Orbicularis oculi hypertrophy to get hooded eyes

D

Deluded Normie

These muscles are the orbicularis oculi muscles:

Ocular palpebral
1c7ba64a5c43bbccfa14e9d437a7500b

The orbicularis oculi is a muscle in the face that closes the eyelids. It arises from the nasal part of the frontal bone, from the frontal process of the maxilla in front of the lacrimal groove, and from the anterior surface and borders of a short fibrous band, the medial palpebral ligament.

From this origin, the fibers are directed laterally, forming a broad and thin layer, which occupies the eyelids or palpebræ, surrounds the circumference of the orbit, and spreads over the temple, and downward on the cheek.

The orbicularis oculi muscles surround the eyeballs and are responsible for squinting.

Well-developed orbicularis oculi muscles would contribute to the appearance of hooded eyes.

2710 93 201 orbicularis oculi muscle hypertrophy

Fig. 33.9. a "Heavy" upper and lower eyelids due to muscle hypertrophy. b "Evil look" turns to "mild look". c Hypertrophy of orbicularis oculi muscle fibres only below. d Partial resected strip of muscle fibres of lower eyelid

As you can see in the postoperative pic her eyeballs protrude more and she has more scleral show:

ZFVYGw9

To work the outer part of the orbicularis oculi, do exactly what she's doing in the GIF. Remember to stretch your mouth downwards when doing the movement to prevent getting nasolabial folds.

yDzJBto.gif

You can also lightly pull down on the outside corner of your eyes to add extra resistance.

To work the inner part, scrunch the entire middle part of your face like in the picture. And like before, when doing the movement keep your mouth stretched downwards.

Wugg1l

Or you can just pull trucks with your orbitals JFL:

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: heightmaxxing, Supreme, zeshama and 12 others
Get supraorbital rim implants. Way easier.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, sloopnoob and Deluded Normie
Filler or Fat Graft.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, sloopnoob, RAITEIII and 1 other person
grow browridge

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: iwannamog, Deleted member 6401 and goat2x
This mostly helps with PCT and PFL

I did this for atleast 3 years now mostly subconsciously and my eyes have changed so much from UEE to almost fully hooded. The only thing I dislike is how my left eye still has slight UEE (ptosis) and how my right eye is way more positively tilted sometimes.

I was in an accident as a kid with some gass. So my right eye was always way easier to squint etc

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger, zura, BrahminBoss and 3 others
can yall stop posting this shit every 15 seconds we get it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Treasure223 and Deleted member 6401
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Treasure223, Deleted member 4464, Deleted member 6401 and 3 others
Sounds interesting, my ability to do the first thing seems to be impaired by a low amounz of muscles in that area

• +1
Reactions: System Restore and Deleted member 6401
My FBI agent who sees me throw the camera is laughing hard rn at me squinttraining

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 1973, Deleted member 3195 and 1 other person
you know that you're gonna have to do this for the rest of your life else the muscle will return to default?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and CursedOne
The two are not even related gaycel bitch
Shut ur faggot ass up before i emberass u
Wait I thought browridge=muscle??

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
  • +1
No its a bone
Look at chico he doesnt have a good browridge yet his eyes are hooded
That was a joke, I know its a bone, it has nothing to do with the topic at hand JFL

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Deleted member 6401
stop coping, eye hooding is genetic

• +1
@retard @PrisonMike

• +1
@Deluded Normie Yep. You, I, and @retard have reached the same conclusion. I used to have severe scleral show that is much less prominent after practicing the Sun Squint. I can add you to our group chat where we discuss our results. So far, my progress has tapered off because I have stopped regularly exercising.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deluded Normie, retard and 2 others
@sloopnoob The conversation page on looksmax is broken. I don't see the 'invite more' button. I need to talk to an admin and check why that is the case. I'll add you as soon as possible, don't worry.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and sloopnoob
@Deluded Normie Yep. You, I, and @retard have reached the same conclusion. I used to have severe scleral show that is much less prominent after practicing the Sun Squint. I can add you to our group chat where we discuss our results. So far, my progress has tapered off because I have stopped regularly exercising.
Add me please massive life fuel

• +1
Yes it increases eye hooding, when you botox the orbicularis oculi botox providers have to warn the patient because it can raise the lateral part of the eyebrow, and training the muscle by logic would lower the brow/increase hooding

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deluded Normie
I haven't started doing any exercises yet but add me to the group.

• +1
These muscles are the orbicularis oculi muscles:

View attachment 349139View attachment 349141

The orbicularis oculi muscles surround the eyeballs and are responsible for squinting.

Well-developed orbicularis oculi muscles would contribute to the appearance of hooded eyes.

View attachment 349150

As you can see in the postoperative pic her eyeballs protrude more and she has more scleral show:

View attachment 349153

To work the outer part of the orbicularis oculi, do exactly what she's doing in the GIF. Remember to stretch your mouth downwards when doing the movement to prevent getting nasolabial folds.

yDzJBto.gif

You can also lightly pull down on the outside corner of your eyes to add extra resistance.

To work the inner part, scrunch the entire middle part of your face like in the picture. And like before, when doing the movement keep your mouth stretched downwards.

View attachment 349169

Or you can just pull trucks with your orbitals JFL:
Keep coping

• +1
This mostly helps with PCT and PFL

I did this for atleast 3 years now mostly subconsciously and my eyes have changed so much from UEE to almost fully hooded. The only thing I dislike is how my left eye still has slight UEE (ptosis) and how my right eye is way more positively tilted sometimes.

I was in an accident as a kid with some gass. So my right eye was always way easier to squint etc

So your lower lids are now more tight" and you dont need to squint/flex them ? The same goes for hooding , you dont consciously try to lower brows or the skin around it ?

i cant see a gif can someone tell me what she's doing

• +1
Reactions: goo25 and Thegreatone
Why would someone want to have a creepy oldcel eye area lol