Face fat pill is the only appeal of being perpetually lean

D

Deleted member 11126

Kraken
No one cares about a small gut. Also six pack isn't really that good. Its your face. I envy people with good face fat genes some people can bulk for a long time before their face goes to shit.

For me its brutal I am 5'9 with some muscle. At 170 I don't look fat at all but my face does. I don't have a gut at all. I have to be 150-145 to have a sharp face otherwise it looks the same as a person my height being 220 pounds. Its so brutal

• +1
Reactions: TheBiggestIncelEver, gribsufer1, Raitik88 and 4 others
Its crazy how just the last 10-15 pounds can be. You really notice this with fat people the difference between 300 and 200 pounds is smaller then the last 20-30 that gets them lean.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Hero of the Imperium, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
24-18 percent body fat is nothing compared to 18-12

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: gribsufer1, sub5inchcel, HarrierDuBois and 3 others
I’m like 140 lbs 5’9 , but my face make me look like I’m 200 lbs or shit (I’m drinking lots of beer ngl 😂)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
24-18 percent body fat is nothing compared to 18-12
Yeah a lot of people have a quantum leap. just 5% drop in body fat and they look much better. If I am 170 it doesn't even matter bulked up to 190 my face didn't look any worse.

For every person its different some people have higher or lower ranges but there is a point where you look much better in a short time span.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and Deleted member 23558
I’m like 140 lbs 5’9 , but my face make me look like I’m 200 lbs or shit (I’m drinking lots of beer ngl 😂)
There's also frame/limb length to keep in mind. I know a guy who is my height and he is like 120 pounds. Also know people who are my height at 160 and they both look just as low bf. frame can make a 20-30 pound difference on some people without bf changing

i eat 5000 calories a day and still have hollow cheeks in fact i smoke weed do cocain dont shower dont wipe my ass dont do my hair have lice and fleas no skin care no sun what's your excuse bro why do u have face fat bro? are you young? you might need to wait a bit and grow i mean im only 16 bro but for some people its better to have fat face bro just embrace ur youthful looks dawg

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
I look almost the same facially at 175 as at 195. But I was once leaner. I am going to lose this last vestige of a double chin, IMMEDIATELY

I look almost the same facially at 175 as at 195. But I was once leaner. I am going to lose this last vestige of a double chin, IMMEDIATELY
Yeah same for me man. I look bad no matter what above the 160 range. I like lifting but even if I have slower progress maybe being semi lean year round is the only way...

Funny GIF