EYELASH GROWTH SERUMS

D

Deleted member 11247

Iron
been using an eyelash growth serum called lavishlash that i bought from amazon
Amazon product ASIN B01MQS7GFTpretty affordable and genuinely works. I've seen a massive change with no drawback in my own personal usage.

Did some research and there's a product called RevitaLash, which apparently works even better. Don't know too much about it though

on a sidenote. There's a product called rapidbrow that apparently works too. If anyone here has used it lmk if you experienced a positive change.
Amazon product ASIN B018IZXILQ

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 47272, AscendingHero, Deleted member 9048 and 2 others
Have you seen new hairs or just an extension of the length ?

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 11295
Op link me the ingredients I ain’t buying Jew shit

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe
The simplest growth serum would be using 2 drops of peppermint/rosemary oil per 1 teaspoon of castor oil
this mixture would give you effect similar to 2% Minoxidil

Op link me the ingredients I ain’t buying Jew shit
Water, Butylene Glycol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Rhizobian Gum, Sodium Hyaluronate, Keratin, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Glycerin, Myristoyl, Pentapeptide-17, Biotin, Panthenol, Pantethine, Hydrolyzed, Glycosaminoglycans, Allantoin, Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Seed Extract, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Maris Aqua/Sea Water, Octapeptide-2, Copper, Tripeptide-1, Polypeptide-23, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Fruit Extract, Malus Domestica Fruit Cell Culture, Xanthan Gum, Lecithin, Backhousia Citriodora Leaf Oil, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, PVP, PEG-12, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Hydroxide

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 47272, AscendingHero and Deleted member 6128
Water, Butylene Glycol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Rhizobian Gum, Sodium Hyaluronate, Keratin, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Glycerin, Myristoyl, Pentapeptide-17, Biotin, Panthenol, Pantethine, Hydrolyzed, Glycosaminoglycans, Allantoin, Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Seed Extract, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Maris Aqua/Sea Water, Octapeptide-2, Copper, Tripeptide-1, Polypeptide-23, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Fruit Extract, Malus Domestica Fruit Cell Culture, Xanthan Gum, Lecithin, Backhousia Citriodora Leaf Oil, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, PVP, PEG-12, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Hydroxide
Thanks now just got to find this in natural foods

• +1
legit looking product ngl

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and SkinjobCatastrophe
Thanks now just got to find this in natural foods
I would imagine theres only like 4 or 5 active infredients and the rest is just shit to make it the right texture, and color, and smell, and all that. Its probably mostly the keratin and hydrolyzed keratin that gives the lashes extra strength so they will grow longer without splitting and fraying and maybe the glycol and glycerin to make the lashes straight and smooth and shiny kind of like hair wax

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
Latisse is approved by FDA to grow lashes but is expensive

• +1
Latisse is approved by FDA to grow lashes but is expensive
The FDA can suck my dick and gobble my balls those niggas are sick and corrupt

• +1
Reactions: EzikoIsHere, user47283 and Satan
if its legit its porb latisse

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel and Satan
look up peppermint oil, studies show its more effective than minox.

The one I used: my lash serum by Etude house worked good also.

How are your eyelashes today? Are they the same? Did they fall out?

i cant see the pics