Eye colour is the only thing that matters

Erik-Jón

Erik-Jón

Harsh winters and long nights
I use to deny the eye colour pill, but I don’t anymore. If you don’t have light eyes get contacts. Look at amnesia he look like he has a top tier eye area but his colour is dog shit flavoured and ruins it. Opry, gandy two highest paid male models both made there living off there ascended eye colour.

• +1
Reactions: vaseqmoherad, subhuman incel, Deleted member 9779 and 6 others
Blue eyes yep. Gandy, Drago, Jordan Fagget, Delon, O'Cry, Hexum, Meeks, Pit and so on.

What, an 1% of the population has blue eyes or something

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, currylightskin, Deleted member 9670 and 1 other person
Blue eyes yep. Gandy, Drago, Jordan Fagget, Delon, O'Cry, Hexum, Meeks, Pit and so on.
Get contacts if you don’t have Uber light eyes

A cope a day keeps the rope away

• +1
Reactions: ilovelamp08, Bakin donuts 🍩, subhuman incel and 2 others
I’m buying a10 contacts this afternoon

A cope a day keeps the rope away
It’s true it’s the only thing that matters a ltn a10 mogs perfect hunter eyes dark shit brown

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
But no, a lot of things matter

Where do you live like 50% of people have blue eyes

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Wallenberg, Deleted member 2403 and 1 other person
Europe. Where I live it's one of the highest places in % of people with blue eyes, 15%

@mark Corrigan the global % might be higher, but think of Indians and African will bring it to single digits for sure.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
Not blue eyes light light light eyes. Dark blue is shit to you need light. Light brown light hazel light blue as long as it’s light and vibrant

• +1
Reactions: vaseqmoherad, Deleted member 16834, Deleted member 16371 and 1 other person
Not blue eyes light light light eyes. Dark blue is shit to you need light. Light brown light hazel light blue as long as it’s light and vibrant
Yeah I agree

• +1
  • +1
i have brightest a10 eyes on this site
how rare is it?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: subhuman incel, Zylk and Erik-Jón
  • +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger, Deleted member 13332 and Erik-Jón
Another shit thread on the same topic

Yeah ur eyez are good @StrangerDanger is training you into a Nordic chad if you'll listen
He’s my master I am his slave I obey my master. He is the artist and I am his artwork. He I’ll moldme into a Greek statue

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332

It is actually the 8q% of the population that has blue eyes although it is rarer to have green eyes since it represents 2% of the population.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bogii
It is actually the 8q% of the population that has blue eyes although it is rarer to have green eyes since it represents 2% of the population.
I technically have grey eyes but it means shit rarity=/ aesthetics

• +1
Reactions: Zylk
A10?

• +1
I technically have grey eyes but it means shit rarity=/ aesthetics
Gray eyes are even rarer, I did not add it because it is more common in albinos, which represents less than 0.1% of the population.

• +1
Gray eyes are even rarer, I did not add it because it is more common in albinos, which represents less than 0.1% of the population.
Well most people just think I have blue or green because that’s how grey presents like look at my eye colour it light
56AAA592 D967 4E0E A552 3C5F9F2519BE

Also @Thompsonz stop trolling me lmao my eye area isn’t that good

good coloring stop fishing for compliments
I’m not fishing for compliments my eye colour good but my eye brows and lashs are low t cuck colouring I’m not fishing like those other losers

I’m not fishing for compliments my eye colour good but my eye brows and lashs are low t cuck colouring I’m not fishing like those other losers
you have insane eye area brother, im mirin

• +1
true, hunter eyes are rare anyways so its better to have good colored eyes

• +1
I want the light green eye coloring, same as the ones that predators like lions have.

IMG 20220607 094858

Somebody please tell the stroma guy Greg to work on this fast.

Last edited:
  • +1
I want the light green eye coloring, same as the ones that predators like lions have.

Somebody please tell the stroma guy Greg to work on this fast.
Yeah bro light green mogs

all i have to do is send a pic of my blue eyes to ethnic foids and they wont leave me alone for weeks

• +1