Face looks better, especially mouth area and eye shape, if I stretch the skin, mimicking a facelift. But I'm too young (24) to get one.

LebenistneHure

LebenistneHure

Silver
What can I do to achieve this? My skin is extremely elastic, at least on my face, I can pull my skin about 2 cm. I stopped drinking and smoking. Is there something I can do to achieve a facelift effect, without actually getting one? I do lack zygos, cheekbones, and infraorbitals, as well as a jaw. But I still look decent when I pull my skin upwards, my sclera disappears, eye becomes a nice, almond shape, philtrum becomes smaller, nose a bit wider, lips nicely defined, and buccal fat blends in with the face, instead of looking like it sags. Buccal fat seems to go back into it's intended position. Face looks normal. I looked normal as a kid, could it all be just skin issue?

• +1
Reactions: theanonymousone and thecel
its the malaris muscle
tone it

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, thecel and Deleted member 11479
Are you overweight? I have this issue until I get lean.

• +1
Reactions: Uglyandfat
Never heard of this. How do I tone it?

I'm almost underweight, that's the issue.
Read the entire thread. Not just the first post.

Weak malaris is the cause of everything you described. Malaris is one of the most important facial muscles for aesthetics. And also the least known.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, theanonymousone, thecel and 4 others

Weak malaris is the cause of everything you described. Malaris is one of the most important facial muscles for aesthetics. And also the least known.
I'll have a raead, thanks,

How to know if we have good malaris to begin with? Can I feel it if I contract?

its the lack of bones

get mse

What can I do to achieve this? My skin is extremely elastic, at least on my face, I can pull my skin about 2 cm. I stopped drinking and smoking. Is there something I can do to achieve a facelift effect, without actually getting one? I do lack zygos, cheekbones, and infraorbitals, as well as a jaw. But I still look decent when I pull my skin upwards, my sclera disappears, eye becomes a nice, almond shape, philtrum becomes smaller, nose a bit wider, lips nicely defined, and buccal fat blends in with the face, instead of looking like it sags. Buccal fat seems to go back into it's intended position. Face looks normal. I looked normal as a kid, could it all be just skin issue?
DNDR

post a pic Or dm Will be alot easier to help

Sounds like you need a lefort 3 osteotomy.