Eyes always feel heavy

Y

Yoyo2233

Sphinx
Joined
Mar 18, 2020
Posts
2,997
Reputation
1,673
I literally have no under eye support which is probly what gave me cuck ass faggot nct. I literally have no support under my eyes. Why did I get cucked so fuckin bad. Shit I’m Gona rope. Even pct won’t save me. Maybe pct will but fuck man my moms brothers are so low t they literally couldn’t kick a flys ass.
 
Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: Htobrother
I literally have no under eye support which is probly what gave me cuck ass faggot nct. I literally have no support under my eyes. Why did I get cucked so fuckin bad. Shit I’m Gona rope. Even pct won’t save me
1590377573418
 
Will someone with good features always have there
Bones show even in shit lighting or does lighting play a big role.
you’d have to have insane bones for then to show all the time. most with good features only show in decent lighting
 
you’d have to have insane bones for then to show all the time. most with good features only show in decent lighting
Well this is comforting somewhat. Definitly lacking super prominent zygos by my jaw and chin are good. Eye area could use some improvement. I have almond eyes but nct and not super prominent zygos.theres a male model that goes to my gym (not Gona name him) but his eye area is what separates him. Has cat eyes and good zygos/brow ridge. It’s funny cuz when he walked in I was like damn that’s a good looking dude found out a few months later he’s a legit model. Has a hot gf but he sounds kinda gay
 
Last edited:

Similar threads

AscendHQ
Replies
22
Views
107
Aox Ofwar
Aox Ofwar
GonorrhoeaGobbler
Replies
1
Views
38
mlglocalfatkid
mlglocalfatkid
TrueAfghan
Replies
5
Views
33
TrueAfghan
TrueAfghan
dumbassnga
Replies
14
Views
96
dumbassnga
dumbassnga
bnugly
Replies
5
Views
36
polarpop
polarpop

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top