Eye lightening naturally

You’re just a dumbass. I don’t expect you to understand anything.
Do u feel superior calling me a dumbass lmfao ? 1) if the question "can u elaborate how ? " Is an answer then why did u respond with an insult. Lmfao at u tryna cope. Ur just digging urself deeper

I used to have hazel eyes with dominant brown. After eating oranges for a while and foods with good vitamin C amount they are hazel with green dominance.

Thinking of taking 300 mg of vitamin C daily atp.

Does vitamin C have any bad side effects?

If I stop taking it will my eyes go back to old eye color?

If I ever want to stop, do I have to stop at a slow pace or I can just immediately stop?
Try go to 500mg for a10s

Do u feel superior calling me a dumbass lmfao ? 1) if the question "can u elaborate how ? " Is an answer then why did u respond with an insult. Lmfao at u tryna cope. Ur just digging urself deeper
I responded with an insult because you would’ve done the same thing. Basic psychology. My god.

I responded with an insult because you would’ve done the same thing. Basic psychology. My god.
No I wouldn't and no one would. Lmfao if I said something and someone answered me , I wont insulting them . Mirin social iq

Muh muh copium

Even my eyes are getting lighter. Now I know why. I've been eating an orange a day and now they went from brown to a lighter shade of brown. Looks exotic under good lightning.

Will do this OP. An orange a day keeps an incel away

Even my eyes are getting lighter. Now I know why. I've been eating an orange a day and now they went from brown to a lighter shade of brown. Looks exotic under good lightning.
How long did it take? If u don't mind sharing

How long did it take? If u don't mind sharing
2-3 weeks. Really random shit.
I noticed the lightning before the post btw and thought it was random but I think v C may be legit

2-3 weeks. Really random shit.
I noticed the lightning before the post btw and thought it was random but I think v C may be legit
Tysm for sharing, it's legit, it's just that mfs keep saying that it's a troll post but refuse to elaborate how

• Love it
Reactions: Tr0ubLe
Tysm for sharing, it's legit, it's just that mfs keep saying that it's a troll post but refuse to elaborate how
That's u in avi? I saw ur ascension, dope asf.
Btw, how did you get them jaw muscles so big? What was your routine.
Chewing is really a game changer and ppl here call it cope lol

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 32514
Ye its me in the Avi, 1 month old pic tho ama update soon cuz chin grew. And chewing was the main thing for me, alot of people call it cope cuz they think it makes them bloated, ONLY if u chew wrong ( using ur cheek muscles ) it will make u bloated. When u chew focus on using ur tongue to move the gum around. Also treat chewing like a gym muscle. U train it till failure. At first I couldnt last an hour with 1 mastic gum. Now I can last hours. A mistake I made also is chewing for long hours, so avoid doing that, don't surpass 1 hour of chewing, if 1 mastic gum is too easy buy another one and add it etc... . Results would take around 2 weeks for noticable changes, and 2 months for the maximum effect

• Love it
Btw thanks. Also alot of people here call alot of shit cope but they are legit game changers

• +1
Ye its me in the Avi, 1 month old pic tho ama update soon cuz chin grew. And chewing was the main thing for me, alot of people call it cope cuz they think it makes them bloated, ONLY if u chew wrong ( using ur cheek muscles ) it will make u bloated. When u chew focus on using ur tongue to move the gum around. Also treat chewing like a gym muscle. U train it till failure. At first I couldnt last an hour with 1 mastic gum. Now I can last hours. A mistake I made also is chewing for long hours, so avoid doing that, don't surpass 1 hour of chewing, if 1 mastic gum is too easy buy another one and add it etc... . Results would take around 2 weeks for noticable changes, and 2 months for the maximum effect
Mirin...
How did u grow chin btw? And did u chew daily? Any other tips on the bloat when chewing?

I'd advise u to start using rosewater. It'll enhance ur pheno and show ur undertones.
Apply it on lips too. It will make them pinkier. Takes a few weeks, fast results.
Made me white asf lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32514
Mirin...
How did u grow chin btw? And did u chew daily? Any other tips on the bloat when chewing?

I'd advise u to start using rosewater. It'll enhance ur pheno and show ur undertones.
Apply it on lips too. It will make them pinkier. Takes a few weeks, fast results.
Made me white asf lol
I think mostly cuz am close to turning 16 and chin and mandible grow from 16-22, but I think testmaxxing is helping alot. And ye I used to chew daily but now after I reached my desired bigonial width i just chew once a week to maintain the mass. Another tip is to ALWAYS chew evenly , cuz it's hard af to fix asymmetry, and also beware of TMJ
Also thanks for the advice bro, ama check rosewater soon, appreciate it g

• +1
Changing up diet can change eye color if you have the genetics for lightish eyes, but if t40 deathnik no amount of diet will change eye color

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and Deleted member 32514