Eyebrow Transplant? JFL

Lev Peshkov

Lev Peshkov

High T
So I was gonna use Min or Fin but then I like my collagen and cock so I think I won't. I have thin eyebrows tbh so I'm think of options to get better ones. I've heard people mention this but is it a) safe b) good results c) cope

So I was gonna use Min or Fin but then I like my collagen and cock so I think I won't. I have thin eyebrows tbh so I'm think of options to get better ones. I've heard people mention this but is it a) safe b) good results c) cope
just use peppermint oil

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr and Lev Peshkov
I read somewhere that peppermint oil can disintegrate your upper eye fat pad, probably bullshit but be careful.

Anything that actually works probably has some kind of side effect, no such thing as a free lunch

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
I read somewhere that peppermint oil can disintegrate your upper eye fat pad, probably bullshit but be careful.

Anything that actually works probably has some kind of side effect, no such thing as a free lunch
I'm just gonna go fro the transplant

first time i hear this about peppermint oil.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Darkstrand and Deleted member 5701
Wasn’t that latisse?

Latisse definitely does, but peppermint oil supposedly acts as both a vasodilator and vasoconstrictor depending on certain factors, and if it vasoconstricts your eye area can get fucked up.

Definitely research before using, I could easily be wrong

• +1
Latisse definitely does, but peppermint oil supposedly acts as both a vasodilator and vasoconstrictor depending on certain factors, and if it vasoconstricts your eye area can get fucked up.

Definitely research before using, I could easily be wrong
The transplant may be ideal, just saying lmao

If minoxidil decreased collagen permanently, all theese men would look like they are 60 years old

• +1
Reactions: goat2x and Lev Peshkov
View attachment 406647

If minoxidil decreased collagen permanently, all theese men would look like they are 60 years old
That's a good point, would you say with retin a and derminator and collagen boosting skincare it would mainly cancel out?