Face doesn't matter

D

Deleted member 3073

giga mogger
When I was in middle school/high school I used to walk up to stacys and plain smack them in the ass and grab them hard by the pussy.

When I did this kind of shit, and they turned around, I also used to say "boo" or "gotcha!" and most of them laughed

I wasn't even slayer looking, just a plain NT normie high T aggressive pubescent kid

This kind of shit got me laid early and got me my dick sucked early as shit (~15 yrs old)

Seems like bitches just liked straightforward males that were to display their true intentions and kinda forced them into having sex with them

Just rape theory

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 25354, currylightskin and 14 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, alriodai, luv and 21 others
When I was in middle school/high school I used to walk up to stacys and plain smack them in the ass and grab them hard by the pussy.

If you did this today you would be instantly expelled from school and/or lose your job.

You are extremely bluepilled if you think you are average looking. Actually this strategy would be extremely risky even for a chad now that we live in an age of METOO.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, luv, stuckneworleans and 21 others
You'd be in jail now if you did this as a bloated 5'4 curry
Probably, but let's not tall about curries because it's
over for them so it makes no sense. Let's talk about average white boys
If you did this today you would be instantly expelled from school and/or lose your job.

You are extremely bluepilled if you think you are average looking. Actually this strategy would be extremely risky even for a chad now that we live in an age of METOO.
I mean nowadays I'm clearly not average looking but back then I was a plain normie kid, I don't even feel like at that age looks even matter that much though

Seems like bitches just liked straightforward males that were to display their true intentions and kinda forced them into having sex with them

Yeah sure, I have seen unattractive males do this kind of thing all the time and be labelled creeps every single time.
Face matters, you are probably underrating your teen self.

• +1
Reactions: Melo95, stuckneworleans, Deleted member 1973 and 5 others

When I did this kind of shit, and they turned around, I also used to say "boo" or "gotcha!" and most of them laughed

I wasn't even slayer looking, just a plain NT normie high T aggressive pubescent kid

This kind of shit got me laid early and got me my dick sucked early as shit (~15 yrs old)

Just rape theory
>high T
>NT
Of course face doesn't matter for you.

For us autists, it does matter a lot. There's no surgery for autism. Face is the only way we can get treated like a human being.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
R-8484226-1462523090-9325.jpeg.jpg

• +1
Reactions: randomguy1235, Schönling, Primmi and 7 others
I mean nowadays I'm clearly not average looking but back then I was a plain normie kid, I don't even feel like at that age looks even matter that much though

Looks matter a lot SPECIALLY as a teen. And its not a "nowadays" thing. As a teen I was automatically labelled as the loser/butt of the joked in every social group I was in (and I was in a lot of them) without me even needing to mutter a word and this was like 16 years ago.

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans, Deleted member 1973, turkproducer and 2 others
Except a friend of mine slapped a girls ass and he got suspended for a week lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAITEIII, Deleted member 1973, Dogs and 2 others
This shit is real lol I'm not shitposting rn
Also I had learnt this methods from the big guys who i used to hang around with

I mean nowadays I'm clearly not average looking but back then I was a plain normie kid, I don't even feel like at that age looks even matter that much

Squidface

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2095, Deleted member 3195, Deleted member 1973 and 5 others
Looks matter a lot SPECIALLY as a teen. And its not a "nowadays" thing. As a teen I was automatically labelled as the loser/butt of the joked in every social group I was in (and I was in a lot of them) without me even needing to mutter a word and this was like 16 years ago.
So you're saying I was good looking back then? I looked like an asshole jock not like a prettyboy or such

JB standards are a fucking joke I slayed JB's all the time when I was 17-19

• +1
Reactions: MandibularCel
JB standards are a fucking joke I slayed JB's all the time when I was 17-19
This is what I mean
At that age face doesn't even matter at all

So you're saying I was good looking back then? I looked like an asshole jock not like a prettyboy or such
being prettyboy is not the only way to look good

• +1
Reactions: Schönling, RAITEIII and hebbewem
being prettyboy is not the only way to look good
Maybe it was the fact that I was funny and shit
I was like the badboy that used to make the class laugh and disrespected the authorities
But as you can conclude I gave zero fucks about my appearance

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
Jocks genrally have good looking faces
Yeah but come on man it's not like the movies
You need to look like utter shit for you to be hated at that age

This is what I mean
At that age face doesn't even matter at all
Perhaps it doesn't matter too much as it is now but I was running the jacked prettyboy game and a lot of them kept saying "how cute" I'm JFL how life has turned!
But that was back in 2012-2015 it was the beginning of the dating apps and hypergamy overdrive

If I grab some girl's ass only thing I'm getting is brutally BEAT, by some beta orbitter or Chad she fucks

• +1
Reactions: ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) )
If I grab some girl's ass only thing I'm getting is brutally BEAT, by some beta orbitter or Chad she fucks
Idk bro I'm telling you my life experience

Seems like my life as a teencel as well. You always become the 3rd wheel as well and sidelined. That shit keeps on happening to me even now.

• +1
Reactions: ovosoundszn

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wristcel and SayNoToRotting
Seems like my life as a teencel as well. You always become the 3rd wheel as well and sidelined. That shit keeps on happening to me even now.
You lacked confidence maybe bro for real you just needed to be funny

You cant spam avis on the Looksmaxxing section bro stay safe from alerts

Why?

This is a troll thread in the looksmaxing section. Just getting in the mood

• +1
Reactions: wristcel
Idk bro I'm telling you my life experience
Don't worry bro I believe you. I'm not autistic but I'm extremely ugly. Being NT and ugly means you can have friends but you'll still be purposefully avoided by females. Such is life tbh

Yeah but come on man it's not like the movies
You need to look like utter shit for you to be hated at that age

Sure . If you talks about guys allowed to smack girls asses its because they are friends with the guy and find him good looking. So you probaly are good looking but confidence probaly did help you

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme
Sure . If you talks about guys allowed to smack girls asses its because they are friends with the guy and find him good looking. So you probaly are good looking but confidence probaly did help you
Under lookist standards I looked like a mediocre punk back then, believe me...

HOW I CAN'T HATE FOIDS WHILE THEY DO SHIT LIKE THAT?

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme
You lacked confidence maybe bro for real you just needed to be funny
>just be funny bro
>just be kunfident bro
Tales from normieland

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme, BigBoy and hebbewem
yes looks don't matter, life's over when you're 162cm like me

HOW I CAN'T HATE FOIDS WHILE THEY DO SHIT LIKE THAT?
Idk would you be mad if a bitch grabbed your dick? It's the same way here, just let them enjoy themselves. They arent supposed to be fairy tale creatures, they like fucking just as much as we do. We have to take advantage of that
>just be funny bro
>just be kunfident bro
Tales from normieland
It's about that unless you're deformed bro

• Woah
Idk would you be mad if a bitch grabbed your dick? It's the same way here, just let them enjoy themselves. They arent supposed to be fairy tale creatures, they like fucking just as much as we do. We have to take advantage of that
SHUT A FUCK UP CUCK

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy and hebbewem
SHUT A FUCK UP CUCK
Heyy bro why so aggressive man?? I'm just telling you what it was like for me!
Maybe I could help by telling you my experience

haha

• JFL
卍 Nazi 卍