• Face

Votes: 128 81.0%
  • Height

Votes: 30 19.0%

• Total voters
tombradylover

tombradylover

5.75 PSL Persian Incel
Both matter. Both help massively in securing women. Nowadays it seems like its pointless if u don't have both BUT..... Which one matters more for attracting foids as an individual attribute? Lets settle this. Face vs height no more polls after this.

• +1
Reactions: the_bubble_dox, KingCartierrr23, ReadBooksEveryday and 3 others

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: ROTTING and tombradylover
U are a big brain user btw. U and @looksmaxxer234 are both forum goats and have nice battles.

nt>

All you have to be is softmaxxed normie and 5’9

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: scrunchables, yirma19, Deleted member 30283 and 10 others
“The final poll” only for there to be 13 more tomorrow

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: yirma19, autisticretard, rooman and 7 others
It’s not one or the other either

• +1
Reactions: rooman and tombradylover
“The final poll” only for there to be 13 more tomorrow
No more from me tho I promise. This is it I wanna see what looksmax thinks face vs height lets fucking end this gay ass debate once and for all I'm tired of making these polls

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28904
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28904
Face cause if you're HTN+ you're never incel unless 5'5 or less. Tall incels exist

• +1
Reactions: Adonis007, Aladin, rooman and 4 others

The only time height has special application is when the height of the woman is specified (because women have some amount of visceral repulsion to men shorter than them).

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover

The only time height has special application is when the height of the woman is specified (because women have some amount of visceral repulsion to men shorter than them).
U have an entire FORMULA?! The autism on this site never fails to amaze me wow

• +1
Reactions: Adonis007
Height wins, this debate is pointless

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tallcell, BrahminBoss and tombradylover
No more from me tho I promise. This is it I wanna see what looksmax thinks face vs height lets fucking end this gay ass debate once
Obviously if you’re incel fixing your face will give you the most bang for your buck

But having both= life on easy mode

All forum chads are heightpilled, Niko, Pneumo, Amnesia, Arvid and etc

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu, Adonis007, BongMog and 3 others
Obviously if you’re incel fixing your face will give you the most bang for your buck

All forum chads are heightpilled, Niko, Pneumo, Amnesia and etc
I agree to be the best u need height and face u cant be deficient in either to be that top 1-5% IMO

I agree to be the best u need height and face u cant be deficient in either to be that top 1-5% IMO

All forum chads are heightpilled, Niko, Pneumo, Amnesia, Arvid and etc
Ye, having one without the other with always have you relegated to mid/ugly bitches

A 6'3 ugly nigga would only be able to bag LTBs, same with a 5'6 Chad

• +1
Reactions: BongMog, rooman, ShowerMaxxing and 4 others
Just be taller than the fucking girl if your face is good enough

• +1
Reactions: ethnic_9, Aladin and tombradylover
Ye, having one without the other with always have you relegated to mid/ugly bitches

Yup I keep saying that. But people try to always separate the 2

• +1
Reactions: BongMog and tombradylover
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Sprinkles and tombradylover

Bro imagine being a chad faced guy and being 5'6. The pain and agony is brutal because ur face is better then everyone else's but ur a midget lol.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zharupodrugu, ShowerMaxxing, Sprinkles and 1 other person
nt>

All you have to be is softmaxxed normie and 5’9
Is this legit or just a joke. I have 0 understanding of dating and all the theories I have are from this forum and from stuff I see online.

Bro imagine being a chad faced guy and being 5'6. The pain and agony is brutal because ur face is better then everyone else's but ur a midget lol.
You will still mog the majority of guys when it comes to appeal to girls, as long as you don't live in a very tall country atleast.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and tombradylover
You will still mog the majority of guys when it comes to appeal to girls, as long as you don't live in a very tall country atleast.
He will get dominated by other men tho out of pure jealousy and because he isn't big. This could impact how women perceive him.

He will get dominated by other men tho out of pure jealousy and because he isn't big. This could impact how women perceive him.
Maybe but I think that is male gaze cope, but OFC he might be mogged by a HTN 6'2 guy but he will still mog most guys.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and tombradylover
Why are you even on this site if you think anything ranks above face?

images

• +1
Why are you even on this site if you think anything ranks above face?

images
Its fair for users here to want to improve their height. It boosts your smv and is attractive to women so I get why ppl care about it a lot and even rank it above face. Its a fascinating debate

Both matter. Both help massively in securing women. Nowadays it seems like its pointless if u don't have both BUT..... Which one matters more for attracting foids as an individual attribute? Lets settle this. Face vs height no more polls after this.
Face cause it includes race . Race matters as a whole more then height . Height can be compensated to some degree as it's acceptable as long as taller then the women. Doesn't mean they get off scotch free obviously.

• +1
bump need more votes for better sample

Face just needs to meet the threshold of 5psl, preferably 6psl. Once this is achieved then height >6'2 is more important relative to any face gain above 6psl.
A 8psl 5'8 model (@Amnesia) manlet will have an inferior University experience compared to a 6psl, 6'4 HTN male.

• +1
Last round of voting. Not looking good for team height

Height always wins dc what loser teens on an incel forum think

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Jhon Smith and tombradylover
This is a complete blowout. Wtf

I’m short with a decent face. I tell you height is the most important thing cause it’s objective but face is subjective muh he doesn’t have good muh he doesn’t almond eyes women don’t see the details just be skinny white or black with average face nit deformed and be 6ft+ with some balls to talk to women there you go you will slay

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30283, horizontallytall and tombradylover
"The final poll" but there has been like 10000000 face vs height polls made after this. Can we just stop arguing over this anybody with a brain knows face matters more.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: horizontallytall and tombradylover
"The final poll" but there has been like 10000000 face vs height polls made after this. Can we just stop arguing over this anybody with a brain knows face matters more.
The debate will never end sadly

Face..>>>>>>height. Not a theory. Real life experience.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly

Last edited:
it's not a binary issue
both matter to varying extents

you can't define the real world with your retarded theories and definitions
Cry about it more incel. It has been decided this poll is LAW jfl

Bump just because I’m bored