SexuallyAbusive

$$$ HGH ABU$ER $$$
daily reminder that the correct hierarchy is height > face > frame

75% of women prefer ugly and tall vs 25% preferring short and handsome

2565946 Y3Xjtkv d

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Mewton, Deleted member 17291 and 12 others
Only idiots on this site believe otherwise.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, datboijj, .🇹🇩. and 9 others
It doesn't matter for me as I'm short and have a ugly face. :feelswhy:

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and Deleted member 15827
It doesn't matter for me as I'm short and have a ugly face. :feelswhy:
are you actually short or are you part of those idiots who think 5 feet 8-9 is subhuman tier

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, subhuman incel and GorLee
Bullshit. women don't know what they want

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, fl0w, Deleted member 12234 and 11 others
I think the correct hierarchy is:

Tall+average face >> short+good looking face

• +1
Reactions: tej_b, MrRubiks, Deleted member 17291 and 12 others

Also tall plus good face> short but amazing face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, datboijj, subhuman incel and 1 other person
Nah bro, if you’re legit good looking, you only need to be 5’10 to outslay any tallcels

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: fl0w, LooksOrDeath, whiteissuperior and 4 others
Tall plus avg < short but amazing tho but not by much

Face is your soul, height is a boost. Not even a little but comparable.

Sick of coping subhumans who get 0 pussy trying to pretend like everything under the sun except for their hideous face is the problem just so they don’t have to deal with that hard truth.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, whiteissuperior, Squirtoutmabooty and 9 others
Whatever is more important, asking a few random women on the street in front of the camera will never get you good answers, they'll all say personality is the most important if there's a camera around

• +1
Reactions: TheLeanMaxxer, .🇹🇩., Tobias Fünke and 3 others

It's useless to compare short and tall, because being short is a failo in itself while tall + normie is a combination of good and average trait. If you compare average height + HTN face then tall + normie loses hard.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: untouchable_coper, Deleted member 17291, subhuman incel and 3 others
Whatever helps you sleep at night tbh
I'm talking long term. Maybe hookups the short guy is preferred sometimes. But nothing can make up for the primal feeling of protection a tall guy provide for a foidlet

It's useless to compare short and tall, because being short is a failo in itself while tall + normie is a combination of good and average trait. If you compare average height + HTN face then tall + normie loses hard.
IMG 1032

I'm 6'2 with an average face yet no 5'10 guy ever mogged me. Have been treated as a Chad my whole life. :feelshah:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, noodlelover and TrestIsBest
I'm talking long term. Maybe hookups the short guy is preferred sometimes. But nothing can make up for the primal feeling of protection a tall guy provide for a foidlet
1. If you’re struggling at all in LTRs of all things, it means you’re a giga subhuman. LTRs are the easiest shit

2. Many things go into keeping an ltr, height is not on that list you autist
“She wouldn’t have left me if I was just a couple inches taller :feelswhy:
That’s an insight into your delusions for sure (genuinely no offense intended)

Everyone will always get bored in ltrs, for an ltr to actually work forever you need two people who are crazy martyrs willing to sacrifice their own happiness for the good of the relationship or whatever. It’s all nonsense to me.

• +1
I am gay and i really don't know if my preferences can be comparable to a woman's, but for me, undoubtedly:

Height > face > muscles

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, .🇹🇩., subhuman incel and 2 others
As long as you have average height: 5'9/5'10, face is all that matters. Now even face won't save you if you're manlet.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Deleted member 17291, oldcell and 5 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, .🇹🇩., subhuman incel and 1 other person
Face >> height. I'm 6'2" and dead in the water on Tinder/Bumble and repeatedly get rejected on the few dates I can get after the first one.

My Noszka catfish where I chose pics where he could pass as manlet and listed his height as 5'4" did very, very well. You can choose not to believe me if I want, but I might be able to dig up the old screenshots (the original thread on Lookism obviously doesn't exist any more).

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Squirtoutmabooty, oldcell, Chintuck22 and 8 others
I am gay and i really don't know if my preferences can be comparable to a woman's, but for me, undoubtedly:

Height > face > muscles
You’re really gay or lying?

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17291

Height > face > muscles
gays not allowed on looksmax.org

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, JustCultMaxx and .🇹🇩.
View attachment 1526507

I'm 6'2 with an average face yet no 5'10 guy ever mogged me. Have been treated as a Chad my whole life. :feelshah:
Do you have a frame? If not then you must be lucky or there's some other thing like location, age group etc.

I mog my 6'3 normie friend and 6'0 good framed normie friend at 5'10 when it comes to quality of attracted girls because i'm around HTN facially. 6'0 good framed is still the best because he's actually the only one NT and extraverted from us 3. The biggest slayer from my closer social circle is literally 5'10 strong HTN socialmaxxed.

Sad shit.
How does this guy cope with being 5'9 ?

He must be jealous of his 6'7 roommate stature

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: oldcell, subhuman incel, ROTTING and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291
op is height coper so probably he's tall and ugly.

dumb whore's opinion doesn't count since they ae blatant liars all the time. watch her actions, not her words.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: johncruz12345, Deleted member 15827, subhuman incel and 8 others
1. If you’re struggling at all in LTRs of all things, it means you’re a giga subhuman. LTRs are the easiest shit

2. Many things go into keeping an ltr, height is not on that list you autist
“She wouldn’t have left me if I was just a couple inches taller :feelswhy:
That’s an insight into your delusions for sure (genuinely no offense intended)

Everyone will always get bored in ltrs, for an ltr to actually work forever you need two people who are crazy martyrs willing to sacrifice their own happiness for the good of the relationship or whatever. It’s all nonsense to me.
Amazing cope from a manlet Twink. Whatever bro, you'll never give ur gf the feeling a 6'2 hunk can.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, randomvanish, loksr and 1 other person
Amazing cope from a manlet Twink. Whatever bro, you'll never give ur gf the feeling a 6'2 hunk can.
if you were good looking you'd never have thought about height a day in your life, I'm a frame mogger btw but no, keep projecting for sure. Btw if you REALLY want to know what keeps ltrs it's my dick ;)

let's face it, you're not of the variety of "lanklet that has nothing else but height," no you're "ugly manlet who doesn't want to accept that he's ugly"

edit: checked your posts, they're all about height and "muh I can muh bench this number in the gym muh muh"
you are someone who's been called small your entire life and as a result you are DEEPLY insecure about it, putting it above all else.
reminder to anyone else reading this that THESE are the guys always hyperventilating about height and frame and shit, guys who feel small and that is the center of their entire identity.

Last edited:
  • +1
I've said it 100 times but I'll say it again.

Face trumps ALL other attributes (height, frame) as long as they are not abysmally bad. When you say "SHORT", girls are not thinking of a specific height, they are thinking "too short" and this automatically makes you unsalvageable.
Provided you're at least around average height, a good face trumps a good height 100% of the time.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 69862, johncruz12345, Deleted member 17291 and 3 others
I've said it 100 times but I'll say it again.

Face trumps ALL other attributes (height, frame) as long as they are not abysmally bad. When you say "SHORT", girls are not thinking of a specific height, they are thinking "too short" and this automatically makes you unsalvageable.
Provided you're at least around average height, a good face trumps a good height 100% of the time.
This has been my overall experience as well. Barring a few exceptions here and there.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and loksr
Men dont know what women want.So they cope by saying shit like u said jfl
No, he's right.. in a sense
it's not that women don't know what they want, it's that people are almost never actually honest with others or themselves.

Even on 100% anonymous studies people will lie and say looks aren't important, personality is all that matters etc etc which we know is 100% bullshit just purely on the halo effect (halo effect is EXTREMELY real, EXTREMELY.)
They say this knowing they wouldn't fuck a status-less Michael Cera but they still say it.

You should really never listen to words when you're trying to figure out who wants what, just pay attention to what they do.

half the time they're virtue signalling, the other half they're attention seeking and trying to get a reaction. Sure people can be honest about their wants, SOMETIMES, but it's easier to just watch what they do.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, Tobias Fünke, subhuman incel and 1 other person
Height is cope after 5'9

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, oldcell, subhuman incel and 2 others
No, he's right.. in a sense
it's not that women don't know what they want, it's that people are almost never actually honest with others or themselves.

Even on 100% anonymous studies people will lie and say looks aren't important, personality is all that matters etc etc which we know is 100% bullshit just purely on the halo effect (halo effect is EXTREMELY real, EXTREMELY.)
They say this knowing they wouldn't fuck a status-less Michael Cera but they still say it.

You should really never listen to words when you're trying to figure out who wants what, just pay attention to what they do.

half the time they're virtue signalling, the other half they're attention seeking and trying to get a reaction. Sure people can be honest about their wants, SOMETIMES, but it's easier to just watch what they do.
At the end they know what they want deep down. They just don’t like to say itt sometimes.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Ronaldo37 and loksr
At the end they know what they want deep down. They just don’t like to say itt sometimes.
yeah they for sure know
that's why I don't like to say things like "they don't know what they want"

they just won't say what they want 9 times out of 10

and there's no way to differentiate the 1 from the 9, so fuck it, just ignore it all and focus on actions

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and alriodai
If an ugly tall guy fully looks maxes then he has some potential.

What country does the video take place? Philippines?

People here dont like to hear this and instead dream of surgeries to be a manlet dwarf chad.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and subhuman incel
It's also worth noting that when the women think of "ugly and tall" they're probably imagining Ryan Reynolds or someone like that who is still well above average facially but not a Gigachad of any sort.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13588

View attachment 1526466

The problem with this debate is you’re turning analog values into binary ones. Tall ugly guy? How tall? If the handsome guy is 5’4” and there’s a 6’3” normie, normie takes it.

5’10” handsome vs 6 foot normie?

Handsome lad takes it.

Your shopped image is the most extreme height difference, you don’t typically see that.

A certain minimum height is a pre req to be considered human, beyond that face matters more and additional height is a bonus

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and ROTTING
being short is a death sentence thats why they choose the tall ugly guy.

ask them "tall+ ugly OR average height and chad face" --> they will choose average height chad(y):chad:

• +1
Reactions: 444, johncruz12345, subhuman incel and 1 other person

View attachment 1526466

when women say ugly they don't mean actually ugly they just mean a white dude with a masculine face but maybe one or two goofy features like a deviated septum or assymetry , ie pete davidson

• +1
Reactions: 444, .🇹🇩., Tobias Fünke and 2 others
Face>>>>>>>>>>height.

Biggest cope ever
The moment 5 ft 9 tall 7 PSL gigachad passes their way the whole street would experience mass death as everyones necks break within seconds as they turn their heads at lightning speed

Look at this video, look at it and realize what the quintessence of an immortal life consists of

Yes, you will never experience it
Yes, you will cope

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, oldcell, Deleted member 5786 and 1 other person