F*cking narrow shoulders

extreme-overthinker

extreme-overthinker

                                                  
inb4 face > everything
I know, I know
But frame is an undeniably important component to sexual attraction as well

Just measured my waist at 80 cm or ~ 31.5 inches
The average american woman has a waist size of 37.8 inches- 96 centimeters!

JFL, I have a smaller waist than probably 90% of american women!
Damn. How hard is it to stop shoving food down your mouth?
Stop eating you impulsive bitches!!

Anyways, what totally ruins it for me are my incel-tier shoulders. never measured bideltoid but it's probably 13 inches. Fucking lol. Brutal.

Now Imagine this 31 inch waist with 22-25 inch bideltoid. Would have such an amazing v-taper.

@averageblokecel I can't cope anymore with the block masterrace, I want a v-taper and I want it right fucking now

Pocs. No fucking way yoir bideltoid is as wide as your hips

inb4 face > everything
I know, I know
But frame is an undeniably important component to sexual attraction as well

Just measured my waist at 80 cm or ~ 31.5 inches
The average american woman has a waist size of 37.8 inches- 96 centimeters!

JFL, I have a smaller waist than probably 90% of american women!
Damn. How hard is it to stop shoving food down your mouth?
Stop eating you impulsive bitches!!

Anyways, what totally ruins it for me are my incel-tier shoulders. never measured bideltoid but it's probably 13 inches. Fucking lol. Brutal.

Now Imagine this 31 inch waist with 22-25 inch bideltoid. Would have such an amazing v-taper.

@averageblokecel I can't cope anymore with the block masterrace, I want a v-taper and I want it right fucking now

White women mog us so hard even their bone structure is surpassing ours

White women mog us so hard even their bone structure is surpassing ours
It's not even bone structure it's just fat from eating like animals and having zero self control

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney
Dude block masterrace, who cares if you you don't look aesthetic, you could win bigger v-tapers!

Get some weight and watch your glorious made for fighting rectangle body
Pics of shoulders. I don't believe it could be so bad
They are tiny indeed, but he exaggerates a bit, don't worry that much bro

train lats and do overhead press.

train lats and do overhead press.
You can only go so far by training back / shoulders, can't fraud long clavicles
Also, wouldn't that make you look more round (as opposed to wide)

Wear a coat hanger and layermaxx like prophet muscle.
Untitled1-300x154.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Cymbals
Frame matters, but also Height (height to frame i mean) I have a friend who mogs me height wise he's about 6'7 and im 6'5, But he has a shit frame and is like a stick. I have a good frame, I have a small waist and wide shoulders but fairly big hips which is a problem, But I tend to work on getting a bit leaner now, instead of lean bulking rn. I'd rather start lower weight wise.

• +1
Reactions: CopeMaxxer
I can relate mucacho

Dude block masterrace, who cares if you you don't look aesthetic, you could win bigger v-tapers!

Get some weight and watch your glorious made for fighting rectangle body

They are tiny indeed, but he exaggerates a bit, don't worry that much bro
Oh God dude I like you but this is really really bad cope. What matters is aesthetics not fighting body or whatever lol

@ZyzzReincarnate

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney, ZyzzReincarnate, dogtown and 1 other person
V-Shape is what is attractive, so a small waist isn't an issue if you have wide shoulders.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Oh God dude I like you but this is really really bad cope. What matters is aesthetics not fighting body or whatever lol

@ZyzzReincarnate
Well what It's left for to cope then? At least It is true, if I was a childbearing hips how'd I cope?

V-Shape is what is attractive, so a small waist isn't an issue if you have wide shoulders.
Did you even read the post?

Waist doesn’t matter as long as it not comically small relative to your hips or comically large relative to your shoulders. A fat foid with a massive waist isn’t gonna amog you.

My shoulders are close to 19.5inch or 50cm. Ive been complimented on them by a normie friend
Also i am nongymcelled very skinny guy with tiny tiny(16cm) wrists

Am i spared in this one ?

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Depends on the width of your waist.

18.5" is average.

I'm 21.5" and 12" waist ???

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began and LooksJourney
  • +1
Reactions: LooksJourney
Not relevant tbh. My hips are 30.5". My Waist is 28.5"

You measure you're shoulder:waist WIDTH ratio not Circumference.
How do u measure that shit properly
I measured waist from the front and its 16 inches JFL. must be wrong

How do u measure that shit properly
I measured waist from the front and its 16 inches JFL. must be wrong

Mark each side of the waist with a pencil on a wall, measure the distance

Just diet down bro, when I’m cutting my waist is 26 inches, when I bulk it comes up to 30.

Just diet down bro, when I’m cutting my waist is 26 inches, when I bulk it comes up to 30.
the problem isn't my waist, it's my narrow ass shoulders which negate the small waist and prevent me from having an inverted triangle / v-taper shape

the problem isn't my waist, it's my narrow ass shoulders which negate the small waist and prevent me from having an inverted triangle / v-taper shape
You can build some insane mass on your upper body and then cut down and you’ll have an alright v taper.

Use steroids, they specifically target the chest, traps and shoulders

You can build some insane mass on your upper body and then cut down and you’ll have an alright v taper.
But how many inches can you fraud off of the deltoid muscle alone? 2 or 3? that may not be enough
Clavicles are everything, if your clavicles are long enough you'll look wide as fuck without any exercise

my shoulder:waist ratio is over 2

u mad?

my shoulder:waist ratio is over 2

u mad?
You sound like a prepubescent 11 year old, my small cousin can destroy you with ease
but muh 6'3 and broad shouldered!
but muh "i'm only 16"

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: averageblokecel
But how many inches can you fraud off of the deltoid muscle alone? 2 or 3? that may not be enough
Clavicles are everything, if your clavicles are long enough you'll look wide as fuck without any exercise
Build the fuck out of your back as well. Hammer your upper body. Who the fuck cares how much you'll gain? You will still be a hell of a lot broader than what you are now.

Clavicle lengthening + shoulder pads + specific clothes + roids.

That's my plan. I have measured 15-inch bideltoid btw.

Yes, I have it the worst on these forums.
I'm sorry bro. If your ascension plan for shoulders doesn't work out you can always just get wide as fuck through blockmaxing

@Tony
@averageblokecel

I'm sorry bro. If your ascension plan for shoulders doesn't work out you can always just get wide as fuck through blockmaxing

@Tony
@averageblokecel
I have told him to do it but he still wants to be v-taper, blockmaxxing is the way

• +1
Reactions: Nibba

@Tony
@averageblokecel
15 inch shoulders :feelskek: blockmaxxing + ogremaxxing is the only hope for him

• +1
Reactions: Nibba