Face is Important (But Largely Misinterpreted)

P

pinchfizz1

Iron
No one here is denying the importance of face.

But..

Men with genuinely attractive faces are really quite rare. That's why you see things like gymcelling taking such a hold, because most women just won't be genuinely that attracted to their face. This is also why frame and height seem increasingly more important, and why facial hair is becoming more and more common. All of these things are attempting to detract from a markedly pedestrian face. Tattoos also.

I truly don't believe that having a great face is required for dating success, but having a good face is an unbelievable gift, and completely alters the way people are going to treat you. It automatically makes you a candidate for garnering the attraction of attractive women.

In college, for every 100 guys I might see 6 or 7 guys that have a genuinely attractive face, and only about 3 or 4 will be tall enough, and maybe 1 will also be gym maxxed. But another 20 or 30 will be gymcelling their way to HTN or sticking tattoos all over their body or growing out their hair and putting a hat on to give their face some semblance of shape. Many of these people will be dating genuinely attractive women

So...
Face is a great gift that can always be appreciated. But it's no longer the only key to getting the attention of attractive women. I see tall, decent framed, soft maxxed guys with attractive girls all day, and I see 6 ft normies with them too, and bird faced guys beard frauding. Looks are everything, but being PSL or classically handsome in the face is not the only way (despite what this forum thinks)

Face is the cheat code
But that doesn't mean nobody else can win the game

• +1
Reactions: czwarty, fjor2096, Yerico7 and 7 others

But..

Men with genuinely attractive faces are really quite rare. That's why you see things like gymcelling taking such a hold, because most women just won't be genuinely that attracted to their face. This is also why frame and height seem increasingly more important, and why facial hair is becoming more and more common. All of these things are attempting to detract from a markedly pedestrian face. Tattoos also.

I truly don't believe that having a great face is required for dating success, but having a good face is an unbelievable gift, and completely alters the way people are going to treat you. It automatically makes you a candidate for garnering the attraction of attractive women.

In college, for every 100 guys I might see 6 or 7 guys that have a genuinely attractive face, and only about 3 or 4 will be tall enough, and maybe 1 will also be gym maxxed. But another 20 or 30 will be gymcelling their way to HTN or sticking tattoos all over their body or growing out their hair and putting a hat on to give their face some semblance of shape. Many of these people will be dating genuinely attractive women

So...
Face is a great gift that can always be appreciated. But it's no longer the only key to getting the attention of attractive women. I see tall, decent framed, soft maxxed guys with attractive girls all day, and I see 6 ft normies with them too, and bird faced guys beard frauding. Looks are everything, but being PSL or classically handsome in the face is not the only way (despite what this forum thinks)

Face is the cheat code

Bravo for this post.

dnr

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, gogger and Deleted member 16371

But..

So...

Face is the cheat code
Agreed

But..

So...

Face is the cheat code
Looks count, face and body can look stunning thus they matter

Height cannot look ugly or cute, there are no such labels for height thus height is irrelevant

You guys are delusional about what women like which is proof you don't have any solid contact with them

Looks beat everything and face beats all other aspects of looks as a top looks category regardless of gender

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Yerico7, TheAnomaly and 3 others
Height cannot look ugly or cute, there are no such labels for height thus height is irrelevant
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

I lost brain cells reading this argument.

• +1
Reactions: angelo and FreakkForLife
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

I lost brain cells reading this argument.
First you have to get them honey

First you have to get them honey
Just because height can't be "cute" doesn't mean it's irrelevant.
Idc if u believe height > face or face > height or if you believe height is a multiplier for your face.
BUT TO OUTRIGHT CLAIM HEIGHT IS IRRELEVANT? That's just low IQ tbh, no offense.

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
Just because height can't be "cute" doesn't mean it's irrelevant.
Idc if u believe height > face or face > height or if you believe height is a multiplier for your face.
BUT TO OUTRIGHT CLAIM HEIGHT IS IRRELEVANT? That's just low IQ tbh, no offense.
You have just thrown your brain out of the window and for what?

Height is irrelevant in attraction because it's all about looks, looks attract, height isn't a look and can't be cute, women and men are attracted by cuteness

Sorry to be the one to tell you

You have just thrown your brain out of the window and for what?

Height is irrelevant in attraction because it's all about looks, looks attract, height isn't a look and can't be cute, women and men are attracted by cuteness

Sorry to be the one to tell you
Ofc, the 4'5 Chad will do equally as good as a 6'5 Chad.
Makes perfect sense to me.

Ofc, the 4'5 Chad will do equally as good as a 6'5 Chad.
Makes perfect sense to me.
Ikr people of this forum are in denial because they have no edge 😂

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FreakkForLife, fjor2096 and Yerico7
be honest do i have a gppd face