eye color pill

valentine

valentine

-
Joined
Sep 8, 2024
Posts
42,765
Reputation
80,827
1000109036
1000109038


1000109034

subhuman

1000109033

wow
holly potential

@Big Boss @hax @xevuxia @Prøphet @Sceptical
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Resonance, Sceptical, avenox and 11 others
Nah his eye shape looks good anyways, but dark eyes are always a nerf true
 
  • +1
Reactions: Big Boss, valentine and Aox Ofwar
Eye color only stops mattering at 70%+ harmony
 
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: americanpakitruvcel, Brava and valentine
To im so drunk

But I feel u

Why didn’t foot dag

I’m the t50 kini

I hat wmy
Black eyes
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aox Ofwar, valentine, kbj and 1 other person
To im so drunk

But I feel u

Why didn’t foot dag

I’m the t50 kini

I hat wmy
Black eyes
I wish I had green eyes, looks so exotic on brown skin
 
  • +1
Reactions: Aox Ofwar and valentine
the blue eyes definitely hide the autistic death stare
 
  • +1
Reactions: Aox Ofwar
i need to invest in contacts because i have that same stare
 
  • +1
Reactions: americanpakitruvcel, Aox Ofwar and valentine
To im so drunk

But I feel u

Why didn’t foot dag

I’m the t50 kini

I hat wmy
Black eyes
Look me in my Jordan barret eyes
 
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Suicidalcel and valentine
I wish I had green eyes, looks so exotic on brown skin
Fr bro

I have lifgt
Olive skin

But t50

Makes me ao like soo desthnic

If I had green eyes

Ice cevef be in this forum
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: valentine and americanpakitruvcel
Fr bro

I have lifgt
Olive skin

But t50

Makes me ao like soo desthnic

If I had green eyes

Ice cevef be in this forum
I have skin in between light and medium brown, looks good sometimes but other times it looks dark or even gray
 
  • +1
Reactions: pexy
Fr bro

I have lifgt
Olive skin

But t50

Makes me ao like soo desthnic

If I had green eyes

Ice cevef be in this forum
And I have horrible ipd but great tilt lashes and pfl so colored eyes would also help a lot with making my eyes look less close set
 
  • +1
Reactions: pexy
I have skin in between light and medium brown, looks good sometimes but other times it looks dark or even gray
Same haha

When I ran lol so bad

But hsualkt my colouring is ok

But o am arab

And you are Pakistani mmso might be different
 
And I have horrible ipd but great tilt lashes and pfl so colored eyes would also help a lot with making my eyes look less close set
Tilt lashes and pflvid
Opv

Ipd
Bad is glkijda bad but

You should be ok

As long are your nose is godo
 
  • +1
Reactions: americanpakitruvcel
Same haha

When I ran lol so bad

But hsualkt my colouring is ok

But o am arab

And you are Pakistani mmso might be different
It’s ok coloring for south Asian standards but not ideal. I would like somewhat lighter skin with better undertones
 
Tilt lashes and pflvid
Opv

Ipd
Bad is glkijda bad but

You should be ok

As long are your nose is godo
My nose isn’t great, it’s long and large with a bulbous tip and somewhat flared nostrils
 
fr. he threw it all away. big shame.
 
He literally looks the exact same with brown eyes, what the fuck
 
Eye color is cope it's all about the eye shape
It’s not even only about the shape either lmao there are other things that play a role like lashes and brows and ESPECIALLY spacing.
 
  • +1
Reactions: nuclear.schizo
To im so drunk

But I feel u

Why didn’t foot dag

I’m the t50 kini

I hat wmy
Black eyes
Everyone knows that this yn had zero sips of alcohol
 
  • +1
Reactions: pexy
YOU CAN JUST GET CONTACTS THOUGH
Ye its not the same at all like how tf can you larp with contacts man ? You get a gf take her home etc start to sleep with her and OH NO YOU OVERSLEPT BUMM T50 darker then @Notcel eyes look back to you
 
  • WTF
Reactions: valentine
in Spain youre basically a god if you have blue eyes
 
  • +1
Reactions: valentine
Ye its not the same at all like how tf can you larp with contacts man ? You get a gf take her home etc start to sleep with her and OH NO YOU OVERSLEPT BUMM T50 darker then @Notcel eyes look back to you
woah woah woah take that back
 
  • JFL
Reactions: xevuxia
Ye its not the same at all like how tf can you larp with contacts man ? You get a gf take her home etc start to sleep with her and OH NO YOU OVERSLEPT BUMM T50 darker then @Notcel eyes look back to you
TRUE I MORE MEANT FOR SLAYING.
 
  • +1
Reactions: xevuxia

Similar threads

orbitlet
Replies
4
Views
61
Panchitosbroncs
Panchitosbroncs
dhusc
Replies
35
Views
174
Hess
Hess
pachi
Replies
5
Views
58
BronzeAlligator1
BronzeAlligator1
IOD
Replies
8
Views
67
DrRodger
DrRodger
simematic
Replies
9
Views
26
simematic
simematic

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Back
    Top