Eyebrow Looksmaxxing Guide: An Important Pillar To Your Eye Area​

by @enchanted_elixir, requested by @bogii

Table Of Contents​

• Introduction
  • Importance Of Eyebrows
  • How To Enhance Your Eyebrows
  • Conclusion

Introduction​

I was requested by @bogii to make this thread. Not much else to say here really.

Importance Of Eyebrows​

One of the worst things to neglect when looksmaxxing is your eyebrows. The eyebrows are a crucial part of your eye area, making it probably 30-40% of the attractiveness of your eye area. Good eyebrows are probably a prerequisite to being at least a Chadlite, and here's how to do it.

Image of Zayn Malik to Zayn No Fleek

How To Enhance Your Eyebrows​

Increasing Thickness

To derma-roll your eyebrows into thick lushes...
  • Apply the liquid(s) to your eyebrows.
  • Dermaroll the eyebrows, ideally for less than two minutes, until the liquid is mostly gone.
  • Repeat daily.
Shape, Tilt, and Length
  • Shape: Anything that isn't round or hard-angeled is ideal.
  • Tilt: Ideally neutral or positive, but not excessively so. You can also shape them as well using tweezers, etc to turn them positive or neutral.
  • Length: Your eyebrows should start ideally right next to your nasal tip and should end one middle finger after your eyes.
  • Set: You can practice furrowing your eyebrows and squinting, like an autist, and pulling your eyebrows down or up to change the muscles in your eyebrows to bring them down. You could shape it or get surgery to lower your eyebrows if they are extremely bad. You don't want to have extremely low-set eyebrows but high-set ones will make you look like a betabuxx candidate. Ideally, you want to be in the middle between neural and low trust.
Grooming
You can use this to pluck ingrown hairs and shape your eyebrows.

Conclusion​

Thin eyebrows are bad, stop having them.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Shkreliii, RealNinja, BigPoppaPump and 38 others
@Lygodactylus @8PSLcel @Br0sk1 @PrinceLuenLeoncur @Chadeep @LMSMaxxer @Xangsane @PearlHandledDeck @ArvidGustavsson @mulattomaxxer @RottenSperg @StrangerDanger @Predeterminism @KING REIDYZ @AscendingHero @gamma @Prettyboy @SupremeSubhuman @Mogpogs @Piratecel @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @Preoximerianas @tyronelite @Tyronecell @FailedNormieManlet @Lars

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Shkreliii, kuttashonty, Vain786 and 7 others
ILY :love::love:

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii and enchanted_elixir
👌👌

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
redundant thread. React and BOTB farming

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • WTF
Reactions: Shkreliii, ccwarrior, Deleted member 23564 and 10 others
btw eyebrows are more like 70%-80% eye area so... dnr

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shkreliii, Yerico7, Tallooksmaxxer and 2 others
you can go in depth with the different eyebrow shapes too (negative, neutral, positive) and show what ideal eyebrows can look like (shape of them) just saying

like how should someone with negative shaped eyebrows shape them ideally? that's what interests me the most:feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii and Deleted member 2729
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Shkreliii, kuttashonty and bogii
  • +1
Reactions: Shkreliii, Deleted member 2729 and enchanted_elixir
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Shkreliii, Sigmapsycho and 11 others
didn't talk about eyebrow shape and lenghts tho

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii and Deleted member 16058
redundant thread. React and BOTB farming
Not expecting it to be BOTB, moderators like @Korea, @AscendingHero and @Alexanderr can replace the current one with this one if they so please.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Shkreliii and kuttashonty
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Shkreliii, kuttashonty and Constantin Denis
you can go in depth with the different eyebrow shapes too (negative, neutral, positive) and show what ideal eyebrows can look like (shape of them) just saying

like how should someone with negative shaped eyebrows shape them ideally? that's what interests me the most:feelswhy:
I am going to do that right now.

• Love it
  • +1
The eyebrows are a crucial part of your eye area, making it probably 30-40% of the attractiveness of your eye area.
Me with very strong eyebrows yet mediocre eye area

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Shkreliii, Sigmapsycho, mulattomaxxer and 3 others
I have the best eye brows in the forum of course

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shkreliii, enchanted_elixir and Deleted member 16058
already have good ones :oops:

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Shkreliii, enchanted_elixir and bogii
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shkreliii, zipzam, enchanted_elixir and 2 others
Long and low set dark eyebrows are life tbh

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Shkreliii, Deleted member 13787, Yerico7 and 3 others
Lol, This guy is a BTOB machine, Mike Tyson of this forum ✨✨✨🤲🏻

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii and Erik-Jón
How many mm of dermaroll?

Incomplete thread

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Shkreliii, Deleted member 13787, Lawton88 and 1 other person
Not expecting it to be BOTB, moderators like @Korea, @AscendingHero and @Alexanderr can replace the current one with this one if they so please.
@Korea isnt a moderator lmao

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shkreliii, Chintuck22 and buflek
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Shkreliii, kuttashonty, AscendingHero and 1 other person
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Shkreliii and kuttashonty
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Shkreliii, kuttashonty, Deleted member 16058 and 1 other person
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Shkreliii, kuttashonty and Deleted member 18840
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Shkreliii, kuttashonty and KING REIDYZ
@MarkCorrigan Says Otherwise.

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii and Deleted member 16371

Eyebrow Looksmaxxing Guide: An Important Pillar To Your Eye Area​

View attachment 1712742

by @enchanted_elixir, requested by @bogii

Table Of Contents​

• Introduction
  • Importance Of Eyebrows
  • How To Enhance Your Eyebrows
  • Conclusion

Introduction​

I was requested by @bogii to make this thread. Not much else to say here really.

Importance Of Eyebrows​

One of the worst things to neglect when looksmaxxing is your eyebrows. The eyebrows are a crucial part of your eye area, making it probably 30-40% of the attractiveness of your eye area. Good eyebrows are probably a prerequisite to being at least a Chadlite, and here's how to do it.

View attachment 1712759

Image of Zayn Malik to Zayn No Fleek

How To Enhance Your Eyebrows​

Increasing Thickness

To derma-roll your eyebrows into thick lushes...
  • Apply the liquid(s) to your eyebrows.
  • Dermaroll the eyebrows, ideally for less than two minutes, until the liquid is mostly gone.
  • Repeat daily.
Shape, Tilt, and Length
  • Shape: Anything that isn't round or hard-angeled is ideal.
  • Tilt: Ideally neutral or positive, but not excessively so. You can practice furrowing your eyebrows like an autist and pulling your eyebrows down or up to change the muscles in your eyebrows to change the tilt to positive or neutral. You can also shape them as well using tweezers, etc to turn them positive or neutral.
  • Length: Your eyebrows should start ideally right next to your nasal tip and should end one middle finger after your eyes.
Grooming
You can use this to pluck ingrown hairs and shape your eyebrows.

Conclusion​

Thin eyebrows are bad, stop having them.
View attachment 1712792
View attachment 1712783

Good guide but you could've elaborated more on the eyebrow ideal (position , also slightly postive eyebrows>>>>all), etc, etc

Also no mention of good eyebrow serums, transplants, etc

If you're going to make threads on similar topics at least try to refresh it with some relatively new/unknown/unorthodox yet effective methods

Still good thread regardless

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii, Deleted member 2729 and KING REIDYZ
You can practice furrowing your eyebrows like an autist and pulling your eyebrows down or up to change the muscles in your eyebrows to change the tilt to positive or neutral.
you say what? we can change the tilt by pulling our eyebrow muscle up and therefore eliminate negative hooding + get neutral eyebrow shape?

can you elab :feelsahh:

• +1
The Eyebrow pill is underrated, good eyebrows can even literally save your whole midface not just eye area.

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii, Mewton, blite and 5 others
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Shkreliii, kuttashonty, Deleted member 16371 and 1 other person
you say what? we can change the tilt by pulling our eyebrow muscle up and therefore eliminate negative hooding + get neutral eyebrow shape?

can you elab :feelsahh:
Your eyes are overhooded?

• +1
  • Love it
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Shkreliii, kuttashonty and Piratecel
Your eyes are overhooded?
yes they're completely hooded + low set brows, one side is brutally negative hooded giving my eyes the NCT look despite me having neutral canthal tilt:feelswhy:

so I need to either raise the muscle a little to get it fixed or grow somehow hair on the outer part of my eyebrow to fraud a neutral eyebrow shape (doing minox right now for that) :hnghn:

• +1
Dermaroller: Dermarollers are basically mini dough rollers with sub-millimeter-sized needles. When hair follicles are derma-needled, it increases the blood flow to the hair follicles, speeding up the rate of growth significantly.
While pricey i would recommend using a Derminator instead.

Besides the obvious it doesnt cause scarring like every single other method (stamps, rollers, pens, etc)

It's the perfect 2 in 1. Perfect skin and Perfect hair/brows - basically professional treatment. I highly recommend. You can do the same for brows

@JeremyMeeks noticed fantastic results from this + minoxodil (0.1 ml) unironically

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Shkreliii and enchanted_elixir

THIS DOES NOT APPLY TO MEN!

In general, you should just go with the natural brow shape you have. Some guys brows, like Pitt and Cobain, follow your proposed ratios.
brad💛 #bradpitt #celebrity | Brad pitt, Brad pitt young, Brad pitt style
Brown Kurt Cobain Short Hair / Kurt Cobain Png Images Transparent Kurt ...

But men can obviously have closer set eyebrows, going all the way in to the nasal bone: Just look a Kortajarena:
Jon Kortajarena y su mirada más seductora
Jon Kortajarena è uno tra i modelli più desiderati di sempre - Gay.it

Men can also have eyebrows that extend beyond the line formed by outer corner of the eyes and the edge of the nose. Too lazy too look up pictures that prove my point, just trust me on this one, lol. Look it up on Youtube if you want to see for your self.

Don't overpluck your eyebrows, it can be a massive looksmin.

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii, BasedPsychiatrist, mulattomaxxer and 3 others
yes they're completely hooded + low set brows, one side is brutally negative hooded giving my eyes the NCT look despite me having neutral canthal tilt:feelswhy:

so I need to either raise the muscle a little to get it fixed or grow somehow hair on the outer part of my eyebrow to fraud a neutral eyebrow shape (doing minox right now for that) :hnghn:
Basically, raise your eyebrows as exercises and pull them up. Maybe you'll want to get fat removal done to them as well as an extreme measure.

• Woah
  • Love it
  • +1
  • +1
  • Love it
THIS DOES NOT APPLY TO MEN!

In general, you should just go with the natural brow shape you have. Some guys brows, like Pitt and Cobain, follow your proposed ratios.
brad💛 #bradpitt #celebrity | Brad pitt, Brad pitt young, Brad pitt style
Brown Kurt Cobain Short Hair / Kurt Cobain Png Images Transparent Kurt ...

But men can obviously have closer set eyebrows, going all the way in to the nasal bone: Just look a Kortajarena:
Jon Kortajarena y su mirada más seductora
Jon Kortajarena è uno tra i modelli più desiderati di sempre - Gay.it

Men can also have eyebrows that extend beyond the line formed by outer corner of the eyes and the edge of the nose. Too lazy too look up pictures that prove my point, just trust me on this one, lol. Look it up on Youtube if you want to see for your self.

Don't overpluck your eyebrows, it can be a massive looksmin.
True but you also want to follow the ideal facial fiths

not to mention the profound effect eyebrows can have on your perceived ipd/esr and overall ratios.

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii, BasedPsychiatrist and Prettyboy