Face mogs everything

Tbh 6’6 guy at a party i went to got good attention but some 6’3 guy did much better and had a crowd of women around him
is there anything I can do to make sure I don't reach 6'6?

id say so
girls think i play basketball at 6'1 (6'3 with timbs fraud)
bro foids are shit at estimating height and dick size. But I'll think about it, could be fun and I like playing basketball anyway.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18890
bro foids are shit at estimating height and dick size. But I'll think about it, could be fun and I like playing basketball anyway.
or just do any sport you like tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18917
Face>everything, If anyone is thinking anything else is delusional.

• +1
Reactions: ethnic_9
If you have 10/10 face you can take prime girls on dates without having to make up for it with anything

Height may boost your attractiveness by 3% and it may only work if someone has face as good as you but if someone has 1% better face you lose automatically

The fact that Chadlets are slaying within nations where vast majority of men are taller than them proves that

It is extremely easy for women to lock tall men since they are easy to find and the fact that Chadlets are still slaying these women proves that height is either irrelevant in attraction or very trivial compared with cute face

Another thing is the dickpill, vaginas differer by depth and some of these have like 4-5' which covers the average size of male meat

TLDR: Chadlets slay in societies where men are taller than them which proves face is very high above everything else, also different vaginas have different depths so calling someone a dicklet when he's average is hilarious

The state of this forum is hilarious and ironic because people who charge others with coping are coping themselves xD

Now the trolls will swarm and trash this thread so i created copypasta for you, just to save your time:

CoPe AnD ProJeCTiOn TrAsh ThrEaD LmAo
no

Face is evERything after a certain height threshold. If you don't cut past it, it wont do shit.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl