attachment 2219525

Simply the halo can be unreal. Girls will not call your eyes beautiful if they arent light blue

View attachment 2219526View attachment 2219527

True, eye color gives contrast and is striking, most people who say it doesn't matter are coping, I'm in the process of lightening my eyes, aiming for an Amber color rn, Light amber mogs HARDDD

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 27472, Deleted member 28541, Deleted member 27660 and 5 others
True, eye color gives contrast and is striking, most people who say it doesn't matter are coping, I'm in the process of lightening my eyes, aiming for an Amber color rn, Light amber mogs HARDDD
most of this site is copers ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8365, SonOfDarkseid, Deleted member 27472 and 3 others
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17595
grey monolids reporting in.

• Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: king_of_recession, ArcticStorm, Deleted member 29155 and 1 other person
Because it's mostly ethnic and the beauty standard revolves around white/caucasian features lol
lot of people cope with hair color here too but none of them will dye their hair to prove it.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Deleted member 27472, Deleted member 28414 and 3 others
  • JFL
Eye color change surgery is in development. I think focus on fixing your bones first if you need to.

Last edited:
Eye color change surgery is in development. I think focus on fixing your bones first if you need to.
obviously, you can still be chad and a mogger with non colored eyes.. but blue eyes halo hard honestly

• JFL
Reactions: Interested
I bought blue eye contacts, ima not wear them until i get all my surgeries first tho

In fact, it's like height and tattoes

The more u're decent/good looking, the more eyes color will ascend u

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472, Allornothing, Deleted member 29155 and 1 other person

shit actually well said

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
Meeks would still be in jail, being raped by BBC's if he had brown eyes :feelsrope:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8365, Deleted member 28541, User49 and 7 others
View attachment 2219511View attachment 2219512

View attachment 2219514

View attachment 2219525

View attachment 2219526View attachment 2219527

damn isnt there a surgery coming out that changes eye colour?

People with Tattoos are gross and are going to hell.

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon, Roamer and Deleted member 24789
how are you lightening them?

how are you lightening them?
There are some surgeries out there but they're not that refined yet. Would give it a few years. They're a bit experimental I believe.

• +1
Reactions: Roamer
There are some surgeries out there but they're not that refined yet. Would give it a few years. They're a bit experimental I believe.
yeah id steer clear from any experimental surgeries

Shut up, no it doesn't. Even if it did, it's probably your autistic brain thinking it matters. Go out with contact lenses if that's such an issue.

Stop acting autistic and you will find life becomes far easier to appreciate. And go outside for once...

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, User49, Deleted member 29155 and 2 others
eye color pill destroyed me , it's really so underrated

• So Sad
Let me cope with dark looks. Dyeing my hair and eyebrows black later this week.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155 and Deleted member 17595
SUB8d89cb cameronherrin
Cameron Herrin 2 1 696x348

Rate me

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155 and Deleted member 17595
isnt that the guy girls were simping over even tho he killled a mother and a child
Thats him :feelshaha: :feelshaha: maybe @prettyboyy
Is right

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, Roamer and Deleted member 24789
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24789 and Deleted member 17595
mfw reading this blatant subhuman cumskin cope:
Screenshot 2023 05 24 at 42300 AM

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, User49, lightskinbengali and 5 others
Amber color is the most gorgeous tbh :love:

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
Amber color is the most gorgeous tbh :love:
yeah but light blue is more striking.
if you have anything other than light blue or grey its over.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and Deleted member 29155