Eye Opening Film

Amnesia

Amnesia

Legend

Conclusion: Yes

With studies such as

Pedophile is a fake word used to conflate pederasty with the normal attraction healthy men have towards physically developed teenage women.

never forget that they are fine with this though:

So a 17 year olf girl can't consent to sex O WAIT THEY CAN IF THE OTHER PERSON IS THEIR AGE, but a 2 year old can consent to life altering medical procedure

Are you a ""pedo""

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: boss8055, zeshama, TechnoBoss and 36 others
Dnr chad

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5467
You're sick.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: N1666, It'snotover, Interested and 7 others
Lifefuel for DiCapriocels

• JFL
Reactions: CristianT, BoredPrince, \/orman and 1 other person
DNRD

JEWISH PEDOPHILE PSYOP

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro, HarrierDuBois and Deleted member 25377
Fucking 12yo isn't pedophilic is it

• +1
Reactions: CristianT, Aladin, Nick.Harte and 3 others
reminder OP is a 40 year old degenerate who thinks fucking 14 year olds is normal and that 'da establishment' makes him seem like a creep, when he is just a creep.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: MissLexotan6MG, N1666, 5.5psl and 26 others
ladies and gentlemen amnesia is entering his jb phase (as a 30+ yr old man, mind you).

nigga that age distribution graph is the biggest bullshit i’ve ever seen. jfl you really think that women peak at 14 you fucking weirdo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fuse, Interested, Deleted member 2832 and 10 others
reminder OP is a 40 year old degenerate who thinks fucking 14 year olds is normal and that 'da establishment' makes him seem like a creep, when he is just a creep.

No.

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
ladies and gentlemen amnesia is entering his jb phase (as a 30+ yr old man, mind you).

nigga that age distribution graph is the biggest bullshit i’ve ever seen. jfl you really think that women peak at 14 you fucking weirdo

13-18 is biological peak.

• +1
Reactions: Debetro, BoredPrince, datboijj and 2 others
28691.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Interested, try2beme, BongMog and 8 others
Human LEB was 26 years in the Bronze Age and the Iron Age.
AoC is a modern thing that has no basis in reality other that it makes older women feel less resentful.

What's wrong with being attracted to a girl who has hit puberty?

AoC is a modern thing that has no basis in reality other that it makes older women feel less resentful.
What's leb?

13-18 is biological peak.
show me a woman who peaked at 13, i dare you. i double dare you mfer.

inb4 ‘muh pimenova’

stfu she looks way better now at 17 than she ever has, and will prob look even better once a bit more matured

• +1
Reactions: fuse

inb4 ‘muh pimenova’

stfu she looks way better now at 17 than she ever has, and will prob look even better once a bit more matured

13-18 is biological peak, you need glasses.

sartre maxxing @slop slinger

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: fuse and Deleted member 18582

inb4 ‘muh pimenova’

close

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
You're sick.
That s not an argument buddy .
Also for op, i think you are speaking of hebephilia which is attraction to pubescent girls (10-14) and ephebophilia (15-19) .
Pedophilia is attraction to prepubescent girls .
I think the problem is more often than not that older men groom younger girls into a relationship , i mean if i was the father of a 16 year old i would also question the intentions of a 32 yr old man.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and Deleted member 14693
Fake as fuck study tbh. 50% wouldn't even get hard seeing an actual picture of a adult female lol

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 8%orobese, Deleted member 29167, Trilogy and 11 others
It is normal don’t u see the chart? 14 year old are most sexually arousing

13-18 is biological peak, you need glasses
and you need to learn that putting big intervals to make your joke of a point minimally arguable is retarded.

show me a single girl who peaked at less than 16.

• +1
Reactions: fuse
It is normal don’t u see the chart? 14 year old are most sexually arousing
sexual arousal doesn't mean normal. there are people aroused by dog pussy, doesn't mean that fucking dog pussy is now normal.

and you need to learn that putting big intervals to make your joke of a point minimally arguable is retarded.

show me a single girl who peaked at less than 16.

Why do i have to prove anything.

sexual arousal doesn't mean normal. there are people aroused by dog pussy, doesn't mean that fucking dog pussy is now normal.
You're the one defending sick people being aroused by sexless old hags though?

show ignored content

• JFL
Reactions: Interested, datboijj and Pikabro
Most men should simply die women are right most men are subhuman dogs

• +1
  • WTF
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Interested, try2beme, BongMog and 4 others
If it looks like a foids pussy then it makes sense bc of the similarity. But a guy getting aroused from just looking at a dog is weird

Damn it feels good to be able to make a troll thread and get over 30 responded in less than 14 minutes

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, Trilogy, try2beme and 5 others
Damn it feels good to be able to make a troll thread and get over 30 responded in less than 14 minutes
This isn’t a troll thread lmao, nice cope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: User49, Interested, aesthetic beauty and 8 others
where are pics where she’s older for comparison?

do yall niggas not know what logic is?
1 even if they peak later it doesn't mean that you can't be attracted to them before

2 plus if female took care or themselves I could even agree with you that they they peak later, but the avg 22 yo is fat asf, drinks, smokes, ect...

This isn’t a troll thread lmao, nice cope
literal pedo defense absolutely is a troll/satire whatever u wanna call it. satire on normies mind you since they call anything under 18 years old a "child"

I'll defend to my death though that women indeed peak between 14-17, but 14 year old girls aren't PREpubescent

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, zeshama, Debetro and 2 others
i always said about 13/14 was ideal . 10 is too young, turns me off. 18 too old, turns me off

feel bad for women. imagine all ur value being destroyed after 18 lol

• +1
Reactions: zeshama, Debetro, Deleted member 22627 and 1 other person
threads like these are great because it exposes the average PSL user as a slobbering fucking baboon

40yo feels good about trolling 14yo indians :ROFLMAO:

literal pedo defense absolutely is a troll

I'll defend to my death though that women indeed peak between 14-17, but 14 year old girls aren't PREpubescent
Just regret ur choice of posting this and call it a troll instead theory. Nice one

• +1
Reactions: User49

Last edited:
i always said about 13/14 was ideal . 10 is too young, turns me off. 18 too old, turns me off

feel bad for women. imagine all ur value being destroyed after 18 lol
jewish propaganda says that they peak at 30s nowadays, so normies believe them and not their eyes...

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, DelonLover1999 and Deleted member 26859
1 even if they peak later it doesn't mean that you can't be attracted to them before

2 plus if female took care or themselves I could even agree with you that they they peak later, but the avg 22 yo is fat asf, drinks, smokes, ect...
1. you can, but the graph is implying that they peak at that age

2. agree, if you don’t take care of yourself you will indeed peak much earlier

• +1
Reactions: fuse and Deleted member 31445
Ahhh, Amnesia boy... I can see we share a mutual point of view.
View attachment 2321136
You see, I am actually a proud pedophile myself.

For the last 3 months I've been fucking this PRIME 15 year old, born end of 2007 jailbait.
View attachment 2321169View attachment 2321170

I mean she seduced me. I couldn't say no, she was a virgin and loved to play with her virgin, bubblegum pink asshole.
View attachment 2321162

View attachment 2321175View attachment 2321176

I took her virginity and regularly fuck her, especially rail her asshole with my huge 8.3x6.3inch massive cock.
Her ass even self lubricates and she prefers me to pump her asshole.

I Enjoy the most, when she squirts like a little bitch on my cock.

I can say, she seduced my 26 year old a...MIND.
View attachment 2321195

She is even better than the 14 year old, back in November.
View attachment 2321166

tagging the undercover pedos:
@AscendingHero
@Xangsane
@Brus Wane
@stunna
@ranierean
fucking cage

• JFL
Reactions: \/orman
literal pedo defense absolutely is a troll/satire whatever u wanna call it. satire on normies mind you since they call anything under 18 years old a "child"

Lisent why is everyone in the comment section acting stupid, we where all 13-14 years old, thats when most guys began having sexual fantasy about having sexual relations with their female peers, aka because they were going through puberty. Those sexual urges are not gonna go away because you get older. This notion of you shouldn't find minors sexually attractive because you got older is foolish. Yes im not saying if your a adult go out and fuck minors, but to act like men are not sexually aroused by young post puberty females is stupid. We have laws in place to prevent minors and adults from sexual relations.

we already have data that the peak of attractiveness for females is about ages 14-21 years old it is what is. iam saying women who are ages 22-45 cannot be attractive NO, iam talking about PEAK.

ages 18-19

compared to noww age 27, yoavana is so sexy and attractive i had to use her as example

ages 27-32

• +1
Reactions: Trilogy
It IS normal and has been for 30,000 years. YOU are the one who has been programmed by old hags to believe different

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84, Debetro, Aladin and 1 other person
16 year olds fog (im 19)