How to lose face fat while not being too unhealthy. (16, 5’5, 105 pounds)

ihateyounigeria

ihateyounigeria

Iron
Joined
Sep 1, 2026
Posts
60
Reputation
14
How to lose face fat while not being too unhealthy. (16, 5’5, 105 pounds)
Image
 
do a caloric deficit 500 cals max also as well if you want look into retatrutide and hgh that combo is amazing
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: GoodLittleFoidBoy
do a caloric deficit 500 cals max also as well if you want look into retatrutide and hgh that combo is amazing
Is this a joke?. Do you mean I eat 500
calories in one day?
 
no, you eat 500 cals less a day then you currently are
 
no, you eat 500 cals less a day then you currently are
Currently I eat about 1300 calories a day rough estimate. But definitely not 2000 average (the amount a regular person should be eating). I eat lower than I should be already.
 
honestly, i just saw you were 105 pounds dude... you have bigger things to worry about. if you think your fat its because your skinny fat and have no muscle mass. you need to bulk up and actually start lifting weights. eat 1800kcals a day and hit the gym bro, when you get some muscle you can then actually lose the fat without becoming skin and bones.
 
  • +1
Reactions: ALMS
honestly, i just saw you were 105 pounds dude... you have bigger things to worry about. if you think your fat its because your skinny fat and have no muscle mass. you need to bulk up and actually start lifting weights. eat 1800kcals a day and hit the gym bro, when you get some muscle you can then actually lose the fat without becoming skin and bones.
listen man. I don’t think i’m any of those things. I just recognize i’m in a difficult situation because I am skinny but I must lose face fat to enhance my visual appearance. But I will take your information
 
ur 5’5, 105 pounds why lose more fat bro ur like 8% bf if u dont have some what hollow or slim cheeks by tem ur cooked unless u wanna start fat disolvers but id never reccommend
 
ur 5’5, 105 pounds why lose more fat bro ur like 8% bf if u dont have some what hollow or slim cheeks by tem ur cooked unless u wanna start fat disolvers but id never reccommend
my face is so rounded bro like not defined whatsoever, I doubt i’m 8 percent nga. I doubt I could get 8 percent so easily just by doing absolutely nothing
 
listen man. I don’t think i’m any of those things. I just recognize i’m in a difficult situation because I am skinny but I must lose face fat to enhance my visual appearance. But I will take your information
you need muscle dude. your not 8% bf, post a physique pic. i promise your gonna look like a child in ghana. you need to bulk up and you need to hit the gym. we live in a 1st world country with food down the street for a reason!!
 
my face is so rounded bro like not defined whatsoever, I doubt i’m 8 percent nga. I doubt I could get 8 percent so easily just by doing absolutely nothing
r u fuckin dumb 5'5 105bf is so insaley low js going off statistics plus if ur face is js round due to bone structure ggs go get surgery or cope idk
 
you need muscle dude. your not 8% bf, post a physique pic. i promise your gonna look like a child in ghana. you need to bulk up and you need to hit the gym. we live in a 1st world country with food down the street for a reason!!
Dude I understand I need muscle. I got that down my friend. And here pic.:
IMG 4680
 
r u fuckin dumb 5'5 105bf is so insaley low js going off statistics plus if ur face is js round due to bone structure ggs go get surgery or cope idk
You can’t reliably check my body fat from my weight or height or both. Just saying man
 
You can’t reliably check my body fat from my weight or height or both. Just saying man
ok so r u fat? can u see ur abs? can u see ur penis when u go to the bathroom? r u fat? r u fat?
 
ok so r u fat? can u see ur abs? can u see ur penis when u go to the bathroom? r u fat? r u fat?
Yea sure i’m fat right. apparently if my ribs are showing then it’s just not enough. I need diet now right?
 
You complain about face fat then say you need muscle??
No I’m saying dude. you’re saying I need to eat but I don’t fucking need to eat. I need muscle dude. Both will work, eating will just fill the spots with fat, working out will fill it with muscle. but working out will actually solve the “skinny” issue and also give me some benefits dude
 
actually you do need to eat. how will you gain muscle without a caloric surplus? explain this to me? how can your body spend energy building muscle when your not giving it the proper energy in the first place?
 
I can still definitely gain muscle at ~1500 cals a day lol. Just won’t be as effective than if I were to eat maybe 2300.
 
Yea sure i’m fat right. apparently if my ribs are showing then it’s just not enough. I need diet now right?
im not gonna help if ur js gonna bitch and moan bro if u can see ur ribs and ur clearly not fat mabye start bonesmashing zygos but tbh frm what ik if u really want to remove face fat theres only hardmax ways to do it like injecting shit either way get a lil older youd be surprised how much a baby face can change
 
I
U

ur not fat ur js boneless
I never said I was fat brother. I said I may have a lot of face fat. Depending on my bf percentage. So that may be the reason why I am boneless simply because there is a lot of facial fat to cover the bones
 
No I’m saying dude. you’re saying I need to eat but I don’t fucking need to eat. I need muscle dude. Both will work, eating will just fill the spots with fat, working out will fill it with muscle. but working out will actually solve the “skinny” issue and also give me some benefits dude
You can’t build muscle in a calorie deficit you fucking dumbass these people are tryna help you
You don’t have any angularity or hollow cheeks bc ur boneless not because ur fat
Ur not even close to fat nigga i suggest you put on muscle
And stop undereating
Eat ur maintanence or a slight surplus
High protein low fat and only eat carbs if ur gonna workout that day
I don’t believe bone smashing works but give it a go cuz u got nothing to lose nigga
 
Ay
im not gonna help if ur js gonna bitch and moan bro if u can see ur ribs and ur clearly not fat mabye start bonesmashing zygos but tbh frm what ik if u really want to remove face fat theres only hardmax ways to do it like injecting shit either way get a lil older youd be surprised how much a baby face can change
youre the one throwing bullshit in my face telling me i’m “fat”. Apparently if this is fucking fat to you then you will be disgusted in the depths of somalia. you provide no good information for me
 
I

I never said I was fat brother. I said I may have a lot of face fat. Depending on my bf percentage. So that may be the reason why I am boneless simply because there is a lot of facial fat to cover the bones
This is me bro I’m literally sub10 percent body fat
I’m lean as fuck with abs and veins everywhere on my body
My face looks “fat” because I’m boneless not because I actually have face fat
Me and u are in the same boat
No matter how lean u are ur face won’t look lean and chisled because me and you don’t have good bonemass
And ur worrying about face fat but you don’t even look after urself
U got fucking spots everywhere ur eyebrows and unkept your hair needs cutting your skinny as fuck
Yeah ur face might look chubby bc u don’t have good bones but go work on ur grooming
Go work on ur skincare
Go workout
Your asking for advice but u ain’t even trying
For example this dude earlier was asking which surgery’s he should get but hes fat with raging acne
Js work with what u got bro I believe in u
 

Attachments

  • IMG_4205.png
    IMG_4205.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
You can’t build muscle in a calorie deficit you fucking dumbass these people are tryna help you
You don’t have any angularity or hollow cheeks bc ur boneless not because ur fat
Ur not even close to fat nigga i suggest you put on muscle
And stop undereating
Eat ur maintanence or a slight surplus
High protein low fat and only eat carbs if ur gonna workout that day
I don’t believe bone smashing works but give it a go cuz u got nothing to lose nigga
Brother you can definitely build muscle is a calorie deficit because “Because your body can burn stored fat for energy while using protein + strength training to build muscle.” and you do not know if I am boneless i told you I could have some fucking fat on my face which covers the bones I told you. Also bonesmashing will cause me to look busted when I am 30 so I shall not go that route.
 
Ay

youre the one throwing bullshit in my face telling me i’m “fat”. Apparently if this is fucking fat to you then you will be disgusted in the depths of somalia. you provide no good information for me
cope bro genuine cope ropemax since all u wanna do is bitch and not accept truth
 
bro accept the fucking truth were here to help you might just be bloated in that pic but your def lean get in the gym and do a bulk its not that hard if your 105 u need to bulk no questions ask bulk to 130 with muscle then come back about being lean? go either natural or use roids
 
This is me bro I’m literally sub10 percent body fat
I’m lean as fuck with abs and veins everywhere on my body
My face looks “fat” because I’m boneless not because I actually have face fat
Me and u are in the same boat
No matter how lean u are ur face won’t look lean and chisled because me and you don’t have good bonemass
And ur worrying about face fat but you don’t even look after urself
U got fucking spots everywhere ur eyebrows and unkept your hair needs cutting your skinny as fuck
Yeah ur face might look chubby bc u don’t have good bones but go work on ur grooming
Go work on ur skincare
Go workout
Your asking for advice but u ain’t even trying
For example this dude earlier was asking which surgery’s he should get but hes fat with raging acne
Js work with what u got bro I believe in u
negro you do not know what you are saying. Your face is better than mine because you don’t have a round cheeks and round jawline. It’s a little angular there. And my hair does not need fucking cutting. I am telling you it does not look good when it is shorter and I am fixing my skin with tret I said earlier and I am coming here for improvement and basically ur getting upset at me because I have things to improve but that’s why I am here bro
 
you will not make any meaningful gains. i promise you.
That’s what I said brother. It will not be as effective than if I were to eat alot of calories
 
cope bro genuine cope ropemax since all u wanna do is bitch and not accept truth
yes I am accepting the truth brother. But what you are telling me is not truth. you are handing me bullshit. listen man I am ugly and weird but I am not stupid
 
bro accept the fucking truth were here to help you might just be bloated in that pic but your def lean get in the gym and do a bulk its not that hard if your 105 u need to bulk no questions ask bulk to 130 with muscle then come back about being lean? go either natural or use roids
I am accepting the truth bro. you have to understand you’re a moron and other people are morons and they will tell me I have 8 percent body fat when there’s a high chance that it’s way off from that. I need to get it checked by a doctor or something. some idiot who tells me I am fat and you say “accept the truth” you’re a dork bro
 
  • JFL
Reactions: ALMS
I am accepting the truth bro. you have to understand you’re a moron and other people are morons and they will tell me I have 8 percent body fat when there’s a high chance that it’s way off from that. I need to get it checked by a doctor or something. some idiot who tells me I am fat and you say “accept the truth” you’re a dork bro
stop being a pussy bro its obvious your lean I can see your fucking rib cage :lul: get in the gym bro your more skinny than my dick. you also look bloated cuz ur maxilla seems underdeveloped its ok low iq peasant u can fix it with puberty and orthodontics. I was here to help don't act like a dick ur post to rep is horrendous worse than mine. I iq mog you
 
stop being a pussy bro its obvious your lean I can see your fucking rib cage :lul: get in the gym bro your more skinny than my dick. you also look bloated cuz ur maxilla seems underdeveloped its ok low iq peasant u can fix it with puberty and orthodontics. I was here to help don't act like a dick ur post to rep is horrendous worse than mine. I iq mog you
your help is full of unless info and apparent “ropefuel”. I understand a visible rib cage may indicate low body fat but you’re acting like it always means that and that’s not true. you’re actually an idiot and you can’t stand someone who wants to use facts to slightly contradict your statements. Don’t be upset buddy
 
  • WTF
Reactions: ALMS
No I’m saying dude. you’re saying I need to eat but I don’t fucking need to eat. I need muscle dude. Both will work, eating will just fill the spots with fat, working out will fill it with muscle. but working out will actually solve the “skinny” issue and also give me some benefits dude
105 pounds, your femboy weight, there is no fat, muscle is made up mostly of water so you need at least 2.6 litres of water per day when you eventually become big enough to prevent water retention
 
105 pounds, your femboy weight, there is no fat, muscle is made up mostly of water so you need at least 2.6 litres of water per day when you eventually become big enough to prevent water retention
Great dude so we switch the topic to talk about water now. Understood
 
your help is full of unless info and apparent “ropefuel”. I understand a visible rib cage may indicate low body fat but you’re acting like it always means that and that’s not true. you’re actually an idiot and you can’t stand someone who wants to use facts to slightly contradict your statements. Don’t be upset buddy
go ahead and stunt ur development in a caloric deficit u retard it takes literally low iq to call u fat but u seem to think so
 
yes I am accepting the truth brother. But what you are telling me is not truth. you are handing me bullshit. listen man I am ugly and weird but I am not stupid
never said ur ugly or weird there’s def stuff u can do
 
go ahead and stunt ur development in a caloric deficit u retard it takes literally low iq to call u fat but u seem to think so
lmao I never said I was fat dumb fuck. For reference this is
IMG 4687
20 percent body fat. And people claim I am “8”. And you seem to think I believe myself to be fat? you’re an idiot pal
 
  • WTF
Reactions: ALMS
never said ur ugly or weird there’s def stuff u can do
No I am telling myself I am ugly and weird because I know I am. but i’m saying that doesn’t stop me from thinking for 0.2 seconds about information some goblins share to me.
 
Great dude so we switch the topic to talk about water now. Understood
I mention water since you want to gain muscle and lose face fat, I mention water since muscle is mainly water, I mention water since a too low intake of water causes water retention which causes facial bloating which you don’t want
 
No I am telling myself I am ugly and weird because I know I am. but i’m saying that doesn’t stop me from thinking for 0.2 seconds about information some goblins share to me.
so be it bro cope or go get fat dissolving solutions and start injecting
 
I mention water since you want to gain muscle and lose face fat, I mention water since muscle is mainly water, I mention water since a too low intake of water causes water retention which causes facial bloating which you don’t want
ok sure then
 
looks good, a bit of face fat is healthy so it looks the best, hollow cheeks is one of the worst psl memes and needs to die asap, the only way to get to that point is either starving or injecting shit in your face, neither of which are healthy obviously
DO NOT try to do anything to get rid of it especially at this age
 
so be it bro cope or go get fat dissolving solutions and start injecting
Or I can just live my fucking life and see if working out will help me? Why do I have to go the extreme all the time bro
 

Similar threads

Accursed
Replies
9
Views
157
symmetry_god
S
Gumiak_1
Replies
3
Views
43
Gumiak_1
Gumiak_1
manhattanbound
Replies
5
Views
73
manhattanbound
manhattanbound
appealislaww
Replies
10
Views
54
appealislaww
appealislaww
0dimolmtncel
Replies
2
Views
36
badacne
badacne

Users who are viewing this thread

  • britishbomber
  • ihateyounigeria
  • greekstatue
  • rrman00
  • evilfoidsstrikeagai
  • badacne
  • Swarthy Knight
  • GoodLittleFoidBoy
  • ALMS
  • azneedsfg
  • 7empest
Back
Top