Eye Opening Film

That s not an argument buddy .
Also for op, i think you are speaking of hebephilia which is attraction to pubescent girls (10-14) and ephebophilia (15-19) .
Pedophilia is attraction to prepubescent girls .
I think the problem is more often than not that older men groom younger girls into a relationship , i mean if i was the father of a 16 year old i would also question the intentions of a 32 yr old man.
You don’t know what grooming means retard. I assume you also think it’s rape to fuck a 15 year old if you’re much older.

You don’t know what grooming means retard. I assume you also think it’s rape to fuck a 15 year old if you’re much older.
The act of luring another with gifts, favors, promises, praise, or bbq ribs with the intent of gaining sexual favors. The perpetrator of "grooming" must have a significant advantage of emotional intelligence, financial independence, intelligence quotient or simply perpetrating against a minor.

The act of luring another with gifts, favors, promises, praise, or bbq ribs with the intent of gaining sexual favors.
So essentially prostitution without using cash but gifts. Not everyone is gonna use gifts when trying to fuck.
The perpetrator of "grooming" must have a significant advantage of emotional intelligence, financial independence, intelligence quotient or simply perpetrating against a minor.
The ending says it all, “or simply perpetrating against a minor.”

So u said when an adult is banging a minor, he groomed her, but grooming is literally just that, against a minor, so it’s basically just a circular argument.

only white people who's a pedo

bro needs to put in a mental asylum (and a list)

View attachment 2321074

Conclusion: Yes

With studies such as

View attachment 2321078
View attachment 2321079
View attachment 2321080

Pedophile is a fake word used to conflate pederasty with the normal attraction healthy men have towards physically developed teenage women.

never forget that they are fine with this though:

View attachment 2321082

So a 17 year olf girl can't consent to sex O WAIT THEY CAN IF THE OTHER PERSON IS THEIR AGE, but a 2 year old can consent to life altering medical procedure

View attachment 2321085

Are you a ""pedo""

View attachment 2321132
Nature made it so that very young women can be sexually mature and when they are, we are SUPPOSED to impregnate them. I'ts our fucking biology. We are created to desire them.

I feel like every soy man on earth are in denial about this fact.

• +1
Reactions: Debetro and Aladin
Lisent why is everyone in the comment section acting stupid, we where all 13-14 years old, thats when most guys began having sexual fantasy about having sexual relations with their female peers, aka because they were going through puberty. Those sexual urges are not gonna go away because you get older. This notion of you shouldn't find minors sexually attractive because you got older is foolish. Yes im not saying if your a adult go out and fuck minors, but to act like men are not sexually aroused by young post puberty females is stupid. We have laws in place to prevent minors and adults from sexual relations.

we already have data that the peak of attractiveness for females is about ages 14-21 years old it is what is. iam saying women who are ages 22-45 cannot be attractive NO, iam talking about PEAK.

ages 18-19

View attachment 2352126

compared to noww age 27, yoavana is so sexy and attractive i had to use her as example

ages 27-32

And you proceed to show women who all have surgeries preformed, gymcel like mad and use botox etc in their 20s

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
So essentially prostitution without using cash but gifts. Not everyone is gonna use gifts when trying to fuck.
Nope, there is a difference between manipulation , bartering, and an actual relationship ,
Indian tech scammers are ok by your standards.
I will stop answering because you're clearly retarded and lack a moral compass or maybe a soul.

Nope, there is a difference between manipulation , bartering, and an actual relationship ,
Indian tech scammers are ok by your standards.
I will stop answering because you're clearly retarded and lack a moral compass or maybe a soul.
Nope, now you’re just running away because I called out your bullshit. This “manipulation” bullshit is just cope, because manipulate involves getting someone to do something which will screw themselves over, and you can’t just assume a relationship is going to be a bad thing. You moved the goalposts too with the Indian tech scammers because that has nothing to do with “grooming” as you call it.

Nope, now you’re just running away because I called out your bullshit. This “manipulation” bullshit is just cope, because manipulate involves getting someone to do something which will screw themselves over, and you can’t just assume a relationship is going to be a bad thing. You moved the goalposts too with the Indian tech scammers because that has nothing to do with “grooming” as you call it.
i agree grooming is a made up term, that doesn't exist , its just young women who wont take personal responsibility for their sexual relationships. All i know if two are of legal adult age and have sex i see no problem here. Grooming is now used when a adults had sexual relations with another adult but knew the person in the past when said person was under-age. I call bs on this. You can call it what ever you want if said people are of legal age and have sexual relations there nothing anyone can do about it.

The manipulation talk is bs cope to, its just a way to shame large age gap relationships, because dating someone of similar age that society sees as acceptable the term manipulation never comes up. Because it was never about manipulation it was about folks being upset about large age gap relationships. This is just folks who assume adults can't make their own sexual choices and assuming one party is in position of power due to a large age gap and is using their power to manipulate a person.

• +1
Reactions: Aladin
Very few men are actual pedophiles, as in being sexually attracted to prepubescent children. Real pedophilia, at least if acted upon, is a sick paraphilia, even worse than homosexuality, for example. However, every man is an ephebophile (15-18) and many probably hebephiles (11-14). Men are programmed to find young and FERTILE girls attractive. It's pure biology.

Personally speaking, females tend to be the most attractive at around 14-20. There are women older than this that are very attractive, of course, but the highest concentration of attractiveness is found among teens. So, for example, 80% of 15-year-olds are genuinely breedable, whereas by age 25 perhaps only 25% can produce that kind of genuine lust. By 30 it's down to perhaps 10%. Of course if you're an attractive woman at 30 you probably really do have great features and genes, while many 15-year-olds are simply carried by their youth while their features may ultimately be subpar.

judging by this comment it s clear you haven't understood what i wrote, before you read again my messages i suggest you check the definition of manipulation and analogy, also , clearly you re not speaking of a healthy relationship since you compared grooming to prostitution not so long ago, retard .
All i know if two are of legal adult age and have sex i see no problem here.
This is why my example showcased a minor-adult dynamic , but again , by the standard you bring forth an indian tech scammer should be legal and moral because the grandma agrees to send him thousands .

clearly you re not speaking of a healthy relationship since you compared grooming to prostitution not so long ago, retard .
You made that comparison when you said gift them gifts or bbq ribs

judging by this comment it s clear you haven't understood what i wrote, before you read again my messages i suggest you check the definition of manipulation and analogy,
This is why my example showcased a minor-adult dynamic , but again , by the standard you bring forth an indian tech scammer should be legal and moral because the grandma agrees to send him thousands .
This “manipulation” bullshit is just cope, because manipulate involves getting someone to do something which will screw themselves over, and you can’t just assume a relationship is going to be a bad thing.
See again, the grandma being scammed would be getting tricked and screwed over and it would be bad, while with the age gap relationship you can’t just assume that.

I literally just closed the tab I had this movie open on to open this one how weird

• Woah
Reactions: Psychophilly
I literally just closed the tab I had this movie open on to open this one how weird
really? this had happened to me many times and i'm wondering what's causing it. coincidence or some 200 IQ theory about possibility of realities in multiverse and how relative they are.

• +1
Reactions: hypernormie
15 is peak

• JFL
Reactions: hypernormie
really? this had happened to me many times and i'm wondering what's causing it. coincidence or some 200 IQ theory about possibility of realities in multiverse and how relative they are.
Idk man but it’d be pretty weird if the multiverse was trying to send me a sign about all men being pedophiles :feelshehe:

View attachment 2321074

With studies such as

View attachment 2321078
View attachment 2321079
View attachment 2321080

Pedophile is a fake word used to conflate pederasty with the normal attraction healthy men have towards physically developed teenage women.

View attachment 2321082

So a 17 year olf girl can't consent to sex O WAIT THEY CAN IF THE OTHER PERSON IS THEIR AGE, but a 2 year old can consent to life altering medical procedure

View attachment 2321085

Are you a ""pedo""

View attachment 2321132
Pedophile isn’t a fake word that conflates to pederasty. It’s a real word that means an attraction to kids weirdo. I find it funny and ironic you use transgenderism in kids while justifying minor-adult relations. Kids can’t consent to being trans hsut as they can’t consent to sex with a fat ugly old creep like you. But hmmm…. The irony and hypocrisy here is that you perfectly think kids can consent to sex with adults but imply they can’t consent to be trans kids. You’re clearly dishonest and oh want to normalise child-adult relationship as you bash and stigmatise homosexuality. It’s pathetic.

Kill yourself and die of cancer like you dead pedo father

View attachment 2321074

With studies such as

View attachment 2321078
View attachment 2321079
View attachment 2321080

View attachment 2321082

View attachment 2321085

Are you a ""pedo""

View attachment 2321132
Pretty sure the 2nd graph is a larp taken from 4chan lmao