Face almost acne free (pic)

Sizzurp

Sizzurp

I struggle with acne for a long time now it pissed me right off, it comes and goes but this is as minimal as it gets just need to get rid of it completely so the blemishes and red marks can clear, thats my main struggle its hard to maintain it, im glad im not in school anymore damn i went to school looking infected made me insecure as hell look 3 months so clear someone what, @Nibba Thx for the advice pall helped somewhat. any tips to get rid of red marks leave them. those marks are sleeping right now when they awaken i will look like a infected zombie i need to make sure they stay sleeping so i can get rid of them.

Current routine:
Face wash
Exfoliate acid Gel 2x week
Night Gel Moisturizer
Antioxidant Treatment 1x week

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Future Arablite and Deleted member 470
good job bro, getting there, always happy to see someone getting good progress

good job bro, getting there, always happy to see someone getting good progress

thx mah man, its a really hard to keep it this way, im happy with it right now says allot, my skin is not even clean yet, goes to show it was allot worse had to deal with this throughout school etc. have it for years now. took 3/4 months for the swelling to get down.

look 3 months so clear someone what, @Nibba Thx for the advice pall helped somewhat. any tips to get rid of red marks leave them.
Of course bro. Glad I could help! As for the red marks, just keep doing what you're doing, they take time to fade. I'd use sodium sulfacetemide to speed up the process. Maybe invest in a face spin brush as well. Start shaving with a safety razor. Best shave ever and NO irritation

Of course bro. Glad I could help! As for the red marks, just keep doing what you're doing, they take time to fade. I'd use sodium sulfacetemide to speed up the process. Maybe invest in a face spin brush as well. Start shaving with a safety razor. Best shave ever and NO irritation
aight il keep that in mind. thx again bro damn thing took forever to fade away. idk what happened to the pic not sure if you saw it, other wise il just pm you. for further advice.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
aight il keep that in mind. thx again bro damn thing took forever to fade away. idk what happened to the pic not sure if you saw it, other wise il just pm you. for further advice.
Yeah of course man if I do know one thing it's skincare lol. But yeah pm the pic I didn't see it