Eyebrow Looksmaxxing Guide: An Important Pillar To Your Eye Area​

by @enchanted_elixir, requested by @bogii

Table Of Contents​

• Introduction
  • Importance Of Eyebrows
  • How To Enhance Your Eyebrows
  • Conclusion

Introduction​

I was requested by @bogii to make this thread. Not much else to say here really.

Importance Of Eyebrows​

One of the worst things to neglect when looksmaxxing is your eyebrows. The eyebrows are a crucial part of your eye area, making it probably 30-40% of the attractiveness of your eye area. Good eyebrows are probably a prerequisite to being at least a Chadlite, and here's how to do it.

Image of Zayn Malik to Zayn No Fleek

How To Enhance Your Eyebrows​

Increasing Thickness

To derma-roll your eyebrows into thick lushes...
  • Apply the liquid(s) to your eyebrows.
  • Dermaroll the eyebrows, ideally for less than two minutes, until the liquid is mostly gone.
  • Repeat daily.
Shape, Tilt, and Length
  • Shape: Anything that isn't round or hard-angeled is ideal.
  • Tilt: Ideally neutral or positive, but not excessively so. You can also shape them as well using tweezers, etc to turn them positive or neutral.
  • Length: Your eyebrows should start ideally right next to your nasal tip and should end one middle finger after your eyes.
  • Set: You can practice furrowing your eyebrows and squinting, like an autist, and pulling your eyebrows down or up to change the muscles in your eyebrows to bring them down. You could shape it or get surgery to lower your eyebrows if they are extremely bad. You don't want to have extremely low-set eyebrows but high-set ones will make you look like a betabuxx candidate. Ideally, you want to be in the middle between neural and low trust.
Grooming
You can use this to pluck ingrown hairs and shape your eyebrows.

Conclusion​

Thin eyebrows are bad, stop having them.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Shkreliii, RealNinja, BigPoppaPump and 38 others
THIS IS THE BEST SOFTMAX AFTER LEANMAX.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Yerico7, enchanted_elixir and 1 other person
I love eyebrow dying. Such and easy and cheap thing to do yet I look so much better after it

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Yerico7, enchanted_elixir and 2 others
>To derma-roll your eyebrows into thick lushes...
>Apply the liquid(s) to your eyebrows.
>Dermaroll the eyebrows, ideally for less than two minutes, until the liquid is mostly gone.

:no: Don’t actually do this :no:
Don’t apply minox and dermaroll at the same time. You’re gonna have minoxidil 5% flowing right through your veins all the way to your heart and cause you to have a heart attack

Im not joking. Wait 24h after dermarolling to apply the minoxidil

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Mewton, Racky, enchanted_elixir and 2 others
True but you also want to follow the ideal facial fiths
View attachment 1712844
not to mention the profound effect eyebrows can have on your perceived ipd/esr and overall ratios.
Why is that? Does that mean that this cartoons mouth is too wide as well? Why can't the eyebrows go beyond these arbitrary measurements?

>Dermaroll the eyebrows, ideally for less than two minutes, until the liquid is mostly gone.

Don’t apply minox and dermaroll at the same time. You’re gonna have minoxidil 5% flowing right through your veins all the way to your heart and cause you to have a heart attack

Facts please don’t underestimate the effects of minox+dermaroll on the heart

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
Hey, do terminal hairs grow on eyebrows? And if they do, how long do you have to continue using minox before they come in? Is there any way I can use minox to get the end of the eyebrow to be thicker and longer like make the eyebrow extend out more than that 1 hair that I have?

57abfd6b851d51c96f4bcf7b2d0cd056.png

• Dermaroll the eyebrows, ideally for less than two minutes, until the liquid is mostly gone.
  • Repeat daily.
You sure you’re not supposed to apply the minoxidil after dermarolling? Is dermarolling daily even advised? I’d rather do so 3-4x a week max (talking about 0.5mm).

• +1
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer
@Lygodactylus @8PSLcel @Br0sk1 @PrinceLuenLeoncur @Chadeep @LMSMaxxer @Xangsane @PearlHandledDeck @ArvidGustavsson @mulattomaxxer @RottenSperg @StrangerDanger @Predeterminism @KING REIDYZ @AscendingHero @gamma @Prettyboy @SupremeSubhuman @Mogpogs @Piratecel @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @Preoximerianas @tyronelite @Tyronecell @FailedNormieManlet @Lars
@bogii i thought you were ethnic, are you really ethnic with bad brows ????

• JFL
Reactions: bogii
@bogii i thought you were ethnic, are you really ethnic with bad brows ????
there negatively shaped that's why there bad I have to fraud straight shape somehow.

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
there negatively shaped that's why there bad I have to fraud straight shape somehow.
Idk if mine have a good shape Mine are positive not super though with a negative arch at the end

• +1

Then how should we apply it then.

Hey, do terminal hairs grow on eyebrows? And if they do, how long do you have to continue using minox before they come in? Is there any way I can use minox to get the end of the eyebrow to be thicker and longer like make the eyebrow extend out more than that 1 hair that I have?

Please answer this bro @enchanted_elixir .
Then how should we apply it then.
He says to dermaroll and use minox 24 hours after the dermarolling

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and Moldovancel
  • +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir

I am not sure about that, and by terminal hairs, I think you mean vellus hair, correct?
I don't know if you'll be able to do that, feel free to try though.
@FreakkForLife

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
When you’re dermarolling (2-3 times/week) don’t use minoxidil with it. Wait 24h until you start applying it again
Can you show me external sources confirming "Using minoxidil 24 hours after dermarolling"

Can you show me external sources confirming "Using minoxidil 24 hours after dermarolling"
the 24hr recommendation is mainly for side effect prevention but i am not sure if it affects the results in any way, have not seen any studies comparing them
B61AF29F 00E1 4954 BBB3 EE18319CB9A2

• +1
Reactions: Moldovancel
the 24hr recommendation is mainly for side effect prevention but i am not sure if it affects the results in any way, have not seen any studies comparing them
View attachment 1717257

So...
  • Dermaroll your eyebrows
  • Wait 24 hours
  • Apply Minoxidil
  • Repeat?

So...
  • Dermaroll your eyebrows
  • Wait 24 hours
  • Apply Minoxidil
  • Repeat?
i believe if you dermaroll at a depth greater than 1mm you should not dermaroll any more than once a week, so apply minoxidil 6 days of the week(also on the day of microneedling but before you actually dermaroll)

i believe if you dermaroll at a depth greater than 1mm you should not dermaroll any more than once a week, so apply minoxidil 6 days of the week(also on the day of microneedling but before you actually dermaroll)
if you dermaroll too frequently you have to skip too many minoxidil applications but I would assume that using 0.5mm needles 2-3 times a week and maybe waiting only 12hrs could work

if you dermaroll too frequently you have to skip too many minoxidil applications but I would assume that using 0.5mm needles 2-3 times a week and maybe waiting only 12hrs could work
So can you make a safe protocol that you can suggest to people reading? I'll have the moderators edit the page.

don't ever combine needling with peppermint oil, you will legit burn yourself to death

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, FreakkForLife and enchanted_elixir

Eyebrow Looksmaxxing Guide: An Important Pillar To Your Eye Area​

View attachment 1712742

by @enchanted_elixir, requested by @bogii

Table Of Contents​

• Introduction
  • Importance Of Eyebrows
  • How To Enhance Your Eyebrows
  • Conclusion

Introduction​

I was requested by @bogii to make this thread. Not much else to say here really.

Importance Of Eyebrows​

One of the worst things to neglect when looksmaxxing is your eyebrows. The eyebrows are a crucial part of your eye area, making it probably 30-40% of the attractiveness of your eye area. Good eyebrows are probably a prerequisite to being at least a Chadlite, and here's how to do it.

View attachment 1712759

Image of Zayn Malik to Zayn No Fleek

How To Enhance Your Eyebrows​

Increasing Thickness

• Repeat daily.
Shape, Tilt, and Length
  • Shape: Anything that isn't round or hard-angeled is ideal.
  • Tilt: Ideally neutral or positive, but not excessively so. You can also shape them as well using tweezers, etc to turn them positive or neutral.
  • Length: Your eyebrows should start ideally right next to your nasal tip and should end one middle finger after your eyes.
  • Set: You can practice furrowing your eyebrows and squinting, like an autist, and pulling your eyebrows down or up to change the muscles in your eyebrows to bring them down. You could shape it or get surgery to lower your eyebrows if they are extremely bad. You don't want to have extremely low-set eyebrows but high-set ones will make you look like a betabuxx candidate. Ideally, you want to be in the middle between neural and low trust.
Grooming
You can use this to pluck ingrown hairs and shape your eyebrows.

Conclusion​

Thin eyebrows are bad, stop having them.
View attachment 1712792
View attachment 1712783

“Dermaroll daily”?!!?
This site reached new peak retardation with this post:
- a dermaroll is significantly more damaging than a pen micro needling device
- the later shouldn’t be applied more than once per month to let skin regenerate otherwise you are just destroying the skin tissue underneath the eyebrow

Enjoy having a steak tartare instead of eyebrow skin

• +1
“Dermaroll daily”?!!?
This site reached new peak retardation with this post:
- a dermaroll is significantly more damaging than a pen micro needling device
- the later shouldn’t be applied more than once per month to let skin regenerate otherwise you are just destroying the skin tissue underneath the eyebrow

Enjoy having a steak tartare instead of eyebrow skin
I have to edit it, my bad.

• +1
I am not sure about that, and by terminal hairs, I think you mean vellus hair, correct?
I don't know if you'll be able to do that, feel free to try though.
@FreakkForLife
By terminal hairs,he means the hair at the outer end of the eyebrows

ideal eyebrows are sparse on ethnics like @2000
@Moggedbyevery1 @MarkCorrigan @VicMackey

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, Deleted member 16346 and Moggedbyevery1
ideal eyebrows are sparse on ethnics like @2000
@Moggedbyevery1 @MarkCorrigan @VicMackey
I microneedle my brows til they bleed every day and apply minoxidil

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, Nescorio and volcelfatcel
You sure you’re not supposed to apply the minoxidil after dermarolling? Is dermarolling daily even advised? I’d rather do so 3-4x a week max (talking about 0.5mm).
I've been doing daily (0.25mm) and getting good results. 3 times a week is enough tho definitely it depends how desperate you are for brows

Dermapen is probably better and less likely to damage ur skin

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and Alexanderr
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Yerico7, Lawton88 and 2 others
Something that is never mentioned within eye brow theory is the effect of contrast

Consider the contrasts!!

If you have light eye brows, you need pale skin to make them pop more

Also if you have a massive beard, it will overpower weak brows and looksmin you instantly

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and enchanted_elixir
I've been using minox for 6-7 months now on my eyebrows and its slowly starting to work. I need to incorporate derma rolling, if anyone has a good routine for it in conjuction with minox I'd like to know. For example how many days a week would you derma roll?

• Woah

yes they're completely hooded + low set brows, one side is brutally negative hooded giving my eyes the NCT look despite me having neutral canthal tilt:feelswhy:

so I need to either raise the muscle a little to get it fixed or grow somehow hair on the outer part of my eyebrow to fraud a neutral eyebrow shape (doing minox right now for that) :hnghn:
Cut yo holding off what's the worst that could happen a badass scar???

• JFL
Do you know if castor oil works?

My natural eyebrows are fucking ginormous. Like I'm pretty sure I would have one giant eyebrow on my forehead that is like 3/4 an inch thick if I never began taming them when I was like 14. Very dark brown hair too.

I have such a huge amount of flexibility to do whatever I want with them. Never thought to try to looksmax my eyebrows since they look decent after being tamed. Looking back, sometimes I thinned them out too much or plucked a bit more than is probably ideal. Will probably goof around on photoshop to find out what the ideal is for my face since I can probably grow out just about any eyebrow shape.

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
  • +1
This applies to men aswell? Cuz the pic shows a woman and they dont need the eyebrow prominence a male should have
Thick, dense eyebrows are nice on women too
Take the Frida Kahlo / Roche pill :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
Thick, dense eyebrows are nice on women too
Take the Frida Kahlo / Roche pill :ogre:
Yea I agree but my question is if the average female eyebrow standard/optimum can be applied to men

• Hmm...
Reactions: Racky
dont really want to use minox or anything, can you just derma roll and still get results?

The only thing I can think of that can grow your eyebrows are rice water, peppermint and Jamaican black castor oil.
Right, and peppermint oil + castor oil together ?

Combined with derma rolling and stamping on offnights?