Face vs race, which is the bigger blackpill?

• Total voters
Bro. Keep living in your fantasy world. Have you seen salludon?? jfl. Maybe, you have the concept of 3 psl guy wrong. 3 psl is fucking ugly man.
Asian girls don’t care if a white guy is ugly

you think salludon won’t get rejected lmao ? Even white chads like amnesia get rejected sometimes (his recent thread) and most girls are kkk nazi eugenists so yea salludon would get rejected a lot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Good_Little_Goy and Short Ugly and Brown
Fucking 1 psl white guy slaying in africa

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Good_Little_Goy, Deleted member 5912 and 1 other person
I already gave up

faceandlms was right when he told me 2 years ago when I was 16-17 that eye area doesn't mean shit when you are overall not attractive and have ethnic failo
Our only hope is betabuxxing really. We still need to looksmax though as it opens up more options in accordance with the betabux.

• +1
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown
Fucking 1 psl white guy slaying in africa

This is in Africa. Everyone is fucking in poverty. Obviously they would want to match with the white guy :lul: :lul: :lul:

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 28541 and Shrek2OnDvD
Asian girls don’t care if a white guy is ugly

you think salludon won’t get rejected lmao ? Even white chads like amnesia get rejected sometimes (his recent thread) and most girls are kkk nazi eugenists so yea salludon would get rejected a lot
Unknown 5

white women of the 1940's = white women of the 2020's

nothing has changed, only virtue signaling

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
see this

Attachments

• E997576A-E08C-4F84-9E8D-199AD04DA546.png
    E997576A-E08C-4F84-9E8D-199AD04DA546.png
    162.7 KB · Views: 41
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Copeful and Short Ugly and Brown
Our only hope is betabuxxing really. We still need to looksmax though as it opens up more options in accordance with the betabux.
yeah,

I still have to get my last name changed to Anderson and get Jaw Surgery to even register as a betabuxx potential

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020 and Good_Little_Goy
This is in Africa. Everyone is fucking in poverty. Obviously they would want to match with the white guy :lul: :lul: :lul:
Nairobi isn’t that poor

I was shocked to see that too lol

• +1
Title

It's basically consensus on this forum than face > height / body / frame etc. But what about a clash between face and race? :feelshah:
Attractiveness goes beyond race.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Copeful and Deleted member 616
Examples are never good. I could find examples of girls liking ethnic guys too. And don't listen to what girls say bro. Watch what they do. Do you really think if she gets approached by a guy like tim chung. She would be like. "oh no, asian guy approaching me."
Screen Shot 2020 08 12 at 34714 PM

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, 5'8manlet, Shrek2OnDvD and 3 others
@SubhumanCurrycel facially mogs most of this forum and he only matched with a tranny

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Effortless, Good_Little_Goy and 4 others
Race
De79bbe6479fe31010c52913dbab5f84

• JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Good_Little_Goy, SubhumanCurrycel and 1 other person
@SubhumanCurrycel facially mogs most of this forum and he only matched with a tranny
He has a good jawline, but he lacks harmony. But his pheno sucks tbh. Like I'm not talking blacker than black curry ok. I'm talking about good looking ethnics.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Shrek2OnDvD, Good_Little_Goy and 1 other person
Examples are never good. I could find examples of girls liking ethnic guys too. And don't listen to what girls say bro. Watch what they do. Do you really think if she gets approached by a guy like tim chung. She would be like. "oh no, asian guy approaching me." View attachment 581687
yea she’s racist self hater she’s gonna reject him
This guy can can slay but will be rejected by lots of racist girls too

Why is it hard to accept most girls are kkk supporters ?? What race are you ? If you’re white just go talk to some asian chick and she will tell you how much she hate asian men and love blue/green eyes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541 and Short Ugly and Brown
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580 and Deleted member 5912
He has a good jawline, but he lacks harmony. But his pheno sucks tbh. Like I'm not talking blacker than black curry ok. I'm talking about good looking ethnics.
good looking ethnicsdont even look ethnic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Good_Little_Goy and Deleted member 7580
@personalityinkwell. He literally said he's a virgin at 25. I will admit, there tends to be a lot of curry self-haters for some reason. Most curries living in India do idolize whites and their skin.
wait i'm confused. me or biggdink?
Id say I’m an average white guy and I’ve partied and slayed in college and always get iois in public

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Shrek2OnDvD, Good_Little_Goy and 2 others
This is kinda true tbh. But saying salludon wouldn't slay is ridiculous.
ive seen some pics of salludon clean shaven
he looks white
also he is a next level frauder

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Deleted member 5818
good looking ethnicsdont even look ethnic
Yea true. I’ve seen good looking middle easterns and they look Mediterranean but women are racist so they might get rejected too bcz her friend will be like ‘omg Stacy dont you know Muslims beat up women’

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Deleted member 6402, ToursOverBoyo2020 and 1 other person
Examples are never good. I could find examples of girls liking ethnic guys too. And don't listen to what girls say bro. Watch what they do. Do you really think if she gets approached by a guy like tim chung. She would be like. "oh no, asian guy approaching me." View attachment 581687
Good example. I'd rather look like this than be an average white guy. Imagine causing a scene, becoming famous and having girls all over the world drooling over you by just being there. Average whites don't have that privilege, top tier non whites do.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Shrek2OnDvD, Copeful and 1 other person
ive seen some pics of salludon clean shaven
he looks white
also he is a next level frauder
how does he fraud. He has vids?

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 28541 and Deleted member 5912
5a5b9b50c624beac373c18cafbd1f083

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541 and Deleted member 5912
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Good_Little_Goy and Alexanderr
  • +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Deleted member 1588
look at the pics
insane sqiuntung and jutting
but ok whatever ill let him have it
I mean literally everyone squints in their pics.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Deleted member 5912
I'm talking about you. you said that you were virgin by 25, and white.
well i actually fucked a hooker at 24

but as @Over said that doesn't count so i'm still incel

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Shrek2OnDvD and Deleted member 5912
I mean literally everyone squints in their pics.
didnt simonenobili do a yubo experiment with using arab name??
he did horrible
ge foes when he uses white guy name

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Deleted member 7580
Should’ve chosen guys like this:
View attachment 581689View attachment 581696

The dude you posted is good looking but looks weird.

The 2nd dude is half white so he doesnt count

The white guy who I posted will still get more matches then that black guy or atleast comparable.

The fact that you need to choose the best looking tyrone alive to just compete with a average/above average neck maxxed white dude is all the proof you need that race>face

• +1
He is a curry self hater lmao. There is so many for some reason.
I’ve seen how women treat currys and that’s honestly sad maybe that’s why currys are self haters

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, ToursOverBoyo2020 and Deleted member 5912
I’ve seen how women treat currys and that’s honestly sad maybe that’s why currys are self haters
I've seen curry chads.

• +1
  • Ugh..
The 2nd dude is half white so he doesnt count

The white guy who I posted will still get more matches then that black guy or atleast comparable.

The fact that you need to choose the best looking tyrone alive to just compete with a average/above average neck maxxed white dude is all the proof you need that race>face
0af88c137b16d2b5ac739c7038d157e3

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and Deleted member 7580
I could’ve chosen lots of black guys & other ethnic guys that would’ve done better than the white guy you posted. Additionally, the thread was about whether face beats race so it shouldn’t even have be a problem if I posted the best looking black to show that face ultimately beats race.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 28541
I could’ve chosen lots of black guys & other ethnic guys that would’ve done better than the white guy you posted. Additionally, the thread was about whether face beats race so it shouldn’t even have be a problem if I posted the best looking black to show that face ultimately beats race.
just be the best looking person of your race on the planet theory

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Deleted member 5912 and Gosick
The white guy will still do better on tinder, so no face doesnt beat race at all.

Arvid would do farrrr better then that black guy on tinder but yet arvid is lower psl. race>face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Short Ugly and Brown and Deleted member 7580
didnt simonenobili do a yubo experiment with using arab name??
he did horrible
ge foes when he uses white guy name
Bro. he did some arab name. And had like an autistic description of "syrian on id, italian on tinder. And Allah is the greatest."

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Shrek2OnDvD and Deleted member 5912
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 28541 and Shrek2OnDvD
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430, Good_Little_Goy and johncruz12345
The white guy will still do better on tinder, so no face doesnt beat race at all.
At this point it’s just your word against mine, so I won’t continue this pointless argument. Do a few tinder studies where an average looking white guy outslays a good looking ethnic Chad (who doesn’t look uncanny).
Not that tinder equals reality either but at least it’s something.

• +1
  • Ugh..
0oy5b6lbyaf31 1

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430, 5'8manlet, ToursOverBoyo2020 and 2 others
I want a high PSL white woman to spit on my face, it will put me in my place as a low PSL ethnic subhuman
You are so cucked. Holy shit. How brutally did you get rejected lmao.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Good_Little_Goy, Alexanderr and 1 other person
I want a high PSL white woman to spit on my face, it will put me in my place as a low PSL ethnic subhuman
your sick
im not joking or trying to bully you
you are mentally ill

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Good_Little_Goy, Short Ugly and Brown and 2 others