• +1
Reactions: STEVE GAMING, rockndogs, Deleted member 245 and 1 other person
no they're nervous

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo
Over for many men.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106
When a foid gives me an IOI I tend to imagine the eyes being bigger. Not sure if that has to do with anything, didn't read the article obviously

im not a female but i did look down when i got caught staring at females i like. people usually break eye contact by looking to the sides or switching the gaze to another person.

Don't be a cuck and look at this 13 year old alpha male bullshit you fucking faggot.
The Red Pill, RSD, The Natural Lifestyle and all that

Don't be a cuck and look at this 13 year old alpha male bullshit you fucking faggot.
The Red Pill, RSD, The Natural Lifestyle and all that
this has nothing to do but ok

Even the girls I knew had a crush one me (while they didn't know I knew) never smiled at me. When we passed they just locked their eyes on mine with a deadly serious expression on their face.

• JFL
Reactions: Demir
You are really a retard fuck aren't you? Game, IOI signals you underage piece of shit
what the fuck are you talking about. all i did was point out a possible ioi. are ioi signals bullshit now?

• Ugh..
Reactions: Zeus
lol @ ur coping.

Even the girls I knew had a crush one me (while they didn't know I knew) never smiled at me. When we passed they just locked their eyes on mine with a deadly serious expression on their face.
So these girls had a crush on you but didn't know it? And these same girls never smiled at you or approached you or anything like that, they only looked at you with a blank expression?

Just fucking lol

• +1
Reactions: Achathin and itsoverbuddyboyo
You are really a retard fuck aren't you? Game, IOI signals you underage piece of shit
u fuckin idiot stop the bs talk when u haven't even walked outside ur celling, IOI'S EXIST

• JFL
im not a female but i did look down when i got caught staring at females i like. people usually break eye contact by looking to the sides or switching the gaze to another person.

I studied these kinda stuff I actually had my own experiment which i did, Took place last year lasted for 6 months gathered information about female behavior and in depth IOI's.

Breaking eye contact usually is them not trying to get caught staring. As im socialy aware i can notice who ever is looking at me for example.

ive had case's where some girls kept looking even tho i noticed them, and i already passed them. So once again this is no clear indication if a female likes you.

Case dismissed.

you can't run eyecontactgame if you have a shit eye area.. blackpill 101

u fuckin idiot stop the bs talk when u haven't even walked outside ur celling, IOI'S EXIST
Another retard fuck alert
No shit IOIS exist, this shitty thread is purely for post farming, "see looked away" well you fucking idiot nigger that doesn't mean it's an IOI.

What you are seeing here is OP trying to get hopes that his oneitis that looks like shit lok s him back because she looked away, but it's nothing more than him not being worth to look at

• Ugh..
Reactions: Redrighthand
PS. OP eye contact is a normal thing all NT people do, it isn't an ioi. just lol

PS. OP eye contact is a normal thing all NT people do, it isn't an ioi. just lol
iqcel its not just about eye contact. NT people do eye contact all the time, but they break it by switching to another person or to the side. looking down means they're nervous

every post by you is how you're slaying left right and center
i seriously doubt it

So these girls had a crush on you but didn't know it? And these same girls never smiled at you or approached you or anything like that, they only looked at you with a blank expression?

Just fucking lol
he's a faggot. dont mind OP

iqcel its not just about eye contact. NT people do eye contact all the time, but they break it by switching to another person or to the side. looking down means they're nervous
Yeah they are nervous they will get raped by you

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: heroinfather and Redrighthand
I break eye contact because its awkward

i didnt even read ur post jfl you grey subhuman, the foids that look away from u just do it bc ur ugly as fuck not an ioi

i've been studying this sort of psychology and i came across multiple sources that say when someone breaks eye contact by looking down and to the left, they're attracted to you. thoughts on this?
From my personal experience girls eyefucking a guy is the most obvious IOI.I honestly don't think this eye contact breaking thing is as relevant as this,though there still might be some truth to it.

like really seriously tell me have you ever walked outside? Have you ever talked to a girl? highly doubt it, u need to fix ur life ngl

• +1
Reactions: Redrighthand
like really seriously tell me have you ever walked outside? Have you ever talked to a girl? highly doubt it, u need to fix ur life ngl
Circle jerkin you newcomer? Blowjobs are 5£ off if you say my name

if she speaks to her friends and giggles then maybe it was an ioi, but just making eye contact is kinda being optimistic.

if she speaks to her friends and giggles then maybe it was an ioi, but just making eye contact is kinda being optimistic.
Yeah eye contact in itself isn't usually an IOI,but eyefucking almost always is.

Dude... Even if a girl even dares looks at a person. Immediately he thinks ''oooooh she wants me!!'' The shit is getting out of hand. I actually dissected IOI's in actual real life scenario's, Imma share that studie i did to 1 person on here. you already have a free pass when you are ready boyo.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
Yeah eyecontact in itself isn't usually an IOI,but eyefucking almost always is.

of course but some retards here don't know the difference.

• +1
Reactions: HardMewer
No eye contact for your poor under eyes support
No eye contact for your poor under eyes support

• +1
Yeah some girls are shy as fuck so they get really nervous and look like they don't want anything to do with you, but in reality they can have a massive crush on you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lil_KINJA and itsoverbuddyboyo
Delon genes > North Atlantid genes

You want to be as pure as possible bro
Delon is north Atlantid lol

Zygos and minor jaw implant will ascend 80% of people in here

was a joke bro

of course but the thing is 90% here will never go through with that
I know bro

What’s your next looksmaxing plan?
I’m going to get jaw fillers and maybe zygos

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
I know bro

What’s your next looksmaxing plan?
I’m going to get jaw fillers and maybe zygos

Read my signature bro.

Considering fucking about with roids tbh, unlikely I will go do them but who knows.

Might try some shit to lower my hairline.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 534
IOI is outdated, if ur not getting complimented on ur looks irl daily then u have no chances to attract a foid.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245, Deleted member 534 and itsoverbuddyboyo
IOI is outdated, if ur not getting complimented on ur looks irl daily then u have no chances to attract a foid.
So true if you are not getting validated constantly than you need to do heavy looksmaxing and surgery’s

You dumbass niggas are discussing wheter a girl looking at you is an IOI while Chad gets told he's hot and gets asked for his number.

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo and dogtown
I have always had a problem with eye contact. I cant look at a female directly in the eyes after the blackpill