valentine
-
- Joined
- Sep 8, 2024
- Posts
- 42,765
- Reputation
- 80,829
subhuman
wow
holly potential
@Big Boss @hax @xevuxia @Prøphet @Sceptical
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
i think it's just the angle he has nct in other shotsNah his eye shape looks good anyways, but dark eyes are always a nerf true
I wish I had green eyes, looks so exotic on brown skinTo im so drunk
But I feel u
Why didn’t foot dag
I’m the t50 kini
I hat wmy
Black eyes
Look me in my Jordan barret eyesTo im so drunk
But I feel u
Why didn’t foot dag
I’m the t50 kini
I hat wmy
Black eyes
Look me in my Jordan barret eyes
yeahYOU CAN JUST GET CONTACTS THOUGH
Green >>> blue any dayI wish I had green eyes, looks so exotic on brown skin
Lol grey I wasn't trying to mog Jordan even grays know you can't mog jordan
jordan barett the founder of bp
Fr broI wish I had green eyes, looks so exotic on brown skin
I have skin in between light and medium brown, looks good sometimes but other times it looks dark or even grayFr bro
I have lifgt
Olive skin
But t50
Makes me ao like soo desthnic
If I had green eyes
Ice cevef be in this forum
And I have horrible ipd but great tilt lashes and pfl so colored eyes would also help a lot with making my eyes look less close setFr bro
I have lifgt
Olive skin
But t50
Makes me ao like soo desthnic
If I had green eyes
Ice cevef be in this forum
Same hahaI have skin in between light and medium brown, looks good sometimes but other times it looks dark or even gray
Tilt lashes and pflvidAnd I have horrible ipd but great tilt lashes and pfl so colored eyes would also help a lot with making my eyes look less close set
It’s ok coloring for south Asian standards but not ideal. I would like somewhat lighter skin with better undertonesSame haha
When I ran lol so bad
But hsualkt my colouring is ok
But o am arab
And you are Pakistani mmso might be different
My nose isn’t great, it’s long and large with a bulbous tip and somewhat flared nostrilsTilt lashes and pflvid
Opv
Ipd
Bad is glkijda bad but
You should be ok
As long are your nose is godo
wow mirinAnd I have horrible ipd but great tilt lashes and pfl so colored eyes would also help a lot with making my eyes look less close set
40 esr mirinwow mirin
low ipd mogs
It’s ok coloring for south Asian standards but not ideal. I would like somewhat lighter skin with better undertones
Yooo wtf haha inf elk umsnbMy nose isn’t great, it’s long and large with a bulbous tip and somewhat flared nostrils
wow40 esr mirin
You do know that eye shapes like the one on the left are more likely to show up in whites anyway right lol.
I'm white with brown eyesYou do know that eye shapes like the one on the left are more likely to show up in whites anyway right lol.
subhuman eyesI'm white with brown eyes
Mog u thosubhuman eyes
JoinedAug 28, 2026Posts44Reputation42Mog u tho
lol at the copeHe literally looks the exact same with brown eyes, what the fuck
which harmony bs are u using?Eye color only stops mattering at 70%+ harmony
New acc bozoJoinedAug 28, 2026Posts44Reputation42
lol at the cope
light eyes won’t make u chad but this is still cope nglHe literally looks the exact same with brown eyes, what the fuck
absolute cope
Eye color is cope it's all about the eye shapeabsolute cope
It’s not cope at all, I genuinely see no difference at all, jfl.JoinedAug 28, 2026Posts44Reputation42
lol at the cope
Eye color is cope it's all about the eye shape
tiktok 12 year old knowledgeEye color is cope it's all about the eye shape
It’s not even only about the shape either lmao there are other things that play a role like lashes and brows and ESPECIALLY spacing.Eye color is cope it's all about the eye shape
Perhaps![]()
You’ll never have the best eye area possible if they’re brown
Everyone knows that this yn had zero sips of alcoholTo im so drunk
But I feel u
Why didn’t foot dag
I’m the t50 kini
I hat wmy
Black eyes
Ye its not the same at all like how tf can you larp with contacts man ? You get a gf take her home etc start to sleep with her and OH NO YOU OVERSLEPT BUMM T50 darker then @Notcel eyes look back to youYOU CAN JUST GET CONTACTS THOUGH
woah woah woah take that backYe its not the same at all like how tf can you larp with contacts man ? You get a gf take her home etc start to sleep with her and OH NO YOU OVERSLEPT BUMM T50 darker then @Notcel eyes look back to you
TRUE I MORE MEANT FOR SLAYING.Ye its not the same at all like how tf can you larp with contacts man ? You get a gf take her home etc start to sleep with her and OH NO YOU OVERSLEPT BUMM T50 darker then @Notcel eyes look back to you
BFI uses rEveryone knows that this yn had zero sips of alcohol
Dude @Notcel is the whitest guy that i knowwoah woah woah take that back