Eyebrow length is criminally underrated here

D

Deleted member 7725

Kraken
Image1 2
Image0 10

Just a few mms of eyebrow length turn him from a badboy slayer to a high trust normie. I want to punch myself everyday for not asking my doctor to throw in a few grafts on my eyebrows to make them longer during my hair transplant a few weeks ago.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, angelo, Constantin Denis and 22 others
  • +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer and Deleted member 7725
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
Legit

• +1
Reactions: Solidcoin, LooksJourney, ALP and 3 others
Legit. The length of the eyebrows also changes the way how the ipd and pfl of your eyes appear

• +1
Reactions: HQNPmaxxing, Prettyboy, pizza and 3 others
Legit. The length of the eyebrows also changes the way how the ipd and pfl of your eyes appear
Yeah, my eyes look too far apart. When I go back to my doc for post op I will ask for longer and thicker eyebrows.

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
Yeah, my eyes look too far apart. When I go back to my doc for post op I will ask for longer and thicker eyebrows.
I have really long and good shaped giga low set eyebrows but they still look cucked because of bad density

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
I have really long and good shaped giga low set eyebrows but they still look cucked because of bad density
Try minoxidil. It increased my eyebrow density by like 5-10% in 6 months. Subtle change but still noticeable. I want to see how it looks in 2 years, although I might just get an eyebrow transplant instead for density and shape.

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia
Where’d you go for your transplant? I’m planning on doing the same

Try minoxidil. It increased my eyebrow density by like 5-10% in 6 months. Subtle change but still noticeable. I want to see how it looks in 2 years, although I might just get an eyebrow transplant instead for density and shape.
I am currently using castor oil and I actually think it does something. It seems to let some shorter eyebrow hairs grow longer which is atleast something.
The problem with Minox is that some people say it’s not permanent and it can fuck up your collagen so I am not sure about it

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
I am currently using castor oil and I actually think it does something. It seems to let some shorter eyebrow hairs grow longer which is atleast something.
The problem with Minox is that some people say it’s not permanent and it can fuck up your collagen so I am not sure about it
I used castor oil for a few months and it did nothing for me.

and how to make them longer ?

Transplant or possibly minox/latisse. Could try a small piece of fake eyebrows and glue it on the end. Might be worth a try JFL.

Fashion hand made human hair false eyebrow hand knot swiss lace fake eyebrow make up eyebrows

The only way is probably eyebrow transplant or maybe minox.
But if you have really thick eyebrows you can trim them in a slightly slimmer shape which gives the appearance of longer eyebrows

eyebrows literally show your character

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, Slob, Deleted member 14543 and 3 others
Idk man, it depends on your facial harmony. Obviously if you take someone with long eyebrows and morph them with narrow they gonna look worse, and vice versa.
Jack nicholson wouldn't have so charismatical face if he had longer eyebrows
40dcb8347c03fcba3934f557037c6cde  jack nicholson jack oconnell

Idk man, it depends on your facial harmony. Obviously if you take someone with long eyebrows and morph them with narrow they gonna look worse, and vice versa.
Jack nicholson wouldn't have so charismatical face if he had longer eyebrowsView attachment 1266669
When I morph my face with longer eyebrows, I turn from a surprised cuck expression to a dark triad bad boy.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Slob and Deleted member 14543
Screenshot 20211115 001251 Snapchat
can confirm😢😢

• +1
Reactions: Solidcoin and Prettyboy
View attachment 1266486View attachment 1266487

Just a few mms of eyebrow length turn him from a badboy slayer to a high trust normie. I want to punch myself everyday for not asking my doctor to throw in a few grafts on my eyebrows to make them longer during my hair transplant a few weeks ago.
The difference between chad and incel is just a few millimeters of eyebrow

• +1
Reactions: Slob and Deleted member 7725
Can confirm I look like a whole different person with longer denser eyebrows, also:
Th 1
Th

View attachment 1266486View attachment 1266487

Looks like high trust soylord simp on both pictures, just sligthly more on the right than left.

Look at those high set and curved eyebrows (feminine shape, cause masc eyebrows are super straight, with maybe some arching towards the end) and feminine forehead + hairline. Looks like a f2m transitioned person. If you put a little makeup on his eyes + lips, he will straight look like a tranny.

However the thread is legit, the eyebrow shape has huge impact on a person's looks.

• JFL
Looks like high trust soylord simp on both pictures, just sligthly more on the right than left.

Look at those high set and curved eyebrows (feminine shape, cause masc eyebrows are super straight, with maybe some arching towards the end) and feminine forehead + hairline. Looks like a f2m transitioned person. If you put a little makeup on his eyes + lips, he will straight look like a tranny.
Keep crying for him:

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5061
Keep crying for him:

Womanizer- maybe for lesbian women, cause they see a woman's face when looking at him. He is like the opposite of the term slayer. High set, curved eyebrows. Eyes are covered with soft tissue making them look like innocent, helpless baby eyes. Minuscule, horizontally short forehead (feminine shape) and feminine rounded hairline.

When you talked about "badboy slayer" in the first post, youve actually meant someone like this:

170fc48eba70eaf889543f4d44450771--men-stuff-leather-jacket.jpg

Straight hairline, horizontally long and square forehead. Low set and straight eyebrows. Hooded eyes from brow bone and orbital bone which results in hunter looking eye area, rather than hoodedness from soft tissue, which results in baby-ish looking eye area (like the pictures in 1st post).

Soymaxxed e-boys by definition can not and will never be badboy slayers. Sure they have appeal to specific age of foids, but they will never have that dominant and threatening look and aura. The dude in 1st post might slay, but he just doesnt have that masc/dominant appearance, it is very likely that foids he meets would cheat on him with masc jock dudes at least 1x month and they wouldnt even worry about him finding out, because with such soft appearance, what should they fear? That he will give them a slap on the wrist?

The dude in 1st post is like a perfect example of how these young dudes nowadays look with low T facial features (high set eyebrows and very soft and cuck-ish/soylent features overall), which makes them look super harmless and super high trust.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, Phillybeard1996, Banderacell and 3 others
Womanizer- maybe for lesbian women, cause they see a woman's face when looking at him. He is like the opposite of the term slayer. High set, curved eyebrows. Eyes are covered with soft tissue making them look like innocent, helpless baby eyes. Minuscule, horizontally short forehead (feminine shape) and feminine rounded hairline.

When you talked about "badboy slayer" in the first post, youve actually meant someone like this:

170fc48eba70eaf889543f4d44450771--men-stuff-leather-jacket.jpg

Straight hairline, horizontally long and square forehead. Low set and straight eyebrows. Hooded eyes from brow bone and orbital bone which results in hunter looking eye area, rather than hoodedness from soft tissue, which results in baby-ish looking eye area (like the pictures in 1st post).

Soymaxxed e-boys by definition can not and will never be badboy slayers. Sure they have appeal to specific age of foids, but they will never have that dominant and threatening look and aura. The dude in 1st post might slay, but he just doesnt have that masc/dominant appearance, it is very likely that foids he meets would cheat on him with masc jock dudes at least 1x month and they wouldnt even worry about him finding out, because with such soft appearance, what should they fear? That he will give them a slap on the wrist?

The dude in 1st post is like a perfect example of how these young dudes nowadays look with low T facial features (high set eyebrows and very soft and cuck-ish/soylent features overall), which makes them look super harmless and super high trust.
Does full lips on guys make you loook low t?

Does full lips on guys make you loook low t?
depends on the rest of the face. On masc face its not a looksmin. Meeks has full lips, but giga masc jaw, zygos etc. and so the big lips are not an issue. On a low T face, full lips just make the face look more feminine.

• +1
Reactions: Slob and Deleted member
depends on the rest of the face. On masc face its not a looksmin. Meeks has full lips, but giga masc jaw, zygos etc. and so the big lips are not an issue. On a low T face, full lips just make the face look more feminine.
On a fairly masc guy its a good trait imo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 5061
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member
@AscendingHero

Sticky this bro. Almost no one talks about eyebrows anymore. Wtf happened to this site. Too many greycels smh

• +1
Are slightly curved '^' shaped eyebrows in the op better than straight '-' eyebrows like o'pry's?

• +1
Reactions: Physiocrat33