Eye colour is the only thing that matters

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
  • +1
Europe. Where I live it's one of the highest places in % of people with blue eyes, 15%
Europe is a diverse continent with many different countries... in Nordic countries and Baltics blue eyes are very common, the most common eye color. It's not the same in southern Europe.

kjUwSTyjwvAk-qAw5lM6_ygbteRVcQaI_5AMeAx_yuA.png

• +1
Reactions: Racky, Hipcel and Erik-Jón
@Thompsonz it’s also over my cousin yesterday said I look Russian unprompted sui fuel

@Thompsonz it’s also over my cousin yesterday said I look Russian unprompted sui fuel
109193.jpg

yes you look exactly like vasili stepanov

• +1
really ? i have a10
where should i send
i wish mine were a10, mine just medium/dark blue but can fraud light in sun

might try get that srugery where they blast all the melanin idk if it worth the risk

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón and Deleted member 13332
i wish mine were a10, mine just medium/dark blue but can fraud light in sun

might try get that srugery where they blast all the melanin idk if it worth the risk
That’s what I’m doing

2189672 1609104767888
2315 4BDA B2FC B17B58C2B81B
Hrishemsworth

• +1
I use to deny the eye colour pill, but I don’t anymore. If you don’t have light eyes get contacts. Look at amnesia he look like he has a top tier eye area but his colour is dog shit flavoured and ruins it. Opry, gandy two highest paid male models both made there living off there ascended eye colour.View attachment 1720937
@enchanted_elixir you agree?

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
  • +1
Yeah maybe if you’re not white or you’re trying to SEAMaxx
Otherwise, doesn’t matter at all and it’s really the only part of looks (next to styling) that is subjective and based on the girl’s tastes.

There are two types of girls, ones who like exotic (blonde who likes dark hair) and ones who like familiar (Blonde who likes blonde hair) but good luck finding that same subjectivity when it comes to how your face is actually built. Good luck finding a girl who likes a horse face, or a leafy chin or any of that shit. Meanwhile you can find girls who like every coloring in the book (even GINGERS. If it’s not automatically over for gingers it’s not automatically over for ANYBODY based on coloring alone.)

Always remember that flavor of good looking is 100% irrelevant, for EVERY “type” of good looking, there are girls who are into that type. That can be coloring, style, whatever the case may be. Have good bones and ratios and you’re gonna get away with pretty much whatever.

• +1
Otherwise, doesn’t matter at all and it’s really the only part of looks (next to styling) that is subjective and based on the girl’s tastes.

There are two types of girls, ones who like exotic (blonde who likes dark hair) and ones who like familiar (Blonde who likes blonde hair) but good luck finding that same subjectivity when it comes to how your face is actually built. Good luck finding a girl who likes a horse face, or a leafy chin or any of that shit. Meanwhile you can find girls who like every coloring in the book (even GINGERS. If it’s not automatically over for gingers it’s not automatically over for ANYBODY based on coloring alone.)

Always remember that flavor of good looking is 100% irrelevant, for EVERY “type” of good looking, there are girls who are into that type. That can be coloring, style, whatever the case may be. Have good bones and ratios and you’re gonna get away with pretty much whatever.
True there probably a niche for dark blonde hair but dying it black and getting stroma sounds ideal

I plan on straighting my hair because it’s better then 2c/3a, I plan on dying hair eyebrows lashes black. I plan on wearing coloured contacts or getting stroma for a better eye colour

True there probably a niche for dark blonde hair but dying it black and getting stroma sounds ideal
It’s not a niche it’s equal on all parts except for the absolute shittiest of colorings (like ginger)
It’s really truly honestly irrelevant, whatever the good looking guy (bone structure and ratios) has is what the girl is going to claim to like.

Never ever ever dye your hair BLACK if you’re a natural blonde jfl you’ll look autistic

• +1
It’s not a niche it’s equal on all parts except for the absolute shittiest of colorings (like ginger)
It’s really truly honestly irrelevant, whatever the good looking guy (bone structure and ratios) has is what the girl is going to claim to like.

Never ever ever dye your hair BLACK if you’re a natural blonde jfl you’ll look autistic
I couldn’t pull off black with this colouring?
64DC91B7 3649 48F1 BF93 874857E1AA4D

I couldn’t pull off black with this colouring?View attachment 1723267
*I* couldn’t pull off black and i have natural dark brown
White people cannot pull off pure black unless we’re doing a very specific emo/goth thing

Also I see what happened here
Dude 90% of this site is indian
Never ever ever listen to what they say in regards to coloring, they have VERY different rules than what we have. They’re all obsessed with being as “white passing” as they can and it’s something that actually can make a difference for them with their women. You’re never going to be perceived as anything but white.

You can listen to them on bone structure threads leanmaxxing threads etc etc but ignore all coloring threads, it’s irrelevant to you

• +1
*I* couldn’t pull off black and i have natural dark brown
White people cannot pull off pure black unless we’re doing a very specific emo/goth thing

Also I see what happened here
Dude 90% of this site is indian
Never ever ever listen to what they say in regards to coloring, they have VERY different rules than what we have. They’re all obsessed with being as “white passing” as they can and it’s something that actually can make a difference for them with their women. You’re never going to be perceived as anything but white.

You can listen to them on bone structure threads leanmaxxing threads etc etc but ignore all coloring threads, it’s irrelevant to you
So just dye my by brows brown and lashes black

So just dye my by brows brown and lashes black
You could benefit from darker brows yeah, prominent eyebrows are a huge boost

But do it with a color that looks right on you with your undertones and shit, otherwise you’re gonna look like one of those puerto ricans with their eyebrows and hairlines looking drawn on and shit

• +1
You could benefit from darker brows yeah, prominent eyebrows are a huge boost

But do it with a color that looks right on you with your undertones and shit, otherwise you’re gonna look like one of those puerto ricans with their eyebrows and hairlines looking drawn on and shit
Yeah rn Im tanning to 3.5-4 skin colour . And then I guess during them my eye brows seem to be pretty prominent but they are mostly coloured light blonde which is a death sentence. Plus I still needa leanmax a lot a lot for my bone structure to shine through. Do bones really make a difference and lean maxxing I kinda feel like it’s cope

I use to deny the eye colour pill, but I don’t anymore. If you don’t have light eyes get contacts. Look at amnesia he look like he has a top tier eye area but his colour is dog shit flavoured and ruins it. Opry, gandy two highest paid male models both made there living off there ascended eye colour.View attachment 1720937
20220608 111945
20220608 111941

Good news for me :soy:

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: bogii and Erik-Jón
crazy halo tbh
I think if I cleared my acne and got to 8%bf I would face mog hard asf
20220608 112750

Can't cut weight or ill stunt growth tho :feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón and bogii