EYE COLOR MATTERS! TINDER GIRL COMPLIMENTS MY GREEN EYES - OVER FOR BROWN DULL LIFELESS EYECELS

Over

Over

Ascended with roids & ltr

"YOU HAVE PRETTY EYE COLOR"

"THANKS, AND YOU HAVE A PRETTY FOREHEAD"

"...."

:lul:

Lmao2

she puts just 4 dots in response to my comment on her big forehead

lol at this dumb nigga thinking I'd probably go like "ohh thank you sweetie you are a beautiful girl wanna go out on coffee? I'll pay ofc :))))" <----- this is what retarded simps on this forum would do

her dumb ass (she literally lives on my neighborhood somewhere, never seen her tho):

meanwhile I played it out like based 0 simping sigma male
1641230 20200213 115321

RESPECT YOURSELFS, WHORES ARE JUST HOLES, AFTER I FAP I GOT 0 INTEREST IN MEETING ANY BITCH JFL MEANWHILE RETARDS GO AS FAR AS TALKING TO ONE FOR MONTHS JUST TO FUCK

1661421 1583017640012

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tony, Baldingman1998, apocalypse and 4 others
Im contactmaxxing. Poopy brown eyes are terrible.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: GetShrekt, aBetterMii, Clark69 and 2 others
View attachment 1536087

"YOU HAVE PRETTY EYE COLOR"

"THANKS, AND YOU HAVE A PRETTY FOREHEAD"

"...."

View attachment 1536100

she puts just 4 dots in response to my comment on her big forehead

lol at this dumb nigga thinking I'd probably go like "ohh thank you sweetie you are a beautiful girl wanna go out on coffee? I'll pay ofc :))))" <----- this is what retarded simps on this forum would do

her dumb ass (she literally lives on my neighborhood somewhere, never seen her tho):

meanwhile I played it out like based 0 simping sigma male
View attachment 1536113

RESPECT YOURSELFS, WHORES ARE JUST HOLES, AFTER I FAP I GOT 0 INTEREST IN MEETING ANY BITCH JFL MEANWHILE RETARDS GO AS FAR AS TALKING TO ONE FOR MONTHS JUST TO FUCK

View attachment 1536114
terabased

We need niggas like you :dafuckfeels:

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099 and Over
526216b3efc7e00d55b61fcb3c2bda45.gif

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Over and Deleted member 10652
So when are the slaying threads coming? Or are you going to milk every tinder match for reactions?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16958
So when are the slaying threads coming? Or are you going to milk every tinder match for reactions?
never, i don't care about slaying, im not even messaging first any girl on tinder

i am still kind of virgin because I didn't really cum with girl and never had real penetration intercouse

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16958, Deleted member and Deleted member 15099
never, i don't care about slaying, im not even messaging first any girl on tinder

i am still kind of virgin because I didn't really cum with girl and never had real penetration intercouse
how tf did you go from making threads about crying about not receiving iois and planning sui to rejecting whores? Mirin' ascension but it's just strange. Like someone else took over this acc.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Over and aBetterMii
Eye shape, size, IPD, UEE, hooded etc all matter more than eye color but eye color if it's extremely bright or in contrast with your skin color will get you compliments.

I have typical brown eyes but I have the AG genotype which only like 19% of South Asians have JFL

Bruh get some bitches before ruining your chances for reacts :feelsbadman:

• JFL
Reactions: Over
I will ascend with blue contact lenses

• +1
how tf did you go from making threads about crying about not receiving iois and planning sui to rejecting whores? Mirin' ascension but it's just strange. Like someone else took over this acc.
read my redemption threads, it changed me, it showed me that sex is shit, women are pointless, unless i can go raw then I can't be bothered at all with muh slaying

• +1
read my redemption threads, it changed me, it showed me that sex is shit, women are pointless, unless i can go raw then I can't be bothered at all with muh slaying
I did. What about cuddling and cutey gay shit like that? Didn't you say you like it? You could also ask the bitches if they'll let you fuck them raw?

• +1
I did. What about cuddling and cutey gay shit like that? Didn't you say you like it? You could also ask the bitches if they'll let you fuck them raw?
yeah cuddling is very nice but I don't want to give my love and affection to some tinder whore you know, it's not right, I can give god tier pets to a girl but does tinder whore deserves this? no, only for virgin cute submissive feminine gf or nobody.

I also feel no need to cuddle. I don't really need affection or love or cuddling or anything. I don't want a gf or anybody close. I just rejected another whore inviting me over to her place tbh.

• Woah
yeah cuddling is very nice but I don't want to give my love and affection to some tinder whore you know, it's not right, I can give god tier pets to a girl but does tinder whore deserves this? no, only for virgin cute submissive feminine gf or nobody.
fuark, this is insane. Hopefully i'll have this kind of realization too someday.
I also feel no need to cuddle. I don't really need affection or love or cuddling or anything. I don't want a gf or anybody close. I just rejected another whore inviting me over to her place tbh.
make another thread, they're so good. And it's still just 2 mirror selfies you use?

And it's still just 2 mirror selfies?
yes lol i dont have friends irl so no "muh nt pictures"

Hopefully i'll have this kind of realization too someday.
years of inceldom broke me so that I feel nothing anymore, I had my development years without a single good memory, only bullying, being KHHV and zero attention from girls.
I don't care about love because my whole life nobody gave me love, I was in the darkness alone and I got out of it but darkness is still inside me tbh :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah: over for my neurotransmitters, you might "ascend" but you can never fix your brain

• So Sad
yes lol i dont have friends irl so no "muh nt pictures"

years of inceldom broke me so that I feel nothing anymore, I had my development years without a single good memory, only bullying, being KHHV and zero attention from girls.
I don't care about love because my whole life nobody gave me love, I was in the darkness alone and I got out of it but darkness is still inside me tbh :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah: over for my neurotransmitters, you might "ascend" but you can never fix your brain
Sorry to hear that, bro. At least now you know that what you wanted so much during your youth isn't actually that special, must be a bittersweet realization. I was the same, I was raised by shitty parents which made me vulnerable to bullies. And the sad thing is that many of them were subhumans jfl. Were you raised by a single mother by any chance? I think that's what breaks many men.

• +1
Were you raised by a single mother by any chance? I think that's what breaks many men.
yes, dad was absent mostly, nobody shown me how to be a man

must be a bittersweet realization
it used to be my main life goal to have a gf, and now I just focus on myself, looksmaxing and playing games. Yeah it's disappointing.

• +1
yes, dad was absent mostly, nobody shown me how to be a man

it used to be my main life goal to have a gf, and now I just focus on myself, looksmaxing and playing games. Yeah it's disappointing.
I have a beta cuck dad who my mom constantly abuses and treats like a bitch slave, that's one step below being raised by a single mom. I'd have to have been born with extreme dark triad genetics unaffected by environment for me to ever be a man tbh.
It's a shame what shit parents/ lack of them can do :(

• +1