Eye lightening naturally

D

Deleted member 32514

im a changed man
I used to have hazel eyes with dominant brown. After eating oranges for a while and foods with good vitamin C amount they are hazel with green dominance.

Thinking of taking 300 mg of vitamin C daily atp.

Does vitamin C have any bad side effects?

If I stop taking it will my eyes go back to old eye color?

If I ever want to stop, do I have to stop at a slow pace or I can just immediately stop?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tr0ubLe, Account717, RAMU KAKA and 4 others
I used to have hazel eyes with dominant brown. After eating oranges for a while and foods with good vitamin C amount they are hazel with green dominance.

If I ever want to stop, do I have to stop at a slow pace or I can just immediately stop?
@ElBastardo @enchanted_elixir high IQ posters I hope u can answer these

These tiktokcels man holy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: shogrim, redroses, RAMU KAKA and 7 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51551
I just realized this is a troll but really good ngl. The 300mg gave it away
Am not trolling, I googled it and results say 100mg a day is ideal and u can go as far as 2000mg, look it up

Post pic

Placebo.org

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, lookism and HornySockFucker
Am not trolling, I googled it and results say 100mg a day is ideal and u can go as far as 2000mg, look it up
Nordmogs already made the eye lightening troll posts. Be original at least greycel

• +1
Reactions: plukee
Nordmogs already made the eye lightening troll posts. Be original at least greycel
Am not trolling JFL am srs , look it up, it says for men the ideal amount of vitamin C is 70mg a day, for women it's 90mg. And u can get away with as far as 2000mg a day.

93F7A077 E187 40CD 9F3D 1B6E4F662716
22E304D8 D1A1 4E3C 81A5 9BAA83F25C1B

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: roping3264, humanoidsub7 and ConfusedBolivian
Am not trolling JFL am srs , look it up, it says for men the ideal amount of vitamin C is 70mg a day, for women it's 90mg. And u can get away with as far as 2000mg a day.
Ur not Nordmogs u irrelevant subhuman give it up already. U literally have him in That underneath ur posts thing and ur trying to be him now lol at u pathetic.

Ur not Nordmogs u irrelevant subhuman give it up already. U literally have him in That underneath ur posts thing and ur trying to be him now lol at u pathetic.
The signature, I thought it was good and hopefuel so I out it there. Also read this JFL,
Screenshot 20231122 184533
am not larping or trolling

someone just answer these. Also look at this mfs who think am trolling when I say 300mg is okay
Screenshot 20231122 184533

I take 400 mg daily

I take 400 mg daily
Fags will say u are larping JFL, can u answer the questions in my thread? Also did u experience skin lightening and eye lightening?

Fags will say u are larping JFL, can u answer the questions in my thread? Also did u experience skin lightening and eye lightening?

im curious is vitamine c "300 mg" good enough to see a difference of changing you skin color or eye color? Or are you guys trolling? -_-

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32514
im curious is vitamine c "300 mg" good enough to see a difference of changing you skin color or eye color? Or are you guys trolling? -_-
Idk that's why am asking people. The difference I got was from eating foods rich in vitamin C so I wanna know if supplements will work

@ElBastardo

Idk that's why am asking people. The difference I got was from eating foods rich in vitamin C so I wanna know if supplements will work
well, just keep eating rich vitamine c food, i don"t like suplements bcs they always not absorb good and is just simple a remake of it

Also did you saw the eye lightening serum in BOTB?

• +1
well, just keep eating rich vitamine c food, i don"t like suplements bcs they always not absorb good and is just simple a remake of it

Also did you saw the eye lightening serum in BOTB?
Ye I saw it, made by Elbastardo, that's why I tagged him . He also said vitamin C helps

What are ur thoughts
My stack consisted of putting things in your eyes.
I doubt taking 300mg of Vitamin C will do anything.
That's why I tagged @ElBastardo

• +1
Will 2000mg do anything cuz it's the limit

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 43403
I'm pretty sure it's not going to do anything because I've been taking 3000mg of vitamin C for the past month. It was T20 to T20. I just wear contacts and tell people they're retarded if they say something is off.

I'm pretty sure it's not going to do anything because I've been taking 3000mg of vitamin C for the past month. It was T20 to T20. I just wear contacts and tell people they're retarded if they say something is off.
Ah okay, only good reply I got, tysm g

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 43403
  • Love it
"Nice troll " , " elaborate how is it a troll" , refuses to elaborate how. JFL
Wow, you’re an actual moron. I thought it was a troll, then you disproved my claim by simply saying “elaborate how is it a troll”, showing that you are actually serious, and subsequently a fucking idiot. Jfl.

Wow, you’re an actual moron. I thought it was a troll, then you disproved my claim by simply saying “elaborate how is it a troll”, showing that you are actually serious, and subsequently a fucking idiot. Jfl.
U said it's a troll, I asked u how is it a troll and then u called me 'retarded'. JFL stop coping already , I didn't disprove aa claim by asking u to elaborate. I asked u to tell me why do u think its a troll

U said it's a troll, I asked u how is it a troll and then u called me 'retarded'. JFL stop coping already , I didn't disprove aa claim by asking u to elaborate. I asked u to tell me why do u think its a troll
And you already answered my question by asking me to elaborate, the question itself is the answer, fucking dumbass

• +1
Reactions: Dicktator
Just take liposomal Vit vc

Some ethnic is actually gonna try this jfl

And you already answered my question by asking me to elaborate, the question itself is the answer, fucking dumbass
A question isn't an answer, I asked u cuz I wanna know what makes it seem like a troll. Even if it was an answer, u responded saying am 'retarded' JFL at the cope. Just don't bother reply

A question isn't an answer, I asked u cuz I wanna know what makes it seem like a troll. Even if it was an answer, u responded saying am 'retarded' JFL at the cope. Just don't bother reply
You’re just a dumbass. I don’t expect you to understand anything.

Literally just use retinoid and spam gelatin and it changed my color

Pics or it didnt happen

you look like steve from Minecraft

jfl if you think foid think your jaw is good looking