EYEMAXXING - Improving Your Eye Area

Wiqfi

Wiqfi

Bronze
Your eyes either make or break your face. Someone with poor eye area but above average jaw will be considered a normie or even below. This is why it's absolutely essential to work on your eye area. You can surgerymaxx, which can get you a bit far, but there are risks and not everyone can afford to buy themselves "hunter eyes". You're health care insurance won't pay for your surgery unless you have a legitimate problem with your eye area.

Person with good eye area.
Someone with poor eye area.

Fixing Dark Circles/Bags Under the Eyes

Dark circles under your eyes can be a genetic trait (periorbital hyperpigmentation). They can also be caused by a lack of sleep, fatigue, over sun exposure, dehydration, allergies, eye strain or:
"shadows cast by puffy eyelids or hollows under your eyes that develop as a normal part of aging." - Source
Treatments can involve home remedies to laser therapy depending on the severity. These remedies include:
  • Cold Ice Pack and place it under your eye area where the dark circles are found.
  • Elevating the head by using extra pillows to prevent puffiness and fluid pools in the lower eyelid which can cause dark circles
  • Extra sleep and staying hydrated (at least 8L of water each day)
  • Makeup frauding; hide your dark circles with concealer. By far the fastest method but won't cure your circles.
  • Chilled tea bags under eyelids for 10-20 minutes (preferably black or green tea). A more in-depth explanation says:
"Soak two black or green tea bags in hot water for five minutes. Let them chill in the refrigerator for 15 to 20 minutes. Once they’re cold, apply the teabags to your closed eyes for 10 to 20 minutes. After removing, rinse your eyes with cool water." -Source

Achieving "Hunter Eyes"

"Hunter" eyes, or more specifically, "Hooded" eyes, involve genetic factors which influence the shape of your eyes. Such eye shapes include the Almond eye shape, Hooded eyes (Hunter), Monolid (most common in Asians), Round, Upturned and Downturned. View model as needed:

Why some eye shapes are considered more attractive

Eyes that have a wide palpebral fissure length, are seen as more attractive than other eyes. The palpebral fissure length is the distance between the corner of your eye to the other corner. The wider the distance, the more attractive it is seen as. This is why hooded eyes (a.k.a the famous "hunter" eyes) are considered one of the most attractive in males, and almond eyes in females.
"The mean value of palpebral fissure height was 11.3 ± 1.66 mm in males and 11.58 ± 1.65 mm in females and the palpebral fissure slant was 5.05 ± 2.47° in males and 6.10 ± 2.85° in females. The average outercanthal distance for males and females were 95.55 ± 6.39 mm and 92.44 ± 5.71 mm, respectively." - Source

Hooded eyes can be caused by extra skin of the eyelids or brow ptosis. The best way to achieve this eye shape is by Blepharoplasty, both upper and lower eyelid surgery.

Other ways to achieve hooded eyes through non-surgical options include injecting fat or filler in your upper eyelid to give it a more fulled look. One thing to note is that despite what people tell you, do not squint your eyes in order to achieve hunter eyes. These will only cause wrinkles and you will look like a headass who is looking at everyone with much detail. Very creepy.

Another thing to keep in mind is through age, hooded eyes can become overly sagged which can lead to vision problems or a very tired look. This is why I recommend taking dermal fillers then taking permanent fillers. If you don't like hooded eyes than you can easily go back to your regular eyes via dermal fillers (as they naturally dissolve unlike permanent ones).

Given this example, you can see that Leonardo DiCaprio has developed a bit more sag on his upper eyelids due to age.

Eyelid fillers can also help with sunken eyes. Watch this video as needed:

Choosing The Right Colored Contacts for a Pretty/Exotic Look

Colored eye contacts are perfect for ethnic people to pull off an exotic look. However, you need to choose the right colored contacts that matches with your skin. Someone with brown skin and a grey undertone (currys) will not look good at all with sharp blue eyes:

blue eyed indian

You should only colors such as light blue, grey, green, deep blue, if you are lightskin or are white. White's have a bigger selection of different colored contacts to choose from as there skin tone supports multiple colors. If you are someone with darker skin, choose colors such as light brown, a reddish color, or even hazel if you're a bit on the lightskin side.
"If you are brown-skinned or tanned, you need bright colored contact lenses, colors that will make your eyes glowier than your complexion. Tanned people usually choose hazel, green, honey, grey or dark blue (sapphire/navy) contacts. We wouldn't suggest bright blues like turquoise/aqua though, as they usually don't pair well with caramel skin tones. If you opt for neutrals like brown or grey contacts, be sure that they're of a slightly different shade than your eyeshadow to make your irises pop." - Source
"If you have dusky complexion or dark skin, you can go for a variety of colors, all depending on what kind of effect you want to achieve. Warm colors usually work best. If you want a naturally sexy look, use a warm brown, hazel or 2-tone violet contacts for a bit of edge." - Source

Here is a indian with light blue eyes. This man is able to pull off this exotic look because his skin tone supports and compliments his eye color. This man is very likely to pull multiple women in his country and even non-ethnic women. Either way, he's still a poor curry selling tea on the streets :lul:

That's all I got for eyemaxxing, of course there are other things you can do to improve your eye area like darkening your eyebrows via canola oil, or increasing the thickness/denisty of it as well, but I have been writing this for more than an hour.

My apologies if I wrote any typos kinda rushed at the end :feelsuhh:

Attachments

• 1650225836307.png
    1650225836307.png
    871.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 1650226253264.png
    1650226253264.png
    266.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Aqua, TrestIsBest, P4fivee and 17 others
sadly nothing for lower eye area. Not a terrible thread though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17345, Deleted member 15827, Preoximerianas and 5 others
Good thread, high effort and repped

• +1
Reactions: Racky, Stopping@Nothing19 and Wiqfi
quality thred for a GrAYcel

• +1
Reactions: Wiqfi
good thread but leo always had hunter eyes.

do ice hooding for gaining fat on that area.

• +1
Reactions: Wiqfi and nikeair270
good topic. And what about eyes exercises ?

• +1
Do this works ? Any proves or only aneddoctal ?
search hoodmaxxing on forum. it was a 7 page thread.

or just try it yourself. you get more fat after you do ice hooding for a time. as you do it everyday it becomes permanent.

excercise thing also works. but make sure you tense your malaris rather than just blinking.

• +1
Reactions: Wiqfi and nikeair270

or just try it yourself. you get more fat after you do ice hooding for a time. as you do it everyday it becomes permanent.

excercise thing also works. but make sure you tense your malaris rather than just blinking.
Thanks bro.
I was trying to contract zygos muscle and orbitals but that make me to have more uee.
So I m now trying to contract only zygos and under eye area but not the upper part

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and Wiqfi
I love you my dear graycel 🥰

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, TheDragon and Wiqfi
I can't believe in the results. From incel to chad overnight.

Sil3

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: TrestIsBest, Deleted member 15004, bogii and 1 other person
good topic. And what about eyes exercises ?
Eye exercises are great for eye health (y), however I do not think they can affect/change the shape of your eyes

Eyelashmaxxing is worth mentioning as well OP.
Yes I was going to consider creating a new guide for eyelash maxxing since I didn't have time to add it in, but since that guide you provided me already exists I don't think I need to

Your eyes either make or break your face. Someone with poor eye area but above average jaw will be considered a normie or even below. This is why it's absolutely essential to work on your eye area. You can surgerymaxx, which can get you a bit far, but there are risks and not everyone can afford to buy themselves "hunter eyes". You're health care insurance won't pay for your surgery unless you have a legitimate problem with your eye area.

View attachment 1639220View attachment 1639229

Dark circles under your eyes can be a genetic trait (periorbital hyperpigmentation). They can also be caused by a lack of sleep, fatigue, over sun exposure, dehydration, allergies, eye strain or:

Treatments can involve home remedies to laser therapy depending on the severity. These remedies include:
  • Cold Ice Pack and place it under your eye area where the dark circles are found.
  • Elevating the head by using extra pillows to prevent puffiness and fluid pools in the lower eyelid which can cause dark circles
  • Makeup frauding; hide your dark circles with concealer. By far the fastest method but won't cure your circles.
  • Chilled tea bags under eyelids for 10-20 minutes (preferably black or green tea). A more in-depth explanation says:

View attachment 1639265View attachment 1639268

Achieving "Hunter Eyes"

"Hunter" eyes, or more specifically, "Hooded" eyes, involve genetic factors which influence the shape of your eyes. Such eye shapes include the Almond eye shape, Hooded eyes (Hunter), Monolid (most common in Asians), Round, Upturned and Downturned. View model as needed:
View attachment 1639273

Eyes that have a wide palpebral fissure length, are seen as more attractive than other eyes. The palpebral fissure length is the distance between the corner of your eye to the other corner. The wider the distance, the more attractive it is seen as. This is why hooded eyes (a.k.a the famous "hunter" eyes) are considered one of the most attractive in males, and almond eyes in females.

View attachment 1639291View attachment 1639296

Hooded eyes can be caused by extra skin of the eyelids or brow ptosis. The best way to achieve this eye shape is by Blepharoplasty, both upper and lower eyelid surgery.

Other ways to achieve hooded eyes through non-surgical options include injecting fat or filler in your upper eyelid to give it a more fulled look. One thing to note is that despite what people tell you, do not squint your eyes in order to achieve hunter eyes. These will only cause wrinkles and you will look like a headass who is looking at everyone with much detail. Very creepy.

Another thing to keep in mind is through age, hooded eyes can become overly sagged which can lead to vision problems or a very tired look. This is why I recommend taking dermal fillers then taking permanent fillers. If you don't like hooded eyes than you can easily go back to your regular eyes via dermal fillers (as they naturally dissolve unlike permanent ones).

Given this example, you can see that Leonardo DiCaprio has developed a bit more sag on his upper eyelids due to age.
View attachment 1639317

Colored eye contacts are perfect for ethnic people to pull off an exotic look. However, you need to choose the right colored contacts that matches with your skin. Someone with brown skin and a grey undertone (currys) will not look good at all with sharp blue eyes:

View attachment 1639327

You should only colors such as light blue, grey, green, deep blue, if you are lightskin or are white. White's have a bigger selection of different colored contacts to choose from as there skin tone supports multiple colors. If you are someone with darker skin, choose colors such as light brown, a reddish color, or even hazel if you're a bit on the lightskin side.

Here is a indian with light blue eyes. This man is able to pull off this exotic look because his skin tone supports and compliments his eye color. This man is very likely to pull multiple women in his country and even non-ethnic women. Either way, he's still a poor curry selling tea on the streets :lul:
View attachment 1639335

That's all I got for eyemaxxing, of course there are other things you can do to improve your eye area like darkening your eyebrows via canola oil, or increasing the thickness/denisty of it as well, but I have been writing this for more than an hour.

Keep crying for the Pakistani tea vendor. He is rich AF now, he made it out the hood

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest
I don't know about not squintmaxxing though, it worked for me I have pics from when I was 15-16 were I didn't have as much hooded eyes as I have now and the only thing I did was non NT squintmaxxing and puberty, I'm 20 now

• +1
Reactions: Racky
Keep crying for the Pakistani tea vendor. He is rich AF now, he made it out the hood
at the time I didn't research much about him, but damn looks really do get you far :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

• +1
Reactions: ErbCel
I don't know about not squintmaxxing though, it worked for me I have pics from when I was 15-16 were I didn't have as much hooded eyes as I have now and the only thing I did was non NT squintmaxxing and puberty, I'm 20 now
would you mind if you provided pics in pms? interested in seeing this

from my experience most of the people who have squintmaxxed had wrinkles in their eye area

I concur.
My eye area ascended a lot and I did squinting exercises. I think that and better sleep+skincare helped the most.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Wiqfi and bogii
Heeellll naw u are younger than me?

• JFL
Reactions: bogii
how old r u?
21 and I look 17. U looked like 25 in the pics u sent me. I would look like a kid next to you lol.

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18372
it's the beard :lul:

looking younger is better, or not?
Not good at all. Only aspies in this site think it's good.

MAYBE it will come in handy after 30+ but I can't give a fuck about mogging STEMcels tbh.

• JFL
High tier thread, bookmarked

• +1
Not good at all. Only aspies in this site think it's good.

MAYBE it will come in handy after 30+ but I can't give a fuck about mogging STEMcels tbh.
hmm i think it's not that bad, you can prettyboymaxx or larp as 24 or something like Amnesia does:unsure:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18372
8 liters of water a day im gonna turn into an hydrant. oh i see you meant two litres.

I have heard coffee can give eyebags, thoughts?

Last edited:
Yes I was going to consider creating a new guide for eyelash maxxing since I didn't have time to add it in, but since that guide you provided me already exists I don't think I need to
Can u tel me

How to ice hood?

8L of water per day??? i drink 4L nigga u want me to drown?

bro that shit was a typo my nigga i meant 2L
I don’t drink water I just drink elk piss all day for the nutritional benefits

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18439

View attachment 1639220View attachment 1639229

View attachment 1639265View attachment 1639268

Achieving "Hunter Eyes"

View attachment 1639273

View attachment 1639291View attachment 1639296

View attachment 1639317

View attachment 1639327

View attachment 1639335

Guys, don’t drink 8L a day. It’s super super dangerous

• +1
Reactions: Cope>rope
Edit your post man

Can you fix sagging lower eyelids with facial exercises? Has anyone had success?