eyebrowcels gtfi

zeshama

zeshama

controlled damage
my current protocol is
min for eyebrows and been using min for 5 months with very minimal result I don't fucking know why my eyebrow are not growing really, I tried castor but was inconsistent and don't think it is stronger than min anyways.

• +1
Reactions: NordicLeonhard and idchey
I’m gonna try castor oil soon. I have low ipd and my eyebrows don’t extend past my eyes much on the sides, so might as well try. I think there’s a 5% chance of it doing anything but I might as well try.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
Topical min? If so, get on oral asap.

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: inwardgonionscel, wayme, HerpDerpson and 4 others
my current protocol is
min for eyebrows and been using min for 5 months with very minimal result I don't fucking know why my eyebrow are not growing really, I tried castor but was inconsistent and don't think it is stronger than min anyways.
blood work check your thyroid hormones

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
use dermaroller

• +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber
elab how is that related
hypothyroidism causes thin eyebrows, especially the outer part. But honestly I don’t fucking now cause I have the same problem but my test is high as fuck

Thank you yakhi

Depends on how you look rn I suppose. But generally speaking: thicker hair, thicker eyebrows, longer lashes, perhaps some beard growth too.

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
Depends on how you look rn I suppose. But generally speaking: thicker hair, thicker eyebrows, longer lashes, perhaps some beard growth too.
I have naturally thick eyebrows. Just wanted to use on hairline and possibly eyelashes and maybe beard

• +1
I have naturally thick eyebrows. Just wanted to use on hairline and possibly eyelashes and maybe beard
You should get on oral fin + min as soon as you experience the slightest thinning / receding.
Age doesn't matter, hair is law unless you're terachad or hypermasc.

• +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker and Napoleon1800
You should get on oral fin + min as soon as you experience the slightest thinning / receding.
Isn't fin terrible for ur testosterone brah I need dimorphism brutal man

• +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker and Deleted member 28896
20231024 203401

Eyebrows

20231025 155040

Eyelashes

20231025 155117

Hairline (fucking hate my widows peak)

• Love it
Isn't fin terrible for ur testosterone brah I need dimorphism brutal man
Just your DHT, but I honestly don't know how important DHT is for facial development.
Perhaps someone else is more knowledgeable.

• +1
You have no need for either min or fin, mirin.
But whenever you notice the slightest you should take action asap.
What worries me is that my dad has Norwood 0.5 (idk what to call it but its like very slight recession) at age 50, but my uncle is almost fully bald at age 45. So idk what genes I got

• +1
Just your DHT, but I honestly don't know how important DHT is for facial development.
Perhaps someone else is more knowledgeable.
It's more about the dick tbh

• +1
What worries me is that my dad has Norwood 0.5 (idk what to call it but its like very slight recession) at age 50, but my uncle is almost fully bald at age 45. So idk what genes I got
You'll find out eventually, heh.
It's more about the dick tbh
Yeah, from personal experience my dick never grew past the age of 13, haven't spoken to any friend either that has had major gains past 16. So I'd say that fin is valid after 16 (from personal experiences and observations), no scientific basis.

• +1
You'll find out eventually, heh.

Yeah, from personal experience my dick never grew past the age of 13, haven't spoken to any friend either that has had major gains past 16. So I'd say that fin is valid after 16 (from personal experiences and observations), no scientific basis.
Hairloss really worries me man if I lose my hair ill go from ltn to tera subhuman

• +1
Hairloss really worries me man if I lose my hair ill go from ltn to tera subhuman
When you turn 18 just hop on fin for preventive purposes and you'll most likely don't have to worry.

• +1
When you turn 18 just hop on fin for preventive purposes and you'll most likely don't have to worry.
Alright. I think I will use topical minoxidil on my hairline so that the dht increase from asin doesn't cause any hairline recession

• +1
hypothyroidism causes thin eyebrows, especially the outer part. But honestly I don’t fucking now cause I have the same problem but my test is high as fuck
Interesting. I have 900ng/dl natty test

If you're gonna eyebrowmax go all out boyo

Mix some oils like castor, peppermint and rosemary
Keep using minox
Microneedle
Take biotin, for fuck's sake
Will get biotin

1.If you add L-Carnitine L-Tartrate to liquid Minoxidil, it can increase your growth, especially helping with converting vellus hairs into terminal hairs.

also add tretinoin for a better absorption before applying minox

microneedle

add rosemary oil, peppermint oil, castor oil (mix it)

massage eyebrow (optional)

Do HIIT /Cardio (optional)

• +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker and zeshama
Alright. I think I will use topical minoxidil on my hairline so that the dht increase from asin doesn't cause any hairline recession
What is asin ? And does it really increase Dht brother ?

• +1