Face fat genes are brutal not all bf% are equal

D

Deleted member 11126

Kraken
Everyone saying bulking is shit because you get a dad bod or a gut is coping. None of that matters at all and it can even look better. Used to be super lean sprinter build and when I bulked more guys respected me and I looked way stronger.

WHAT matters is face fat proportions everyone has different areas where fat accumulates seen normies with full on 40 year old dad bods but lean faces and other people need a Kpop or Sprinter build to have a lean face. I would stay in bearmode for 2 years if it didn't make me a 3/10 literally if I just show a pic of my face people assume I am obese gotta get to 10-15% bf just to look decent at all

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, GunDevilHybrid and Deleted member 5815
No one cares about abs only reason bulking is bad is your face. A little bit of a gut is fine but a fat face is never okay

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24293, Sonny Black, klamus and 3 others
i would starvemaxx because ive grown to care less about body but i dont wanna stunt growth

• +1
Reactions: Emiqrox, BrahminBoss and Deleted member 11126
i would starvemaxx because ive grown to care less about body but i dont wanna stunt growth
Depends how lean you want to be if your genuinely fat its probably fine to lose weight if you want to be 10% bf or super lean with abs showing through your shirt best to wait on that

• +1
Reactions: pentamogged9000
This. Only choice for some of us subhumans is decent frame and look obese or human face and look like a twig

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Emiqrox and Deleted member 11126
This. Only choice for some of us subhumans is decent frame and look obese or human face and look like a twig
Zyzz had to blast roids to overcome it he ascended at the cost of his very life

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24293 and HellenicChad
Everyone saying bulking is shit because you get a dad bod or a gut is coping. None of that matters at all and it can even look better. Used to be super lean sprinter build and when I bulked more guys respected me and I looked way stronger.

WHAT matters is face fat proportions everyone has different areas where fat accumulates seen normies with full on 40 year old dad bods but lean faces and other people need a Kpop or Sprinter build to have a lean face. I would stay in bearmode for 2 years if it didn't make me a 3/10 literally if I just show a pic of my face people assume I am obese gotta get to 10-15% bf just to look decent at all
I have bottom 1% genetics in this. Chad-lite at 8% and ltn at 15%