Face doesn’t matter once you reach a certain threshold in terms of height

moreroidsmoredates

moreroidsmoredates

Kraken
No matter the face some girls will always be into you due to your height.

You literally can’t be incel at 6’4+ (not NL). There will always be a girl with a height fetish that is into you.

Of course combined with a good face it’s game over, you won.

IMG 9711

Last thing I want to mention is this; Women are attracted to status.

Do I mean with status fame?
Could be, but your facial aesthetics, height and frame are also status indicators in the eyes of women.

Some women as mentioned earlier are attracted to height. Why?
Because it makes them feel safe and protected.
They also get a certain positive feeling when looking up to their taller partner and of course it provides good height genetics for their offsprings.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: boss8055, FacialStructure404, theonewhocantascend and 13 others
water

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rea, FacialStructure404, iblamepheno1 and 7 others
Bump

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC
this is simply not true i know white ltn guys who are 6’4 or 6’5 and they’re all nerdy asf and play board games they’re not slaying shit. height only helps u if ur at least normie first

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Never Get Up, Rea, boss8055 and 10 others
this is simply not true i know white ltn guys who are 6’4 or 6’5 and they’re all nerdy asf and play board games they’re not slaying shit. height only helps u if ur at least normie first
cope

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Rea, theonewhocantascend, iblamepheno1 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: borntosuffer and moreroidsmoredates
Opinion invalidated since you contradicted yourself.

-> 6’4 LTN
-> height only helps if you’re at least a normie

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, iblamepheno1 and IndraBC

-> 6’4 LTN
he probably means mtn, but thats cap cause my brother is 6 foot 4 ltn

• +1
Reactions: theonewhocantascend, borntosuffer and moreroidsmoredates
But why is "not being incel" the goal? That's a pretty low goalpost, the goal should be being a gigaslayer who can attract all women

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, darktriadcel, socialcel and 4 others
But why is "not being incel" the goal? That's a pretty low goalpost, the goal should be being a gigaslayer who can attract all women
that will not happen for 99.99 percent of men

• +1
Reactions: iblamepheno1
The ultimate goal should be finding a high quality women to marry with and have kids with.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, Akhi, ss07 and 1 other person

-> 6’4 LTN
where did i contradict i’m saying the tall LTNs don’t get shit because height only helps if you’re MTN or higher

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, borntosuffer and moreroidsmoredates
Can't be incel at 5'11 either. Of course a good looking face works to that effect and a wide frame but I've seen incel skinny tall lanklets in my community. So yet again. It depends. No black and white answer here. Like always it seems the answer lays in the middle.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, iblamepheno1, lucifer6969 and 8 others
no i meant ltn. 6’4 LTNs don’t get shit
."height only helps u if ur at least normie first" Not very bright are you? Obviously you mean mtn if you're saying 6 foot 4 ltns are incels retard

IMG 4294

Oh yea every girl wants to fuck this 6’5 guy!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MisterMid, Rea, boss8055 and 6 others
where did i contradict i’m saying the tall LTNs don’t get shit because height only helps if you’re MTN or higher
It doesn’t work like that.

So you need to be a MTN for your height halo to work?

That is objectively incorrect for the reasons i mentioned in my thread.

Btw you see sub 5 tall guys (6’4+) getting girls easily.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borntosuffer, IndraBC and Jova
height also doesn't matter once you reach a threshold of facial attractiveness.
Girls will not reject a 5'8 chad.
Height only > face when the guy is the same height or less than the average women. So typically around 5'5.

• Ugh..
Reactions: borntosuffer
It doesn’t work like that.

So you need to be a MTN for your height halo to work?

That is objectively incorrect for the reasons i mentioned in my thread.

Btw you see sub 5 tall guys (6’4+) getting girls easily.
It’s not incorrect a 6’4 ugly guy is still ugly and no girl wants an ugly guy. u need to be at least average looking for height to halo you with girls.

No u don’t and neither do I

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: watah and noodlelover
They are retarded and autistic if you frame Maxx go to gym a little no need of roids
And status Maxx at 6'4 you could easily bag some high class mtn+ foid

• +1
Reactions: borntosuffer and anthony111553
I'm 4/10, and 6'4. I'm basically an incel. Haven't had sex in two or three years.

Everything matters. Some things matter more than others, but every single thing matters.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: boss8055, lucifer6969, 6ft4 and 3 others
I‘m taller than my brother and he’s married.

I'm 4/10, and 6'4. I'm basically an incel. Haven't had sex in two or three years.

Everything matters. Some things matter more than others, but every single thing matters.
4/10 + 6’4 and incel? Sounds like a mentalcel to me.

Most men who are outgoing and NT get at least a women with those stats.

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC
correct

I'm 6'4. recently lost out on a girl because I wasn't ready to have kids. I told her, the truth, I'm not sure if I want kids. She was talking to two guys, and dropped me after that. My perfect dream girl too. I matched every value, she like my personality, everything. Looks match maybe.

Getting girls is soo hard if you're not Chad.

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055, maxxerlord and moreroidsmoredates
Height is cope past average range. That tall orge gets giga mogged by 5'10 Chad any day

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055 and borntosuffer

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Rea, lucifer6969, St.TikTokcel and 4 others

most of them are height larpers or fakecels, there was this facecel here who said height didn't matter and when he got pressed he admitted he was a standardcel (was incel cause he wouldn't fuck before marriage and he wanted stacy) JFL

• +1
Reactions: borntosuffer and moreroidsmoredates
I‘m taller than my brother and he’s married.
That’s because you’re ugly and aren’t tall enough to compensate.
That’s why you’re an active member on here with an post count of almost 25k+ in 2 years.

Brutal.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, Zone7411, lucifer6969 and 4 others
Kys nigga just cope on height with that sub5 face

• Ugh..
Reactions: borntosuffer

Well. I don't have a car and I'm poor. Maybe I could find some one If I'm a little richer, or had better game, but I'm building up an online income so I could move to the Philippines.

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
Well. I don't have a car and I'm poor. Maybe I could find some one If I'm a little richer, or had better game, but I'm building up an online income so I could move to the Philippines.
Aren’t you over 40?

• JFL
Reactions: lucifer6969 and IndraBC
It’s not as easy as you make it out to be.

I’m a 6’7” MTN and have been almost completely ignored until the age of 17, and even then I was only attracting LTB’s which I had 0 interest in.

Sure, it may be very difficult to be incel when you have a height halo, but that doesn’t mean much. I’m sure most MTN’s on this site would agree with me when I say that they wouldn’t date a LTB, and some wouldn’t even have sex with them, myself included.

Life begins when you can attract your looksmatch or at least a girl you find attractive.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, Ryldoo IS COPING, lucifer6969 and 1 other person
No matter the face some girls will always be into you due to your height.

You literally can’t be incel at 6’4+ (not NL). There will always be a girl with a height fetish that is into you.

Of course combined with a good face it’s game over, you won.

View attachment 3196626

Last thing I want to mention is this; Women are attracted to status.

Do I mean with status fame?
Could be, but your facial aesthetics, height and frame are also status indicators in the eyes of women.

Some women as mentioned earlier are attracted to height. Why?
Because it makes them feel safe and protected.
They also get a certain positive feeling when looking up to their taller partner and of course it provides good height genetics for their offsprings.
She looks so happy

It’s not as easy as you make it out to be.

I’m a 6’7” MTN and have been almost completely ignored until the age of 17, and even then I was only attracting LTB’s which I had 0 interest in.

Sure, it may be very difficult to be incel when you have a height halo, but that doesn’t mean much. I’m sure most MTN’s on this site would agree with me when I say that they wouldn’t date a LTB, and some wouldn’t even have sex with them, myself included.

Life begins when you can attract your looksmatch or at least a girl you find attractive.
i don't agree with you at all

Users who are viewing this thread

Back