Face trumps all

forevergymcelling

forevergymcelling

Full-Time Chodemaxxer
Nothing worse than ugly tallfag framecels with a superiority complex due to tik tok propaganda, thinking they deserve to slay through their height alone :lul:

Saw some guy on reddit complaining he hadn't slayed in years even though he's 6'6. Suddenly all these insentient retards start telling him he should be dating girls like Breckie Hill due to his height

Funny GIF

Another exmaple: Guys flaming Austin Dunham in his comments section calling him a manlet and making fun of his height, despite him mogging his audience into utter oblivion facially and slaying more than they could ever dream of.

Retards here have no idea how girls behave around guys with good faces irl

We literally have subhumans flaming legit Chads thinking they're superior

Facially GL guys log into tinder and match every girl in the city

muh zoomers
muh 6'3 is manlet

The biggest height yappers tend to be the ugliest faggots

Never met a GL average height man who complained about his height or dating success

Height is a multiplier to your face. If you have a shit face, no height will save you

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: cromagnon, Jonas2k7, Pikabro and 60 others

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: cromagnon, thegiganigga, Pikabro and 49 others
It's always the taller incels that are the most toxic too

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: thegiganigga, chaddyboi66, fogdart and 24 others
As a relatively good looking and attractive person who doesn't look autistic, height is above face. Your height can make up for a lot if you're ugly, if you're 6'2+ but if you're attractive but below 5'7 (in certain areas 5'10 etc) no face is making up for that. It's just the truth. I'd even say height > face, if you're short you won't get respect anywhere not even male respect you will just be seen as a child it's just the truth bro holy fuck my cortisol got spiked

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66, futureashtray, halloweed and 16 others
what a pathetic post,a girl saying she will 'compromise' for a 5'9 guy who probs had a chadlite face,5'9 isnt a height you will get rejected at simply for height,its the bare minimum,if he said 5'8 it would be a different response
It's me, I'm 5'9

I've fucked girls taller than me due to FACE

Face is law

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: thegiganigga, chaddyboi66, Seth Walsh and 25 others
It's me, I'm 5'9

I've fucked girls taller than me due to FACE
yes but nobody sane is claiming 5'9 is actually manlet that girls will reject simply for that height,5'8 and below is a death tier failo but 5'9 is enough

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and borntosuffer
I'm ugly and short. :ogre:

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ProCoper, aesthetic beauty, ReadBooksEveryday and 2 others
yes but nobody sane is claiming 5'9 is actually manlet that girls will reject simply for that height,5'8 and below is a death tier failo but 5'9 is enough
The biggest slayer @geezcel knows is 5'8

He has slayed more than you can imagine

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: geezcel, ReadBooksEveryday, tombradylover and 5 others
water

• Ugh..
Reactions: borntosuffer
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and infini
keep coping manlet

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SwissArms, aesthetic beauty, Danish_Retard and 9 others
The biggest slayer @geezcel knows is 5'8

He has slayed more than you can imagine
oh yeah? well the biggest slayer of all time not just on org is 7 foot 1 so that proves nothing

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and borntosuffer
Not water its not even true keep coping manlet
Post girls you've slayed and then i'll post mine

We'll see who's mogs

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, halloweed, tombradylover and 4 others
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Mewton, DarkTriadBeliever, greywind and 2 others
Nothing worse than ugly tallfag framecels with a superiority complex due to tik tok propaganda, thinking they deserve to slay through their height alone :lul:

Saw some guy on reddit complaining he hadn't slayed in years even though he's 6'6. Suddenly all these insentient retards start telling him he should be dating girls like Breckie Hill due to his height

Funny GIF

Another exmaple: Guys flaming Austin Dunham in his comments section calling him a manlet and making fun of his height, despite him mogging his audience into utter oblivion facially and slaying more than they could ever dream of.

Retards here have no idea how girls behave around guys with good faces irl

We literally have subhumans flaming legit Chads thinking they're superior

View attachment 3149374View attachment 3149375View attachment 3149376View attachment 3149377

Facially GL guys log into tinder and match every girl in the city

muh zoomers
muh 6'3 is manlet

The biggest height yappers tend to be the ugliest faggots

Never met a GL average height man who complained about his height or dating success

Height is a multiplier to your face. If you have a shit face, no height will save you
Waterrrrr

• Ugh..
mogging tall people is fun, it's like a reminder. u tall ? so what i still fucked ur girl

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: thegiganigga, UZB_Strebl, tombradylover and 7 others
  • +1
Reactions: borntosuffer and watah
inb4 height coping gremlins

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Mewton, greywind, borntosuffer and 2 others
I had a handsome NT manlet friend 170cm he had zero problems fucking tall dutch girls. Height also doesn't mean shit without muscle mass/frame

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: thegiganigga, Darwined, tombradylover and 7 others
mogging gymcell is fun too, like all this days going to the gym, being persistent ? for what ? to still get cucked. go do some push up faggots

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DarkTriadBeliever and NZb6Air
now i know why most of my friends hate me :lul:

mogging gymcell is fun too, like all this days going to the gym, being persistent ? for what ? to still get cucked. go do some push up faggots
you don't mog shit

• +1
Reactions: narcissist_volcel, RunVerc, borntosuffer and 2 others
anything is possible

• +1
Reactions: RunVerc and maximum cope31
It's surely only horsefaced framelet lanky freaks who keep rambling on about muh height

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: asdvek
Look at this clown

Funny GIF

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: fogdart, aesthetic beauty, UZB_Strebl and 16 others
that nigga didn't respond to my comment that the biggest slayer of all time is 7 foot 1
Wilt Chamberlain?

The multimillionaire mega status NBA player?

• +1
Reactions: DarkTriadBeliever
because i need to prove something to a random ? :feelswat: ? :feelswat: ?

idk man i pray for you, one day you'll mog someone
maybe on day you'll actually get some hoes faggot

Someone like Tristan Tate is a slayer based on his massive frame alone 6'4 245 pounds mainly muscle (He's not super lean, but still)

• Ugh..
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
View attachment 3149392

Someone like Tristan Tate is a slayer based on his massive frame alone 6'4 245 pounds mainly muscle (He's not super lean, but still)
Brutal sizepill. Look at tristan, he's a fucking giant. Same with andrew tate and tristan too in their younger days. They were pimps for some whores and they made money off that. It was only because they were physically big. Being physically big > face when will yall faggots understand keep coping with face

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl, Mewton, RunVerc and 6 others
Brutal sizepill. Look at tristan, he's a fucking giant. Same with andrew tate and tristan too in their younger days. They were pimps for some whores and they made money off that. It was only because they were physically big. Being physically big > face when will yall faggots understand keep coping with face
muh "i never see GL short people compain about being virgin" what a load of bullshit. I also never see legit tall people complain about being incels ever

• +1
Reactions: RunVerc, borntosuffer and asdvek
You still need to be big lmao

I'm not advocating for twinkmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: RunVerc, DarkTriadBeliever, greywind and 1 other person
muh "i never see GL people compain about being virgin" what a load of bullshit. I also never see legit tall people complain about being incels ever
You see it literally all the time on this forum alone

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: AhappyPill4u, RunVerc and borntosuffer

Users who are viewing this thread

• mitereew
Back