F*cking narrow shoulders

15 inch shoulders :feelskek: blockmaxxing + ogremaxxing is the only hope for him
Exactly or frail faggot maxing but ogremaxing is better

• +1
Reactions: TakaRyo
Exactly or frail faggot maxing but ogremaxing is better
O88urdqrwgi11

Ideal ogre body

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
Frame matters, but also Height (height to frame i mean) I have a friend who mogs me height wise he's about 6'7 and im 6'5, But he has a shit frame and is like a stick. I have a good frame, I have a small waist and wide shoulders but fairly big hips which is a problem, But I tend to work on getting a bit leaner now, instead of lean bulking rn. I'd rather start lower weight wise.
big hips are not a problem, they're better looking aesthetically, wide waist is the problem
Zyzzz
you think he would look better with narrow hips? this is the lord Zyzz weeks before death

• +1
Reactions: Unknownjpg and Nibba
nigga is this you?

This is what fucking blocmaxxing looks like @Tony @Nibba @extreme-overthinker

I wish it was me man, but don't you know I'm like fucking 160 pounds?

THIS is me

nigga is this you?

This is what fucking blocmaxxing looks like @Tony @Nibba @extreme-overthinker
Dude is a fucking tank. Blockmaxed, bloatmaxed

Dude could destroy a small army of twinks

15 inch shoulders? How must that look like? :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::LOL::LOL::lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206 and TakaRyo
  • +1
that's 6' so you're basically at a similar BMI to me
yeah extreme ectomorph build, lean but not skinny. I can never ever gain weight, even when overfeeding

• +1
yeah extreme ectomorph build, lean but not skinny. I can never ever gain weight, even when overfeeding

Think u mean overeating there mate

But I am basically starving myself (NOT HEALTHY) to get down to a lower weight. I should just bulk like that pic I posted earlier

you can't blockmaxx if you don't put more lbs dude, I'm 176 currently (roadto 187)
it's fucking impossible, Im not going to torture myself for months and eat until I feel like puking, just so i gain 3 kilos of pure fat JFL. My body is meant to be like that, lean and ecto
Lanklet brotherhood
ur 6'2.5 without shoes right? That's 189 cm. Welcome to the 1 cm below actual tall status club.
Think u mean overeating there mate

But I am basically starving myself (NOT HEALTHY) to get down to a lower weight. I should just bulk like that pic I posted earlier
why tf would u do that

it's fucking impossible, Im not going to torture myself for months and eat until I feel like puking, just so i gain 3 kilos of pure fat JFL. My body is meant to be like that, lean and ecto

ur 6'2.5 without shoes right? That's 189 cm. Welcome to the 1 cm below actual tall status club.
Yeah that's correct.

Fuck u :')

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
He needs to blockmax
Blockmax=ultimate cope
How the fuck can u look like a block with a 32 inch waist and 22 inch shoulders. Doesn't add up

Blockmax=ultimate cope
How the fuck can u look like a block with a 32 inch waist and 22 inch shoulders. Doesn't add up
I don't have these proportions lol. Who r u referring to

You've literally seen me on tinychat ive even measured myself there 22" shoulders 12" waist
Then why are u part of the blockmaxx coper clique?
also 32 inch waist = waist circumference not width

You've literally seen me on tinychat ive even measured myself there 22" shoulders 12" waist
hol' up, that's no block

Wre you lying all this time?

I wasn't Tony said I was a block. I've told people my measurements time and again but they don't care and listen to some autist instead lol

You realize how small that is with big shoulder right? Arnold had that waist circumference
Tony yields great power over people

you cant measure your own shoulder width lmao. Someone else has to do it from your back. Id say your shoulder width is around 20". (Said that by look at your car selfie). No offence

I wasn't Tony said I was a block. I've told people my measurements time and again but they don't care and listen to some autist instead lol

You realize how small that is with big shoulder right? Arnold had that waist circumference
33waist 47shoulder

You got my pics, am I part of the block masterrace?

you cant measure your own shoulder width lmao. Someone else has to do it from your back. Id say your shoulder width is around 20". (Said that by look at your car selfie). No offence
:cage: I have a sliding door at my house and measure the width that way, also I already have marks on my wall from when my mom measured it. 22" on the dot. How supposed to judge it from one where I'm literally ROLLING MY SHOULDERS FORWARD FOR THE PIC TO BE TAKEN jfl
33waist 47shoulder

You got my pics, am I part of the block masterrace?
Yes blockmasterrace

:cage: I have a sliding door at my house and measure the width that way, also I already have marks on my wall from when my mom measured it. 22" on the dot. How supposed to judge it from one where I'm literally ROLLING MY SHOULDERS FORWARD FOR THE PIC TO BE TAKEN jfl

Yes blockmasterrace
none of that shit matters you still have nice swimmer shoulders aka long clavicles which form a nice straight line whereas mine form a retarded v shape

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
  • +1
Yeah exactly 20" my ass I had that when I was 15

15 inch shoulders. Ngl

My frame looks like shit but it's because I have a big head. I really am one of those guys who look better IRL.

My frame looks like shit but it's because I have a big head. I really am one of those guys who look better IRL.
Yeah I get that bro. At least u have big skull

• +1
@Nibba im 5'9.5 with 20" bideltoid and 14" waist measured from the hip bone, does that make me a framecel?