Face mogs everything

Aroace
If you have 10/10 face you can take prime girls on dates without having to make up for it with anything

Height may boost your attractiveness by 3% and it may only work if someone has face as good as you but if someone has 1% better face you lose automatically

The fact that Chadlets are slaying within nations where vast majority of men are taller than them proves that

It is extremely easy for women to lock tall men since they are easy to find and the fact that Chadlets are still slaying these women proves that height is either irrelevant in attraction or very trivial compared with cute face

Another thing is the dickpill, vaginas differer by depth and some of these have like 4-5' which covers the average size of male meat

TLDR: Chadlets slay in societies where men are taller than them which proves face is very high above everything else, also different vaginas have different depths so calling someone a dicklet when he's average is hilarious

The state of this forum is hilarious and ironic because people who charge others with coping are coping themselves xD

Now the trolls will swarm and trash this thread so i created copypasta for you, just to save your time:

CoPe AnD ProJeCTiOn TrAsh ThrEaD LmAo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, Agendum, Deleted member 8869 and 15 others
face 75%
height 15
frame 10

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, BrahminBoss, Deleted member 21044 and 12 others
Legit but 10/10 face doesn't exist

• +1
Reactions: ethnic_9
Tops and i think i overrated it

If you have 10/10 face you can take prime girls on dates without having to make up for it with anything

Height may boost your attractiveness by 3% and it may only work if someone has face as good as you but if someone has 1% better face you lose automatically

The fact that Chadlets are slaying within nations where vast majority of men are taller than them proves that

It is extremely easy for women to lock tall men since they are easy to find and the fact that Chadlets are still slaying these women proves that height is either irrelevant in attraction or very trivial compared with cute face

Another thing is the dickpill, vaginas differer by depth and some of these have like 4-5' which covers the average size of male meat

TLDR: Chadlets slay in societies where men are taller than them which proves face is very high above everything else, also different vaginas have different depths so calling someone a dicklet when he's average is hilarious

The state of this forum is hilarious and ironic because people who charge others with coping are coping themselves xD

Now the trolls will swarm and trash this thread so i created copypasta for you, just to save your time:

Chadlets are NOT slaying.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Oberyn, thereallegend, Deleted member and 2 others
girth is what really matters. as long as its 6+ inches in length youre good.

i'd say 80% face and 20% height + frame + muscles

• +1
Reactions: ethnic_9, Deleted member 18301, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 3 others
3% is a bit low. But yes face always.

There is a level when being too short just kills the vibe.

• +1
Reactions: whiteissuperior and looksseg
Make up your mind schizo
Height adds 0% to attractiveness for most people you idiot, some people put emphasis on it but even those would go for someone 1% cuter than 1% taller than the other

so what's your plan to have 10/10 face bro?

The Kid Mero What GIF by Desus & Mero

• JFL
Reactions: Oberyn
Its simple;

Girls Emotions are triggered when they see into a FACE with Eyes on a harmony Face

Height just trigger their "oh he can protect me" feeling/instinct
but Face can trigger love, desire, anger, lust, etc etc

Emotion is a big thing and Emotion = Face

• +1
Reactions: whiteissuperior
Its simple;

Girls Emotions are triggered when they see into a FACE with Eyes on a harmony Face

Height just trigger their "oh he can protect me" feeling/instinct
but Face can trigger love, desire, anger, lust, etc etc

Emotion is a big thing and Emotion = Face
Maybe but in reality 10 smv girls i know don't give a shit about their own safety and take risks to have fun. Vast majority of women will always be fully satisfied with guy with attractive face.

Besides that height differences are bad for relationship for obvious reasons

Height adds 0% to attractiveness for most people you idiot
Women are most satisfied when their partner was 8 inches (21cm) taller. Men are most satisfied when they are 3 inches (8cm) taller than their partner.

Fake bragging, all 10/10 virgin women chose me over other men who are +20cm taller than me

You can even throw stacylites into the mix including 2 who are taller than me by like 4-5 cm and also turned down a ton of taller dudes

Fake bragging, all 10/10 virgin women chose me over other men who are +20cm taller than me

You can even throw stacylites into the mix including 2 who are taller than me by like 4-5 cm and also turned down a ton of taller dudes
A guy with your face but a few inches taller will do even better

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
Coping midget thread
Height > face @looksmaxxer234

• JFL
Reactions: whiteissuperior and Looks234
You guys are just ignoring the fact that irrespective of what face a guy has... he will be invisible to any woman who is taller than her. I have seen it happen even at somewhat acceptable height like 5ft8.

Height 70%
Face 30%

Water

But a HTN white guy can slay aswell so as long as you look decent its gg

50% Face
30% Race
20% Height

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn
face is who you ARE. everything else is a feature

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758, Biiyo03, whiteissuperior and 2 others
the 6 psl face at midget height would only attract pedo women tbh
normie at 6'2 isn't too bad if you NTmaxx
what about 6'4-6'5 normie?

cope, maybe true in high school but chadlets in my campus can only get mid tier beckies whom can't get my dick hard if I see them naked:lul: I'm talking about true manlets though, a 5'9 with chad face can still slay. Lack of respect from both genders fuck their self-esteem though.

Pointless thread

no one is dating an autistic man with dwarfism and a micropenis even if he looks like lachowski
Just give him every disability known to man jfl

Assuming everything else is normal or atleast average face is everything

cope, maybe true in high school but chadlets in my campus can only get mid tier beckies whom can't get my dick hard if I see them naked:lul: I'm talking about true manlets though, a 5'9 with chad face can still slay. Lack of respect from both genders fuck their self-esteem though.
Chadlets are getting mid tier beckies while tall HTNs are getting stacies...

TRULY HEIGHT > FACE.

Face>height, height/personality/frame/skin color starts to play a role when u „bring into a room 20 men with the same facial looks“ aka let’s say all are chads, the women will start now to scan your other attributes like height/frame/personality etc.
Same shit apply in social circles, work, best example is online dating, people who say go out meet women in real life is like a gamble. For example if u go into a club and you are a normie the chances that u get any box is based on what kind of other men are also in the club, if the club is full with chads/chadlites/htn good luck:feelswhy:
Same shit apply at work/school and any other social events

"Hair" is at least 30% of Face, if you factor "Hair" into the "Face" category, the Hair factor is HUGE on assessing your overall appearance (first milliseconds of getting a glance of you from a stranger), IMO as important as height all things considered.

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn, AlexanderTheGreat and whiteissuperior
"Hair" is at least 30% of Face, if you factor "Hair" into the "Face" category, the Hair factor is HUGE on assessing your overall appearance (first milliseconds of getting a glance of you from a stranger), IMO as important as height all things considered.
first actual good unique take here

hair = 20% face = 50% height +frame = 30%

Hair and skin is 80% of face tbh

• +1
Reactions: ethnic_9
Even better thats basically irl chad tbh
what about 6'6?, I'm currently 15 and 6'2-6'3, scared I might overshoot and get too tall at 6'6

what about 6'6?, I'm currently 15 and 6'2-6'3, scared I might overshoot and get too tall at 6'6
Tbh 6’6 guy at a party i went to got good attention but some 6’3 guy did much better and had a crowd of women around him