Face and name

Deleted member 10494

Deleted member 10494

Bronze
Alright so, i've been lurking around there for about one year, decided to create an account and make first post.
Tell me if anything is wrong with the syntax or thread.

Question never debated here as far as i know:

Do you guys have any idea if name could change the perception foids have of you ?
for example white name on a latino seems to give him extra bonus points, obviously llatino face with white name though looks fake and gay as shit if you're brown south american arizona desert crossing faced.

But* if you've got med tier face it can definitely make you whiter /add bonus points.

Another example, MENA dude with a white face but arabic name, what would be foid thought process ? "woah he's so exotic" or "still a subhuman tbh,"

first picture, ousamma guessoum, north african with an arabic name but white chad looking.

Chad ousamma

second picture, Latino (not iberian) male model but light skin and fairly european face/shape.
Latin american

same question, is it "tehee exotic cutie" or "subhuman trash" ?

Imo this could be applicable to every area of life (and in reverse, white looking dude increased bonus in subhumans countries), JBW Theory, leave and watch this first if you haven't yet.

• +1
Reactions: Hightwolf
imagine looking like this
BfQGZLE7

and your name is Eugene Algernon Cornelius

• JFL
Reactions: Stare, JustBeCurry, Deleted member 8919 and 1 other person