Blackpill This one flaw kills your entire eye area appeal. New PSL flaw found?

LooksOverAll

LooksOverAll

Zephir
Joined
Jun 8, 2020
Posts
11,102
Reputation
21,619
The nasion-glabellar crease is the most disgusting trait I've ever seen in my life. I've always noticed it and didn't think much of it, but after seeing it on others I've developed a deep disdain for it. It makes me look like a low IQ Slavic ogre. It kills your entire eye area:




It's the most disgusting thing I've ever seen. Makes you look like you have fetal alcohol syndrome. Compare that to Chads who have straight nasion-glabellar connections:





How can I fix this repulsive trait?
 
PingPong

PingPong

ƃuᴉɹous sᴉ uɐɯ plo ǝɥʇ ˙ƃuᴉɹnod s’ʇᴉ 'ƃuᴉuᴉɐɹ s’ʇ
Joined
Jun 21, 2021
Posts
10,251
Reputation
16,228
AscendingHero

AscendingHero

I am just an MSE+Facepuller+IMDO away from.....
Joined
Mar 7, 2021
Posts
6,235
Reputation
6,905
LooksOverAll said:
The nasion-glabellar crease is the most disgusting trait I've ever seen in my life. I've always noticed it and didn't think much of it, but after seeing it on others I've developed a deep disdain for it. It makes me look like a low IQ Slavic ogre. It kills your entire eye area:

View attachment 1464197 View attachment 1464222 View attachment 1464199 View attachment 1464200 View attachment 1464203 View attachment 1464204


It's the most disgusting thing I've ever seen. Makes you look like you have fetal alcohol syndrome. Compare that to Chads who have straight nasion-glabellar connections:

View attachment 1464216 View attachment 1464217 View attachment 1464218 View attachment 1464220



How can I fix this repulsive trait?
move maxila upward and forward and dermaroll/skinmaxx that area.
 
LooksOverAll

LooksOverAll

Zephir
Joined
Jun 8, 2020
Posts
11,102
Reputation
21,619
Alibaba69 said:
Ah yes Magnus Carlsen with actual 200 IQ is "low iq ogre"
Doesn't matter how smart you are. It matters how smart you look. If I saw him in public, I would assign low IQ traits to him.
 
Last edited:
AscendingHero

AscendingHero

I am just an MSE+Facepuller+IMDO away from.....
Joined
Mar 7, 2021
Posts
6,235
Reputation
6,905
LooksOverAll said:
Wtf does the maxilla have anything to do with it lmfao.
jfl at ur iq

when the maxila is down and set back, don't u see how the face kinda collapses on it and everything is scrunched up+shitter nasal bridges, opposite happens+skin stretches when maxila is move up and forward
 
LooksOverAll

LooksOverAll

Zephir
Joined
Jun 8, 2020
Posts
11,102
Reputation
21,619
AscendingHero said:
jfl at ur iq

when the maxila is down and set back, don't u see how the face kinda collapses on it and everything is scrunched up+shitter nasal bridges, opposite happens+skin stretches when maxila is move up and forward
How does it affect your nasal bone and glabella? You can be severely recessed and not have this:




 
Last edited:
AscendingHero

AscendingHero

I am just an MSE+Facepuller+IMDO away from.....
Joined
Mar 7, 2021
Posts
6,235
Reputation
6,905
LooksOverAll said:
How does it affect your nasal bone and glabella? You can be severely recessed and not have this:

View attachment 1464246 View attachment 1464244


View attachment 1464248 View attachment 1464245

LooksOverAll said:
How does it affect your nasal bone and glabella? You can be severely recessed and not have this:

View attachment 1464246 View attachment 1464244


View attachment 1464248 View attachment 1464245
I think phenotype plays a role+androgens especially. Look up cranial dystrophy gifs what happens to the face when the cranial base angle changes
 
LooksOverAll

LooksOverAll

Zephir
Joined
Jun 8, 2020
Posts
11,102
Reputation
21,619
AscendingHero said:
I think phenotype plays a role+androgens especially. Look up cranial dystrophy gifs what happens to the face when the cranial base angle changes
Looks like I found yet another subhuman Slav trait. I was watching a Russian movie yesterday and every actor had it. I was feeling nauseous watching it.
 
LooksOverAll

LooksOverAll

Zephir
Joined
Jun 8, 2020
Posts
11,102
Reputation
21,619
FinasterideAt17 said:
imagine looking like this after bimax

alfaro would slap you with a biretrusion diagnosis afterwards

ridiculous
That's as good of a result as they can get with their base. Dr. Antipov is a good doctor and he did these.
 
Bitchwhipper2

Bitchwhipper2

Zephir
Joined
Oct 17, 2021
Posts
2,334
Reputation
2,103
LooksOverAll said:
The nasion-glabellar crease is the most disgusting trait I've ever seen in my life. I've always noticed it and didn't think much of it, but after seeing it on others I've developed a deep disdain for it. It makes me look like a low IQ Slavic ogre. It kills your entire eye area:

View attachment 1464197 View attachment 1464222 View attachment 1464199 View attachment 1464200 View attachment 1464203 View attachment 1464204


It's the most disgusting thing I've ever seen. Makes you look like you have fetal alcohol syndrome. Compare that to Chads who have straight nasion-glabellar connections:

View attachment 1464216 View attachment 1464217 View attachment 1464218 View attachment 1464220



How can I fix this repulsive trait?
Thought about it before, but didnt see it as negative as its a high T trait
 
LooksOverAll

LooksOverAll

Zephir
Joined
Jun 8, 2020
Posts
11,102
Reputation
21,619
Bitchwhipper2 said:
Thought about it before, but didnt see it as negative as its a high T trait
It might be a high T ogre trait, but it's not aesthetic at all.
 
mulattomaxxer

mulattomaxxer

RESSURECTED IN SPRING
Joined
Mar 10, 2020
Posts
4,288
Reputation
7,542
AscendingHero said:
jfl at ur iq

when the maxila is down and set back, don't u see how the face kinda collapses on it and everything is scrunched up+shitter nasal bridges, opposite happens+skin stretches when maxila is move up and forward
Who is this girl in your signature?



She is fine fuark :love:
 
Alibaba69

Alibaba69

5' 13" Pharma HGHcel
Joined
Nov 11, 2019
Posts
1,399
Reputation
1,300
LooksOverAll said:
Doesn't matter how smart you are. It matters how smart you look. If I saw him in public, I would assign low IQ traits to him.
Magnus Carlsen is obviously a pretty boy chad
ur smoking too much weed
 
ErbCel

ErbCel

Adept
Joined
May 17, 2021
Posts
167
Reputation
160
It's not necessarily bad if you're trying to masc maxx but if you want to go the pretty boy route then it's over
 
mulattomaxxer

mulattomaxxer

RESSURECTED IN SPRING
Joined
Mar 10, 2020
Posts
4,288
Reputation
7,542
From my humble observations this fold is caused by an overly prominent brow ridge.

This makes you look like a low trust ogre. Fighter trait tbh.



Maybe a lefort 2 to bring the nose forward, reducing the difference between the brow ridge and the nose.

Realistically I would imagine that botox/fillers could alliviate this flaw.
 
LooksOverAll

LooksOverAll

Zephir
Joined
Jun 8, 2020
Posts
11,102
Reputation
21,619
mulattomaxxer said:
From my humble observations this fold is caused by an overly prominent brow ridge.

This makes you look like a low trust ogre. Fighter trait tbh.

View attachment 1464317

Maybe a lefort 2 to bring the nose forward, reducing the difference between the brow ridge and the nose.

Realistically I would imagine that botox/fillers could alliviate this flaw.
Yeah I was thinking filler would be the best option.

JFL at the other responses though. brb let me go move my entire maxilla forward and up real quick.
 
H

hypergamy

Trainee
Joined
Dec 9, 2021
Posts
39
Reputation
33
FinasterideAt17 said:
legit trhead, never heard of this.

another day i am glad not to be a total subhuman

perfect facial harmony
5ar inhibiting drugs at 17. it’s over for u
 
MaxillaMaxing

MaxillaMaxing

Professional
Joined
Dec 7, 2021
Posts
947
Reputation
1,431
LooksOverAll said:
The nasion-glabellar crease is the most disgusting trait I've ever seen in my life. I've always noticed it and didn't think much of it, but after seeing it on others I've developed a deep disdain for it. It makes me look like a low IQ Slavic ogre. It kills your entire eye area:

View attachment 1464197 View attachment 1464222 View attachment 1464199 View attachment 1464200 View attachment 1464203 View attachment 1464204


It's the most disgusting thing I've ever seen. Makes you look like you have fetal alcohol syndrome. Compare that to Chads who have straight nasion-glabellar connections:

View attachment 1464216 View attachment 1464217 View attachment 1464218 View attachment 1464220



How can I fix this repulsive trait?
One time I've saw a guy with it at first he looked super weird and ogre but after seeing him a lot I got used to his face I think he have good features in his face now
 
Gad

Gad

Quantum
Joined
Aug 21, 2021
Posts
1,819
Reputation
2,185
it's just a sign of well developed browridge
not the most aesthetic, but definitely masculine
 
runescapeaddict1996

runescapeaddict1996

Zephir
Joined
Jun 1, 2021
Posts
3,626
Reputation
3,552
LooksOverAll said:
The nasion-glabellar crease is the most disgusting trait I've ever seen in my life. I've always noticed it and didn't think much of it, but after seeing it on others I've developed a deep disdain for it. It makes me look like a low IQ Slavic ogre. It kills your entire eye area:

View attachment 1464197 View attachment 1464222 View attachment 1464199 View attachment 1464200 View attachment 1464203 View attachment 1464204


It's the most disgusting thing I've ever seen. Makes you look like you have fetal alcohol syndrome. Compare that to Chads who have straight nasion-glabellar connections:

View attachment 1464216 View attachment 1464217 View attachment 1464218 View attachment 1464220



How can I fix this repulsive trait?
Reminds me of having nasolabial folds.
 
LooksOverAll

LooksOverAll

Zephir
Joined
Jun 8, 2020
Posts
11,102
Reputation
21,619
Gad said:
it's just a sign of well developed browridge
not the most aesthetic, but definitely masculine
Not really. Gandy and all the other Chads with good browridges don't have it. My assumption is that in a perfectly developed face, the glabella and nasal bone properly align to create that look. These guys have 1 component of it (browridge) but lack the other (nasal bone).
 
materialistic

materialistic

Enthusiast
Joined
Jun 16, 2021
Posts
410
Reputation
493
FInally a flaw I don't have. Carlsen is recessed but still chad in my opinion by the way.
 
klamus

klamus

Professional
Joined
Feb 2, 2020
Posts
964
Reputation
691
Literally never seen this irl
 
hastati

hastati

Adept
Joined
Jul 19, 2021
Posts
112
Reputation
97
Is this a protrusion of the glabella
 
LooksOverAll

LooksOverAll

Zephir
Joined
Jun 8, 2020
Posts
11,102
Reputation
21,619
germanlooks said:
Seems to be a rare flaw. Atleast I never really noticed it on someone irl
I notice it everywhere, mostly in ogre phenos (Slavs). Every single person with a good eye area has a smooth glabellar->nasal bone connection. This one flaw basically destroys any potential of having an aesthetic eye area, even if your other features are good.
 
D

Deleted member 5061

Zephir
Joined
Feb 2, 2020
Posts
3,071
Reputation
3,891
LooksOverAll said:
The nasion-glabellar crease is the most disgusting trait I've ever seen in my life. I've always noticed it and didn't think much of it, but after seeing it on others I've developed a deep disdain for it. It makes me look like a low IQ Slavic ogre. It kills your entire eye area:

View attachment 1464197 View attachment 1464222 View attachment 1464199 View attachment 1464200 View attachment 1464203 View attachment 1464204


It's the most disgusting thing I've ever seen. Makes you look like you have fetal alcohol syndrome. Compare that to Chads who have straight nasion-glabellar connections:

View attachment 1464216 View attachment 1464217 View attachment 1464218 View attachment 1464220



How can I fix this repulsive trait?
Way to be overy autistic... lol

On example 3 and 6 it doesnt really looksmin them, they still look like solid HTNs. The others are unattractive in general, so it just stands out negatively on them.

Its a small looksmin maybe yes, depends on how pronounced it is, but its not a dealbreaker or anything like that. Again 3 and 6 still looks good despite this thing.
 
LooksOverAll

LooksOverAll

Zephir
Joined
Jun 8, 2020
Posts
11,102
Reputation
21,619
skooLX-aM said:
Way to be overy autistic... lol

On example 3 and 6 it doesnt really looksmin them, they still look like solid HTNs. The others are unattractive in general, so it just stands out negatively on them.

Its a small looksmin maybe yes, depends on how pronounced it is, but its not a dealbreaker or anything like that. Again 3 and 6 still looks good despite this thing.
Still a pretty significant PSL downgrade compared to if it was smooth.
 
D

Deleted member 5061

Zephir
Joined
Feb 2, 2020
Posts
3,071
Reputation
3,891
LooksOverAll said:
Still a pretty significant PSL downgrade compared to if it was smooth.
Its a selective bias for you. From top of my head I actually remembered that Tom Cruise has such crease and he still is one of the most handsome men facially.



Its not as pronounced on Cruises face though. Imo its not a big deal if other facial features are attractive.

Gandy also has it, it is visible in specific lighting conditions:

 
Last edited:
LooksOverAll

LooksOverAll

Zephir
Joined
Jun 8, 2020
Posts
11,102
Reputation
21,619
skooLX-aM said:
Its a selective bias for you. From top of my head I actually remembered that Tom Cruise has such crease and he still is one of the most handsome men facially.



Its not as pronounced on Cruises face though. Imo its not a big deal if other facial features are attractive.

Gandy also has it, it is visible in specific lighting conditions:

Neither of them have it lmfao. Those are frown lines from aging.
 
D

Deleted member 5061

Zephir
Joined
Feb 2, 2020
Posts
3,071
Reputation
3,891
LooksOverAll said:
Neither of them have it lmfao. Those are frown lines from aging.
Gandy does have it, just not as pronounced. Here he is young and look how the shadow falls in that crease:

 
LooksOverAll

LooksOverAll

Zephir
Joined
Jun 8, 2020
Posts
11,102
Reputation
21,619
skooLX-aM said:
Gandy does have it, just not as pronounced. Here he is young and look how the shadow falls in that crease:

He has the slightest wrinkle, probably from squinch-frauding 24/7. Lots of Chads have that when they're squinching in modeling pics. Not even close to comparable to the ones I posted in OP.
 
D

Deleted member 5061

Zephir
Joined
Feb 2, 2020
Posts
3,071
Reputation
3,891
LooksOverAll said:
He has the slightest wrinkle, probably from squinch-frauding 24/7. Lots of Chads have that when they're squinching in modeling pics. Not even close to comparable to the ones I posted in OP.
I think this crease developed due to too much ccw rotation of the maxilla on those dudes. All examples except #4 almost have shortface syndrome. All 5 examples have very short midface and retruded upper maxilla.

On example 3 and 6 it doesnt looksmin them too much, but without the crease they would probably look slightly better. Its almost irrelevant if eye area and jaw look good.

On some men it looks very masc, like example 4. I dont think it decreases his psl tbh. He just has that typical nordic masc appearance, the crease adds to the masc look. On 3, 4 and 6 its not that big of a deal, others look like ogres and so it doesnt matter on the big picture anyways.
 
LooksOverAll

LooksOverAll

Zephir
Joined
Jun 8, 2020
Posts
11,102
Reputation
21,619
skooLX-aM said:
I think this crease developed due to too much ccw rotation of the maxilla on those dudes. All examples except #4 almost have shortface syndrome. All 5 examples have very short midface and retruded upper maxilla.

On example 3 and 6 it doesnt looksmin them too much, but without the crease they would probably look slightly better. Its almost irrelevant if eye area and jaw look good.

On some men it looks very masc, like example 4. I dont think it decreases his psl tbh. He just has that typical nordic masc appearance, the crease adds to the masc look. On 3, 4 and 6 its not that big of a deal, others look like ogres and so it doesnt matter on the big picture anyways.
Bruh wtf are you on about? How does short face syndrome or a recessed upper maxilla cause a crease at your nasion? None of them even have shortface syndrome. Like honestly just don't even reply anymore. You clearly don't know what you're talking about.

It's literally caused by your nasal bone not being as projected as your glabella. I've already explained what it is and it's pretty obvious. I'm just looking for solutions.

Crazy how an utter low IQ retard like me is the only person on this thread who isn't throwing around bullshit about maxillas and CCW rotation when we're literally talking about your nose lmfao.
 
D

Deleted member 5061

Zephir
Joined
Feb 2, 2020
Posts
3,071
Reputation
3,891
LooksOverAll said:
Bruh wtf are you on about? How does short face syndrome or a recessed upper maxilla cause a crease at your nasion? None of them even have shortface syndrome. Like honestly just don't even reply anymore. You clearly don't know what you're talking about.

It's literally caused by your nasal bone not being as projected as your glabella. I've already explained what it is and it's pretty obvious. I'm just looking for solutions.

Crazy how an utter low IQ retard like me is the only person on this thread who isn't throwing around bullshit about maxillas and CCW rotation when we're literally talking about your nose lmfao.
It has to do with the maxilla. Id like to see their profile pictures, they must look like asians from the side with retruded upper maxilla and low nasal bridge.
 
LooksOverAll

LooksOverAll

Zephir
Joined
Jun 8, 2020
Posts
11,102
Reputation
21,619
skooLX-aM said:
It has to do with the maxilla. Id like to see their profile pictures, they must look like asians from the side with retruded upper maxilla and low nasal bridge.
You can be recessed with a high nasal bridge. The issue is only involving nasal bridge and glabella. Has nothing to do with upper maxilla or short face syndrome :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.

Asians don't have this either.
 
volcelfatcel

volcelfatcel

Zephir
Joined
Mar 2, 2021
Posts
22,720
Reputation
59,729
Somewhat have this
Probably gonna get even worse once I’m older
 
volcelfatcel

volcelfatcel

Zephir
Joined
Mar 2, 2021
Posts
22,720
Reputation
59,729
OldVirgin @OldVirgin Stallone has a great eye area that gives a harmonious profile to his skull which all sum up in his 5’9” ideal height proportions.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Tom Jones
Top