Eye Softmaxxing [ results ]

dancs

dancs

Pregnant 🤰
I’ve done on and off eye exercises the last year or so and my eye area has improved tremendously.

This is what my eye area looked like around a year to 2 years ago .

I since I have done a few things to try max out the eye area.

I took Mk677 for 3 months about 8 months ago.
I think this grew my brow ridge very slightly giving me more hooding.

I began eyelid pulling, basically you pinch your eyelid and the excess skin and pull it forward to give yourself hooding. I do this often enough, when I’m sitting somewhere, in public , it doesn’t look as stupid as jaw exercises and many people rub/ mess they’re eyes while studying/ in school anyway.

I applied minoxidil on my eyebrows. This made a big difference. I use the foam not the liquid since the liquid is pretty burning. I do like the tiniest amount of foam maybe one every two days or so. Some days twice others I just forget I just do it frequently enough.

I also started tretinoin and I feel this has unexpectedly somehow given me thicker darker eyelashes/ eyebrows . That or they appear better due to more contrast because of the better skin. I also took roaccutane before this but tretinoin I see the hair growth.

I also followed advice from PureFxrm on instagram, he also ascended his eye area doing exercises and minix and brow ridge growth. Bonesmashing gives a temporary swelling and it does actually grow bone over time but I haven’t seen much growth so far but I hope to continue. People who say bonesmashing is cope have clearly never looked at the hands of people who worked in construction for 20 years and compared it with the hands of a banker of 20 years. Certain bones do thicken understand stress, brow ridge and zygos being two that do.

These are more recent photos of me, of course I’ve improved my skin and stuff since the same time frame but you can clearly see drastic eye area changes too

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Sny, alriodai and 15 others
Take a picture in the same angle

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and dancs
What a joke.

• +1
Reactions: sun21, Danish_Retard and Kami
Nice, i like your pheno too

• +1
Reactions: aber
  • +1
Reactions: ungewist, Deleted member 18244, Deleted member 15827 and 4 others

Just attempted it there. Same back camera and flash

dont see that much difference but the stubble is a must for you

• +1
Reactions: ungewist
dont see that much difference but the stubble is a must for you
01705453 797B 494B B11E 08AE455DAD1E

82100456 C5D1 4F7D 929D 7CE5B9DCEDB3

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 2025 chad candidate, Mewton, Deleted member 18244 and 9 others
how old are you, looks like you matured

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING
How did ur eye tilt change?

• +1
How did ur eye tilt change?
i think it was the exercises, pulling the outermost part of the eyelid ( near edge of eyebrows ). Look in the mirror and do it and you notice the lateral canthus raise

let me get this straight you pull on your upper eyelids to basically stretch the skin, wtf do you thinks gonna happen when your older and the skin doesnt have enough elastin and collagen to hold the skin?
Its going to drop over your eyes giving you a tired look.

let me get this straight you pull on your upper eyelids to basically stretch the skin, wtf do you thinks gonna happen when your older and the skin doesnt have enough elastin and collagen to hold the skin?
Ive done eyelid pulling in combination with other things
It has been a while now and its still not saggy

Maybe when I'm old it will, but by that time it wont even matter anymore

• +1
Reactions: STEVE GAMING and Lihito

okay fair enough if you are fine with sagging when your older.

In regards to bonesmashing, yes you may see bone growth! That's true however whats going to be the long term effects of causing trauma near the brain?

We know that former rugby / american football players who have literally got brain damage from all the hits they took.
Now we got users here taking a hammer to their head and legit smashing it.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 40469

In regards to bonesmashing, yes you may see bone growth! That's true however whats going to be the long term effects of causing trauma near the brain?

We know that former rugby / american football players who have literally got brain damage from all the hits they took.
bonesmashing requires much less force than the kind of hits football players receive on the field
if you use a somewhat sharp object you don't need to hit hard at all

not that I really recommand bonesmashing , one could just get fillers or implants

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
I’ve done on and off eye exercises the last year or so and my eye area has improved tremendously.

I began eyelid pulling, basically you pinch your eyelid and the excess skin and pull it forward to give yourself hooding. I do this often enough, when I’m sitting somewhere, in public , it doesn’t look as stupid as jaw exercises and many people rub/ mess they’re eyes while studying/ in school anyway.

I applied minoxidil on my eyebrows. This made a big difference. I use the foam not the liquid since the liquid is pretty burning. I do like the tiniest amount of foam maybe one every two days or so. Some days twice others I just forget I just do it frequently enough.

I also started tretinoin and I feel this has unexpectedly somehow given me thicker darker eyelashes/ eyebrows . That or they appear better due to more contrast because of the better skin. I also took roaccutane before this but tretinoin I see the hair growth.

I also followed advice from PureFxrm on instagram, he also ascended his eye area doing exercises and minix and brow ridge growth. Bonesmashing gives a temporary swelling and it does actually grow bone over time but I haven’t seen much growth so far but I hope to continue. People who say bonesmashing is cope have clearly never looked at the hands of people who worked in construction for 20 years and compared it with the hands of a banker of 20 years. Certain bones do thicken understand stress, brow ridge and zygos being two that do.

These are more recent photos of me, of course I’ve improved my skin and stuff since the same time frame but you can clearly see drastic eye area changes too

Improved a lot bro. Seemingly tiny changes make a huge difference

Not really, I don’t mind anyway since I’m collagenmaxxing anyway and more hooding I wouldn’t mind anyway

Improved a lot bro. Seemingly tiny changes make a huge difference
Yeah thats what it is, small changes over the face all adding up. Kind of funny to see users here just attributing it to a stubble 😂

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and AsGoodAsItGets

Excuse after excuse bro he got better looking and that’s all that matters

• JFL
Reactions: deepweb1298
Puberty + squint + denser lashes/brows
Either way, looks good.

i always thought that eye exercises are cope and surgery is the only way.

Not really exercises, involves growth of browridge too

mirin bro. looking much better😍

Mirin hard brah , did you have any side effects from minox im using castor oil cause im not sure about side also where do you get this tretinoin

Youth is what matters , stop coping and looksmax

True , to much copers on this forum Always shit on methods and "muh danger and long term"

Someone on this forum did botox in brow muscles and ascended hard. Best eye surgery and most simple , also not that expensive

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8988

Which execerises for eyes did u do

• +1