Face really is everything...

Tryingtoascend

Tryingtoascend

Vampiremaxxer
Even roasties and high body count high promiscuity chicks confirmed the face is everything when I asked on a night out (intoxicated too so wouldn't lie). I didn't even ask if face is everything, I was literally just talking about bodies and got some replies like "I don't care about the body, I only look at the face on guys". Not from JBs... from chicks you'd expect the opposite from... Total dismantling of the redpill "gymcelling is everything" ideology

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: horizontallytall, tombradylover, Vvvvxxxx and 7 others
Face is nothing without height. Once you're past 6'0 hurdle it's a face mog battle.

• +1
Reactions: zura, Deleted member 33986, Deleted member 30593 and 3 others
height is nothing without face. Once you're past the gl hurdle it's a height mog battle.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: JeromeMorrow, horizontallytall, SA7 and 11 others
You two @SecularIslamist and @FacialStructure404 opened a nice ass debate. I ain't denying height but if you ugly height gives you absolutely nothing in the eyes of MOST chicks. It does however save some MTNs and propel them into slaying territory

• JFL
Reactions: dimorphism
money is everything

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 33986 and Tryingtoascend
always this fucking topic , face is the most important then height end then body. everything is important by its own, you can’t have a tall gymcelled man with a bad face or a guy with good face but he’s skinny and short, you need a mix in beetween. muscles are a dysmorphic trait so of course they’re attractive to woman except for roided guys or bloated mfs

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: The Thinker, tombradylover, zura and 4 others
Height and face and nothing without race. Once you're past the white hurdle, it doesn't matter because JBW

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JeromeMorrow, horizontallytall, zura and 3 others
always this fucking topic , face is the most important then height end then body. everything is important by its own, you can’t have a tall gymcelled man with a bad face or a guy with good face but he’s skinny and short, you need a mix in beetween. muscles are a dysmorphic trait so of course they’re attractive to woman except for roided guys or bloated mfs
this is a really good take. It's what I believe as well

• +1
Reactions: tia0505
Κeep in mind foid was a ltb*

• JFL
Reactions: Magnum Opus
height and face is nothing without drip, once you are past a certain hurdle its all a drip battle

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, zura, FacialStructure404 and 3 others
height is nothing without face. Once you're past the gl hurdle it's a height mog battle.
You two @SecularIslamist and @FacialStructure404 opened a nice ass debate. I ain't denying height but if you ugly height gives you absolutely nothing in the eyes of MOST chicks. It does however save some MTNs and propel them into slaying territory

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, tia0505, Deleted member 33986 and 1 other person
What's a fucking face worth if you're under 5'11...

No matter how unattractive the face, any foid will want a 6'4 fag for bragging rights.

Heightmog the shit out of all her friend's boyfriends & husbands, as well as her dad & brothers.

Height > everything

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FacialStructure404 and Deleted member 28541
Face it

(I'm high so you're gonna have to put up with a lot of dad jokes from me rn)

• +1
Reactions: yayatourer
Height. Ugly 6’3 guy will win over the 5’6 guy with Tom cruise face.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: yayatourer and chadcel;
Face is nothing without height. Once you're past 6'0 hurdle it's a face mog battle.
I’m not even close to 6’. & without a decent face. I’d be posting on that other site.

Face is like a base stat, height is like a multiplier

If your base is 0 aka not GL then it doesnt matter how much you multiply 0

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Face is like a base stat, height is like a multiplier

If your base is 0 aka not GL then it doesnt matter how much you multiply 0
Nah, I know someone who is basically a sub5 and is 6’2 and is getting more IOI’s and pulling way more women than dwarfs.

Nah, I know someone who is basically a sub5 and is 6’2 and is getting more IOI’s and pulling way more women than dwarfs.
dwarfs is a failo because its an actual disability and a sign of bad health

Also Ive never seen a GL dwarf

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
dwarfs is a failo because its an actual disability and a sign of bad health

Also Ive never seen a GL dwarf
There are a lot dwarfs around btw. The guys below 6ft are dwarfs.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall and chadcel;