Eyelid pulling

D

Deleted member 8494

Iron
Recently there has been a lot of talk about this.

Does somebody have a thread about it or know how to do it and why it works?

Is it superior to ice hooding?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: webl and Deleted member 9670
just prematurely age yourself theory

• +1
Reactions: BradAniston
the only thing i've seen is that spanish niggas tiktok. If we are to assume that his results are real and unfrauded, then it is definitely superior to ice hooding

• +1
Reactions: ungewist and Deleted member 10107
the only thing i've seen is that spanish niggas tiktok. If we are to assume that his results are real and unfrauded, then it is definitely superior to ice hooding
link?

So are you literally pulling your upper eyelid down? Wouldn't that make them longer? Or are you trying to pull the fat pads above it down over the upper eyelid?

So are you literally pulling your upper eyelid down? Wouldn't that make them longer? Or are you trying to pull the fat pads above it down over the upper eyelid?
You pull the eyelid down and basically prematurely stretch it. It will be an improvement for numerous years but might hinder you in later life when it sags down anyway. Just get surgery when your old imo

• +1
Reactions: TurkishAscender
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22886, Tibo, Yusu and 6 others
do ice hooding instead

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
I have done it myself
after doing ice hooding
it works pretty good
no bad side effects
doesnt make the skin sag or whatnot

Why not both
yea you can do both but eyelid pulling may create saggy eyelids rather than eyelids with a lot of fat which is what you want

I have done it myself
after doing ice hooding
it works pretty good
no bad side effects
@Bill Bruce Never mind

yea you can do both but eyelid pulling may create saggy eyelids rather than eyelids with a lot of fat which is what you want
Im trying both. Ice hooding is meant to increase fat anyways and if they sag when im older can just get surgery ig. Top tier eyes or death

• +1
Reactions: Edgar and Deleted member 13197
Im trying both. Ice hooding is meant to increase fat anyways and if they sag when im older can just get surgery ig. Top tier eyes or death
what's your icehooding routine, how often do you do it

I have done it myself
after doing ice hooding
it works pretty good
no bad side effects
You ice hood then eyelid pull? Rn im eyelid pulling 5 times a day (10 sets 10 second hold) + ice hooding twice a day (morning and evening adding 10s a day). You would suggest doing the pulling right after the ice hooding?

what's your icehooding routine, how often do you do it
Twice a day rn but only started yesterday JFL. I use direct ice cubes on eyelids and did for 1 minute x2 yesterday, 1 min 10 today and will continue to add 10s a day until 3-5 mins.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13197
Twice a day rn but only started yesterday JFL. I use direct ice cubes on eyelids and did for 1 minute x2 yesterday, 1 min 10 today and will continue to add 10s a day until 3-5 mins.
Also started adding bateman mask twice a day cuz why not. My eyelids are brusied af rn so can't pull for 1-2 days

You ice hood then eyelid pull? Rn im eyelid pulling 5 times a day (10 sets 10 second hold) + ice hooding twice a day (morning and evening adding 10s a day). You would suggest doing the pulling right after the ice hooding?
no I meant i discovered ice hooding before eyelid pulling
ive done it for a few months then moved on to eyelid pulling
I have no idea at what time doing it is best and what frequency
I just did it whenever I felt like it
but everyday basically
Im pretty sure I have gotten as much results as I want now

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 10330
Are there any possible side effects?

no I meant i discovered ice hooding before eyelid pulling
ive done it for a few months then moved on to eyelid pulling
I have no idea at what time doing it is best and what frequency
I just did it whenever I felt like it
but everyday basically
Im pretty sure I have gotten as much results as I want now
Yo how do u eyelid pull im down to do this shit but I don't know where to pull like right under my eyebrow i pull the skin there and how hard do I pull and how long

• +1
Reactions: TurkishAscender
Yo how do u eyelid pull im down to do this shit but I don't know where to pull like right under my eyebrow i pull the skin there and how hard do I pull and how long
you just pull the skin under your eyebrows
not too hard,think about cutting your nails also
not idea about how long

• +1
Reactions: BUY$DRUGS
Are there any possible side effects?
Your skin will hang even lower when you get older but who cares tbh, at that point literally everything in your face will start to look like shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SteveRogers and efidescontinuado
Your skin will hang even lower when you get older but who cares tbh, at that point literally everything in your face will start to look like shit
Surgery when rich

You ice hood then eyelid pull? Rn im eyelid pulling 5 times a day (10 sets 10 second hold) + ice hooding twice a day (morning and evening adding 10s a day). You would suggest doing the pulling right after the how
Surgery when rich
Also started adding bateman mask twice a day cuz why not. My eyelids are brusied af rn so can't pull for 1-2 days
I'm wondering how u do ice hooding cuz I cant find that shit anywhere online

i used that double eyelid tape and it worked for sometime, but that shit hurted af when i was pulling out from my eyelids, too much effort for almost nothing tbh

I have done it myself
after doing ice hooding
it works pretty good
no bad side effects
how do you do this and how many reps

so im pulling my eyebrows?
how can you not understand

you pull the fat under your brows