Face vs race, which is the bigger blackpill?

• Total voters
Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
Title

It's basically consensus on this forum than face > height / body / frame etc. But what about a clash between face and race? :feelshah:

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, thecel and Lev Peshkov
Face.

I'm 25 yo white incel. look at zayn malik, jeremy meeks, they're not white and do fine because chad face

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Deleted member 19469, Fath0039 and 22 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Toth's thot, Tallooksmaxxer and 11 others
Face.

I'm 25 yo white incel. look at zayn malik, jeremy meeks, they're not white and do fine because chad face
Yes, beyond a certain looks level race ceases to matter much. Ofc certain races are less likely to produce extremely gl people, but such people still exist. Meanwhile if you belong to a favorable race yet have an ugly face then it's still over for you. You only mog ugly guys from a disadvantaged race, but it doesn't mean your life as a male is significantly better.

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos, Mateusz74, Lev Peshkov and 14 others
Face.

Almost impossible to be incel when white you can easily fuck Asian girls

race op, 3 psl white guy has higher smv than gigachad ethnics like salludon

Id say I’m an average white guy and I’ve partied and slayed in college and always get iois in public

Got many matches on tinder even tho I had acne, some were even stacys (got banned tho lol)

I would’ve been an incel if I was an ethnic.

salludon won’t slay in places like USA because of terrorist failo (unless he’s larping as an exotic med) but lots of 3 psl white guys in USA with cute beckys or an Asian Stacy.

Look at short ugly and brown. slut called cops on him bcz he’s a Persian even tho he mogs faiths bf

I guess racepill is hardest pill to swallow

Most ethnics around me are curry and asian and most of them don’t get laid at all

Middle easterns can be good looking but women don’t wanna date them bcz that’s a social suicide

Blacks tyrones almost always date chubby white women

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, HowAmIAlive123, Arkantos and 8 others

Id say I’m an average white guy and I’ve partied and slayed in college and always get iois in public

Got many matches on tinder even tho I had acne, some were even stacys (got banned tho lol)

salludon won’t slay in places like USA because of terrorist failo (unless he’s larping as an exotic med) but lots of 3 psl white guys in USA with cute beckys or an Asian Stacy.

Look at short ugly and brown. slut called cops on him bcz he’s a Persian even tho he mogs faiths bf

Most ethnics around me are curry and asian and most of them don’t get laid at all

Middle easterns can be good looking but women don’t wanna date them bcz that’s a social suicide

yeah asian chicks don't want me they want white normies like you or better yet chadlites and chads

• +1
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123, Arkantos, Good_Little_Goy and 2 others

This nigga just said 3 psl white guys have higher smv than gigachad ethnics
W H A T T H E F U C K
Over for this bluepilled idiot

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, SurgeryEnjoyer, Arkantos and 14 others
face trumps literally everything else, it's the ultimate blackpill

F A C E
A
C
E

no 6'5 height for your face
no 99th percentile frame for your face
no 9 inch dick for your face
no north atlantid pheno for your face
no "insert genetically inherited trait" for your face
etc...

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Arkantos, doll and 13 others
yeah asian chicks don't want me they want white normies like you or better yet chadlites and chads
No man
I’ve seen truecel tier white guys with attractive asian women.
normie white guys fuck Beckys
Most normies around me aren’t even into asian girls. Only nerdy incel looking white guys date them unless asian chick is hot as fuck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541 and Gosick
This nigga just said 3 psl white guys have higher smv than gigachad ethnics
W H A T T H E F U C K
Over for this bluepilled idiot
You’re bluepilled cuz you can’t accept race pill

why did short brown and uglys oneitis call cops on him ?? He’s not even ugly, he eye area mog this whole forum and then faith fucked some 2 psl white guy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, ToursOverBoyo2020 and Deleted member 5912
You can be 5psl or higher, but if you have extreme weird pheno

It can be a disadvantage

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, doll and Deleted member 5912
Face.

Both Zayn Malik and Meeks are half white and look moreso white.

Race>Face

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, doll, Deleted member 5912 and 1 other person
No man
I’ve seen truecel tier white guys with attractive asian women.
normie white guys fuck Beckys
Most normies around me aren’t even into asian girls. Only nerdy incel looking white guys date them unless asian chick is hot as fuck
yeah this is just bullshit cherrypicking

i've seen normie white guys with noodles plenty
Both Zayn Malik and Meeks are half white and look moreso white.

Race>Face
jfl as if literal tyrones don't exist

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, doll, Copeful and 1 other person
yeah this is just bullshit cherrypicking

i've seen normie white guys with noodles plenty

jfl as if literal tyrones don't exist
Those "literal tyrones" still dont do as well as white chads unless they look white/have white coloring.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, doll and Short Ugly and Brown
no 9 inch dick for your face
i mean if your face is at least average then a 9 inch dick will make you a slayer. don't underestimate the dickpill

• +1
Reactions: doll and Deleted member 2748

why did short brown and uglys oneitis call cops on him ?? He’s not even ugly, he eye area mog this whole forum and then faith fucked some 2 psl white guy
Read this and Nate looks like shit

• JFL
Reactions: doll, Shrek2OnDvD, Good_Little_Goy and 3 others
Those "literal tyrones" still dont do as well as white chads unless they look white/have white coloring.
yeah but the point is that they do better than white non chads because FACE

race is just a tiebreaker when faces are equal

• +1
Reactions: Copeful

Racepill barely exists just don’t be fucking ugly or average
Keep crying for Kpop band niggas that young JBs are chasing after retarded human

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, doll, Shrek2OnDvD and 2 others

literally this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541 and Deleted member 7580
i mean if your face is at least average then a 9 inch dick will make you a slayer. don't underestimate the dickpill
yeah tbh that might be the only one that can overcome a bad face

JFL I showed 3 white girls on discord pics of Jeremy Meeks and they were all saying they wouldn't fuck him because he's bald and black

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, doll, Deleted member 5912 and 1 other person
yeah but the point is that they do better than white non chads because FACE

race is just a tiebreaker when faces are equal
An average white male will do far better then a above average ethnic male who doesnt look white.

race>face.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541 and Short Ugly and Brown
An average white male will do far better then a above average ethnic male who doesnt look white.

race>face.
cope.

ethnic chad>white normie

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Shrek2OnDvD, Copeful and 1 other person
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Ryan and Copeful

race>face.

In other words, you have to look white as a ethnic to compete with white men
the dating market belongs to the white man
Racial Preferences of Women 1

the white man does 11.6x better than curries, 9.66x better than arabs, 7.25x better than gooks, and 4.46x better than blacks with women

the ethnics in this thread arguing with me and @Gosick @Biggdink are coping, all women prefer white guys

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Shrek2OnDvD, Copeful and 3 others
Racepill barely exists just don’t be fucking ugly or average
Keep crying for Kpop band niggas that young JBs are chasing after retarded human
See now you’re coping and that’s bluepilled af

i went to a pretty big school (college) and partied a lot. I’ve seen how brutally girls (even ethnic) reject Indians, Asians not getting anything and then blacks hooking up with chubby girls lmao. I’ve seen girls call Indian guys creep for just showing interest.

some girl in my high school said ewww when boys told her that a Pakistani guy has a crush on her (paki guy played football so wasn’t even a nerd like other curries)

Yea there were few good looking middle eastern guys at my school/college that some girls liked but still I’m sure theyd get rejected by many girls

butyoung college sluts (including ethnic) have no problem hooking up and dating ugly white guys

Sjw in the streets kkk in the sheets

Edit: fuck I need sleep and I’m on my phone so there ignore the spelling or grammer

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, ToursOverBoyo2020, Copeful and 2 others

i went to a pretty big school (college) and partied a lot. I’ve seen how brutally girls (even ethnic) reject Indians, Asians not getting anything and then blacks hooking up with chubby girls lmao. I’ve seen girls call Indian guys creep for just showing interest.

some girl said in my high school said ewww when boys told her that a Pakistani guy has a crush on her (paki guy played football so wasn’t even a nerd like other curries)

Yea there were few good looking middle eastern guys at my school/college that some girls liked but still I’m sure theyd get rejected by many girls

buts young college sluts (including ethnic) have no problem hooking up and dating ugly white guys

Keep living in your fantasy as long as it makes u happy just don’t try and spread your bullshit cope to other “3psl white has higher smv than gigachad ethnic”

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Shrek2OnDvD, Copeful and 1 other person

some girl in my high school said ewww when boys told her that a Pakistani guy has a crush on her (paki guy played football so wasn’t even a nerd like other curries)

buts young college sluts (including ethnic) have no problem hooking up and dating ugly white guys

why do white incels exist then? i must be some 1/10 according to you. I saw plenty of other white guys go through college and not get shit

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Copeful and Deleted member 6128
Race pill is also the face pill, Colouring is a huge factor on what makes up a face

They are too intertwined to be able to mog each other

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Deleted member 6128, SurgeryEnjoyer and 2 others
How ugly are you ?
idk sub5. 3.5-4.5/10, somewhere in that range. probably a 4

and what about the other white dudes who were incel through college?

that white dude is above average for crying out loud. and that's a shitty ethnic chad
a "shitty ethnic chad" ? So I guess im right in assuming that the only ethnic chads that come to your mind are the ones that look white/have white coloring ?

The white guy will mog any ethnic chad that doenst look white on tinder.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Deleted member 5912, Short Ugly and Brown and 1 other person
Keep living in your fantasy as long as it makes u happy just don’t try and spread your bullshit cope to other “3psl white has higher smv than gigachad ethnic”

yea higher smv
3 psl white guy is gigachad in Asia and can fuck 5 girls every week

salludon won’t get same result anywhere

salludon would also get rejected by many racist girls (ethnic racist girls too) but 3 psl white guy wont be rejected in Philippines or Thailand

• +1
Any surgeries planned?
yeah but my acne scar surgery got delayed because of corona.

i am looking into potential rhino too since my nose is a failo as well

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5818

This is the biggest cope I've ever seen in this sub. Holy shit bro.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and Deleted member 7580
idk sub5. 3.5-4.5/10, somewhere in that range. probably a 4

and what about the other white dudes who were incel through college?
Honestly only type of incels I knew were very either very low t looking or ugly and Autistic or depressed guys

well there might’ve been lots of white incels in engineering and Cs department but I didn’t know many of them

Guys in business, arts, sciences etc slayed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541
This is the biggest cope I've ever seen in this sub. Holy shit bro.
How come most incels on this forum are ethnics and most white members have slayed or currently have a gf ?

• +1
Honestly only type of incels I knew were very either very low t looking or ugly and Autistic or depressed guys

well there might’ve been lots of white incels in engineering and Cs department but I didn’t know many of them

Guys in business, arts, sciences etc slayed
how can u say a 3psl guy slays more than salludon. lmao.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 28541 and Shrek2OnDvD
How come most incels on this forum are ethnics and most white members have slayed or currently have a gf ?
50 percent of this forum is white man.

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Shrek2OnDvD and Short Ugly and Brown
how can u say a 3psl guy slays more than salludon. lmao.
He will slay more in Asia
Salludon will slay but also get rejected by looots of girls who are sjw in the streets but kkk in sheets

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541
50 percent of this forum is white man.
Yea I know and most of them aren’t virgin (Not talking about 15 year olds lmao)
But most ethnics here are virgin even in 20s

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541 and Deleted member 5912
Salludon will slay but also get rejected by looots of girls who are sjw in the streets but kkk in sheets
Bro. Keep living in your fantasy world. Have you seen salludon?? jfl. Maybe, you have the concept of 3 psl guy wrong. 3 psl is fucking ugly man.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Shrek2OnDvD and Deleted member 5912
@personalityinkwell. He literally said he's a virgin at 25. I will admit, there tends to be a lot of curry self-haters for some reason. Most curries living in India do idolize whites and their skin.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Shrek2OnDvD, Alexanderr and 1 other person
I already gave up

faceandlms was right when he told me 2 years ago when I was 16-17 that eye area doesn't mean shit when you are overall not attractive and have ethnic failo

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, ToursOverBoyo2020, Good_Little_Goy and 1 other person

I agree but a 3 psl is truecel tier, a 4 psl will slay more Asians for sure.