eyelash maxxing

D

Deleted member 26065

I saw the devil thru the woods in his black truck
Joined
Jan 30, 2023
Posts
2,497
Reputation
2,014
My eyelashes are already black and sufficiently long. My upper eyelashes arent visible due to my hunter-hooded eyes. I want to curl my bottom lashes so they stay down under the eye because it gives a cool effect to my eyes. How can I do that and get permanent results? I don't want to use a eyelash curler because it damages lashes. Picture below is what i am going for.

1689290175174
 
@Xangsane thoughts?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane
My eyelashes are already black and sufficiently long. My upper eyelashes arent visible due to my hunter-hooded eyes. I want to curl my bottom lashes so they stay down under the eye because it gives a cool effect to my eyes. How can I do that and get permanent results? I don't want to use a eyelash curler because it damages lashes. Picture below is what i am going for.

View attachment 2318223
they're okay, don't do more.
 
i want the bottom lashes to be glued down on my bottom eyelids like his
 
  • JFL
Reactions: son of Aphrodite

Similar threads

arthurrege
Replies
4
Views
42
arthurrege
arthurrege
Andre10
Replies
10
Views
70
Niujy
Niujy
miguelgoat
Replies
0
Views
47
miguelgoat
miguelgoat
Mecha-Man
Replies
3
Views
47
Mecha-Man
Mecha-Man

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top