Face flatness

I'm not. I was at several psychologists/psychiatrists and they told me I'm ok. I can speak with girls np, I don't have anxieties, I'm not afraid of them(girls) and the only fear I have is that of dying alone. I'm introverted though. And a bit boring.
Just want a relationship where we can appreciate and love each other, to nurture each other and care for each other, somebody to talk with and to listen to, somebody to share my secrets with, somebody close.
How do you know how I look?
i have a friend like you. he's taller, sexier and wider than me. he has 0 kiss, 0 count in his 23 years of life.
i've always high nt and happy so i've never got any problem with girls. only with stacies maybe, they didn't choose me around chads of course.
this forum underestimate the power of being social, happy, confident etc.
work on that. your face, hair looks pretty decent.
Are you swedish ?

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 10536
i have a friend like you. he's taller, sexier and wider than me. he has 0 kiss, 0 count in his 23 years of life.
i've always high nt and happy so i've never got any problem with girls. only with stacies maybe, they didn't choose around chads of course.
this forum udnerestimate the power of being social, happy, confident etc.
work on that. your face, hair looks pretty decent.
Are you swedish ?
I'm confident enough, imo, but there's always something off. Girls have this inherent "aura" that they really dislike me from the first moment and wants to escape. I try to lighten the mood or to joke, generally always act happy/uplifting, maybe fake - in a way, but also it's because I'm actually happy they chose to go out with me...
I'm working on that, but it's very difficult to even get any dates.